Start by marking “A Little Holiday Temptation” as Want to Read:
A Little Holiday Temptation

A Little Holiday Temptation (Temptation Series #4)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Two friends. One chance at a lifetime of love?

Ana Corelli and Erik Whitaker have always been there for each other. Trouble is, Ana's starting to see the sexy entrepreneur as more than just a broad shoulder to cry on. After some soul-searching, she's finally ready to tell Erik how she feels. But between missed opportunities and an unexpected push back into t
Published November 13th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about A Little Holiday Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Holiday Temptation

Was Worth The Wait!

Ana and Erik love was worth the wait, because it was real and withstanding. It was a beautiful friendship that had bloomed for two yrs, but even friends have issue when they change the game. They say a relationship is better when you start out as friends, and that can be true but even Ana & Erik hit a nerve. They have a few issue but by them being friends they are able to work them out. It was nice that even though they went from friends to lover's, they wasn't perfect but
This story was a beautiful story of how friendship turned into a wonderful romance. There was very little drama, plenty of really sweet romantic moments. It wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, but it was pretty decent.
This was a little too sedate for my tastes. The author spent a little too much time on the mundane and not enough on the couple. It felt like there should have been chemistry between the two but I didn't feel it. It just felt a little too rushed.

I read this book but I didn't read the other stories. I absolutely love this book it shows tue romance and it gives you a feel for family. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good romantic book to snuggle up to in bed, on the bus and anywhere in between.
Excellent story by author Janice Sims. This is my second book by her and will not be my last.
Best friends for years, business partners ride or die for each other is a way of life for Ana Corelli and Erik Whitaker. When the blinders come of for both of then is it too late or can that beat the holiday temptation.
Jackie Roberts
Ana and Erik ended the Temptation Series on a nice note. My wait for this wonderful story is now over. Kudos to Janice Sims for writing about such a magnificent family. Full of love and passion.
Angel Pool
I thought this was a good book. The description was way over the top. I was expecting more, but this a good book
I was looking for something to romantic and quick to read and this book was it. This was a quick read, and I totally enjoyed it.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Jessica Hunter
Jessica Hunter marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Sylvia added it
Feb 28, 2015
Sheila marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Sheila marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Denise Stokes
Denise Stokes marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
LaToya Weston
LaToya Weston is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Temptation Series (4 books)
  • Temptation's Song
  • Temptation's Kiss
  • Dance of Temptation
Dance of Temptation This Winter Night Waiting for You Temptation's Song Seduced by Moonlight

“Independent thinkers are usually deemed nuts until everyone realizes they were onto something all along” 3 likes