Start by marking “Stitches” as Want to Read:
Stitches

Stitches (Generation Dead Extra)

A selection of short stories from the world of Generation Dead. Find out what happened to Margi, Sylvia, Tommy, Pheobe after Dead Kiss...
Published August 15th 2012 by Simon & Schuster UK (first published December 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Stitches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stitches

C.R. Sedore
Mar 31, 2014 C.R. Sedore rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favorite part of this book is the short story about Margi and Charlot. The reason being, I always wanted mere. The original story of Margi is heartbreaking, but I wanted to know more about her, and I got the ending I needed to sum up everything.

It's what this book was, a sum up for the four characters tat you always wondered about after the third book.

Silvia story is just creepy honestly a little unsettling but what she went through in the hunters Foundation would be.

those two short stories
Karin
Nov 28, 2011 Karin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Daniel Waters and I fell in love with the Generation Dead series in 2007 when I got my hands on an ARC of GENERATION DEAD (the first in the series) at an English teachers conference. I've reviewed all of the book and posted a Q & A with him over the years.

I was very excited when I saw the news about this ebook of short stories set in the Generation Dead world. I read through it in one night and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know some of the minor characters from the series.

STITCHES
Mileena
Generation Dead Stitches
4/5 stars

How's Life
5/5 stars

I adored delving deeper into Collet and Margi's relationship and learning of how Collet died, and seeing a very similar thing almost happen to Margi. It was beautiful and poetic and helped me settle into this world so easily.

Doll Parts
3.5/5 stars

It was eerie and disturbing to see what had happened to the differently biotic people who where being experimented on at the Hunter foundation, namely Sylvia. It was a bit slower running then the fir
Milly
Four short stories in one. I have been waiting for more from Daniel Waters for this series! I am glad that he continued a little bit of Tommy and Phoebe's story in this one but left me wanting for more especially for Tommy's sake. I want a resolution or closure for Tommy and I hope another book comes out to do that.

I am also glad to see Marge and Colette resolve their issues as well and to find out more about Sylvia's reconstruction.

Having read these novellas just made me want more! Such teaser
Jan 06, 2012 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The stories were great and I especially enjoyed the first and the last. I give it a three based upon the fact that the stories really leave you hanging. It feels like you are in the middle of a book and it just ends. I also felt that it didn't lend a whole lot of new information about most of the characters. It was good in many ways, but felt too thrown together and the many uncorrected errors in the book made it feel very amateur. I hope he comes back with a solid FULL book that will move these ...more
Madge
This book was just a collection of a few short stories, sort of supplemental reading. While I thoroughly enjoyed the other three books, this one seemed rushed, unfinished, and like it needed a good editor. There were typos galore, though it wasn't the worst ebook I've read (as far as grammatical errors and typos are concerned). If you've read the other books in the Generation Dead series, I'd recommend this for a quick read, but don't expect too much.
*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night
After reading this I had found a better understanding of each of the characters. I felt more connected with each one. I felt happy, sad, sincere , joyful, hopeful, with each one. I felt what they felt and understood so much more. If you're in love with the series this is a must a read! It will help to connect with each character better.
Natalie (lone-bookworm) Frowen
If I'm honest all I really want is for Daniel Waters to write another book. I miss his writing so much so when I finally got my hands on this it was so satisfying to say the least. Although the stories were shorter than I'd hoped it was nice to see the other characters stories tied up. They answered a lot of questions which was fab.
Arriel
Apr 19, 2016 Arriel rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first three books but this one felt random and unfinished. It left more quetions unanswered and created new conflict without resolving it. The Generation Dead series is fun, interesting and smart, but this one is boring and frustrating.
Vanessa
Dec 01, 2011 Vanessa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
i totally thought this was gonna be some closure from the last books but nope. I mean i knew it was gonna be short stories but i feel unsatisfied. boo
Brandee Terry
I love this series and it was nice to read these short stories.
Alexis
Apr 10, 2014 Alexis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it so much! I loved all the books in the series and this helped give me more insight on the characters that I love.
Aimee
Aug 19, 2014 Aimee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
I enjoyed the stories, but wish that the characters were still fresh in my mind...I read the original books a few years ago.
Ami
Feb 24, 2013 Ami rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good. :)
Heather Nowak
Heather Nowak rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Katia Deliverska
Katia Deliverska rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2013
Ashley Swanson
Ashley Swanson rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2014
E.G.
E.G. rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2012
Margaret Fritz
Margaret Fritz rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Esmer
Esmer rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2013
Cortney
Cortney rated it really liked it
May 10, 2017
William
William rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2012
Victoria
Victoria rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2012
Aubrey
Aubrey rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Lexi
Lexi rated it did not like it
Sep 29, 2014
Kara Conlon
Kara Conlon rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2013
Stephanie Chairez
Stephanie Chairez rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it did not like it
Oct 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Teenagers that are coming back to life after they have died. 1 2 Mar 12, 2013 11:40AM
  • Valentine's Day of the Undead (Megan Berry, #2.5)
  • Languish (Haunting Violet #1.5)
  • Shambling With the Stars (Living With the Dead, #2.5)
  • Undead with Benefits
  • Tantalize: Kieren's Story
  • Here Be Monsters: An Anthology of Monster Tales
  • My Zombie Valentine (Dark Ones #4.5)
  • Hare Moon (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #0.1)
  • Vacation (Jack Murphy, #1)
  • Zombie Tales from Dead Worlds
  • Zombie Queen of Newbury High
  • Miss Mistletoe (Sealed With a Kiss, #1.5)
  • Play Dead
  • Valkyrie Symptoms (Valkyrie, #0.5)
  • Spirited: 13 Haunting Tales
  • Plague World (Ashley Parker, #3)
  • Divided (Darkest Powers, #1.5)
  • Queen of Atlantis

Generation Dead (4 books)
  • Generation Dead (Generation Dead, #1)
  • Kiss of Life (Generation Dead, #2)
  • Passing Strange (Generation Dead, #3)
  • My Best Friends Are Dead (Generation Dead, #4)