Disclosure: The McCaffertys: The McCaffertys: Slade\The McCaffertys: Randi

Disclosure: The McCaffertys: The McCaffertys: Slade\The McCaffertys: Randi

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  15 reviews
The truth can't stay buried forever…

The McCaffertys: Slade

Slade McCafferty was a bachelor through and through—too busy raising hell to settle down. Case in point: fifteen years ago daredevil Slade had taken wild child Jamie Parsons's innocence, and then had broken her heart. But Jamie is back in town, a lawyer, all confidence and polished...more
Published December 18th 2012 by Harlequin HQN (first published November 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Disclosure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disclosure

Evelyn Bryant
Found this book as well as the previous one, "Rumors:The McCaffertys" to be dry and not very "now". These stories were so dated in style that I began to wonder if I had read them in the eighties. The stories of the brothers were fair since they were likeable characters and I wanted them to find happiness.
The sister, however, Randi, is one of the most stupid characters I have come across. Someone has tried to kill her several times thoughout the stories. Does she heed this fact or the concern an...more
Marleen
This is awful. Truly bad. I don't know when this author wrote this but it is so uninspired and cheap. I just couldn't listen to one more word of this audio, it was that bad; story-wise, content-wise and character-wise. Poor narrator Amy McFadden, she didn't do a good job narrating it either, but then she had pretty awful material to start with....
I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but I can't say otherwise if there is nothing there. I deserves less than 1 rating.
Glenda
These two werenot as interesting as Thorne and Matt. It took too long to get a clue on the person responsible for all of the attempts.
Dhaverma
It's kind of flat. Dialog is not good. Rushing through it.
Emily Higgins
Spade McCafferty returns home when his sister, Randi, was injured when her car was forced off the road and is hospitalized for an extended period of time. He meets a former girlfriend, Jamie. They realize that their love was as strong as ever.

Randi's brothers hired Kurt Striker to protect her from a killer who has been stalking her. During the time they spent together while evading the killer, they realized that there was a growing attraction between them.

These two short novels are more good sto...more
Gjbates
This continues the story of the McCaffertys started in the double book Rumors about Thorne and Matt. This double book contains the stories of the other brother and their sister Randi. Also it continues the story of trying to find out who is trying to kill Randi from the previous two stories.
Bobi Tribble
The first 3 boys books I loved and the 4th book! The sisters story was just ok!!! i mean here's the end of a 4 book series a big stalker, attempted murder mystery and the ending was just ok no big nothing! Disappointed!
Jeanette Arens
I love this series I really didn't want these books to end. I suggest reading them in order. The mystery continue in all of them.
Julie Alvarez
Both stories in this book were great. Really enjoyed the story about Slade and Randi two siblings who fall in love.
Amy
The last book was OK. Suspenseful and a decent phase. Over all I enjoined the series.
Linda
Great series of boos on the McCafferty brothers and sister.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The McCaffertys
Category: Suspense
Glenda Bettin
wow loved this series and family
Randi
not my type of read
Ruth Kleckner
very good
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
C.mills
C.mills marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Beth
Beth added it
Aug 03, 2014
Carrie Robinson
Carrie Robinson marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Lisa Jackson and her sister, Nancy Bush, grew up in a small timber town in Oregon. She attended Oregon State University and later worked in the banking industry.
In 1983, Jackson's first novel, A Twist of Fate, was published by Silhouette Books. Currently, Jackson writes contemporary romantic suspense novels for Kensington Books and medieval romantic suspense novels for Onyx Books. Her books regul...more
More about Lisa Jackson...
Absolute Fear (New Orleans, #4) Malice (New Orleans, #6) Almost Dead (San Francisco, #2) Chosen To Die (To Die, #2) Left To Die (To Die, #1)