Start by marking “The John Connolly Collection #1: Every Dead Thing, Dark Hollow, and The Killing Kind (Charlie Parker, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In Volume I of this special collectors’ edition, visit the terrifying world of John Connolly’s #1 internationally bestselling thrillers: Every Dead Thing, Dark Hollow, and The Killing Kind.

EVERY DEAD THING
Haunted by the unsolved slayings of his wife and young daughter, and tormented by his sense of guilt, former NYPD detective Charlie Parker is a man co
Published September 4th 2012 by Atria/Emily Bestler Books

To ask other readers questions about The John Connolly Collection #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The John Connolly Collection #1

Tarquin Namaste
I read all of these books individually and not in the box set, and I fell in love with Connolly's style. I was always aware of the King connection and having read King post Connolly, I am inclined to prefer latter. His style is so gripping and his narratives include many supra-sensible themes including reincarnation and the possessions of human beings. A great writer, very skilled.
Mary Healy
I thought they were intriguing to read, suspense kept the book(s) in my hand.
Georgie
A collection of dark and mysterious characters which make for a thrilling but chilling read. Enjoyed every one but left with an unease about the world inhabited by the characters.
Not for the lighthearted.
I will wait with baited breath for the next Charlie Parker mystery.
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Nov 08, 2014
Kayla Prange
Kayla Prange marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
T Lynch
T Lynch marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Jamie Garloch
Jamie Garloch marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Lloyd
Lloyd marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Darma Davasgaium
Darma Davasgaium marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
What do you think of Charlie Parker? 1 6 Sep 19, 2012 06:07PM
John Connolly was born in Dublin, Ireland in 1968 and has, at various points in his life, worked as a journalist, a barman, a local government official, a waiter and a dogsbody at Harrods department store in London. He studied English in Trinity College, Dublin and journalism at Dublin City University, subsequently spending five years working as a freelance journalist for The Irish Times newspaper ...more
More about John Connolly...
The Book of Lost Things Every Dead Thing (Charlie Parker, #1) The Gates (Samuel Johnson, #1) The Killing Kind (Charlie Parker, #3) Dark Hollow (Charlie Parker, #2)