Start by marking “Dangerous Melody” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Melody

Dangerous Melody

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Stephanie Gage's father has been kidnapped—by a dangerous man who wants to make a trade. Her beloved dad for a multimillion-dollar family heirloom that's gone missing. Either Stephanie finds the valuable violin or her father dies. But to track it down, she must rely on Tate Fuego—the man who broke her heart years ago. Stephanie knows that Tate's reasons for helping have no ...more
Published October 30th 2012 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Melody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Melody

Lisa Phillips
Fantastic for readers who love a twisted mystery where you follow the clues and try to guess how it's going to end. Lots of tension and high stakes.
A wide cast of characters who stand out as individuals. I loved the angst between the two main characters and their regret over what happened to their relationship.
John Hanscom
I would not recommend this book to anyone. I have read LOTS of these "love inspired novels," and this is the worst so far. It is part of a series - which is fine, other books have done the same - but this plunks us down in the middle of about three or four different plot lines, and we are left to figure out what is going on by hints dropped in the narrative. The action is started so quickly we do not get to know the characters, and, when, almost immediately, a bad thing happens, the logical resp ...more
Jane
A story of murder, stalking, forgiveness, danger and more. It has twists and turns that will keep you pressing to end of story.
Stephanie is in danger because of a man she worked for. He kidnaps her Dad to blackmail her and her family to find a treasure for him.
They are forced to look for a valuable violin. Not only has her Dad been kidnapped but her brother lays in hospital fighting for his life.
Her ex-boy is involved too because of his sister missing too. Tate battles drug addiction and had al
Mary
I never give a 5 star rating...but I did! This was the best LI Suspense that I have ever read. Fast moving, interesting, including doubt, trust, love, murder, theft, you name it! But most of all "forgiveness". A great read for any age. Hope she sold lots of this one!
Brittany
I received this book through the First Reads giveaway program on Goodreads.

I had trouble getting into this book. An okay read with a few mistakes. It tosses us, clueless, into the middle of a story in which the characters don't want to care for each other, but fail miserably. There is a lot of action and twists but I had no problem sitting this book down and walking away.
Sara
I really liked this book and I was really excited when things I suspected really early in the book were right!!! I just had to keep reading to see if I was right and I WAS!!!!! YES!!!!! I love it when I am right!!!! I also really liked the theme of the whole story. God will always forgive you no matter the mistake.
Cathy Beckett
Really loved this book. Stephanie's and Tate's story was very interesting. I loved the mystery within a mystery. The fast pace kept the story moving and I couldn't put the book down. It is definitely worth the read.
Jill
From Love Inspired Suspense Treasure Seekers series. I actually had one fact figured out, not as soon as I should have though. Stephanie and Tate. Gage family business.
Amanda
Hunting for an 18 million dollar violin in hopes of saving her father, Stephanie must learn to trust her ex. Fast paced read, lots of action and suspense.
Laurie D'ghent
One of the best Christian romances I've ever read, and that's saying a lot! Several surprises at the end.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Treasure Seekers
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Treasure Seekers
Category: Inspirational Romance
H.S.
Good inspirational suspense novel!
Shadow
A great Inspirational Suspense short story
June
Action filled. Surprises to the finish.
Abby
Abby is currently reading it
Aug 01, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Keisha
Keisha marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
D.J.
D.J. marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Sarah Brannen
Sarah Brannen marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Jojomonticelli
Jojomonticelli marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Melissa Todt
Melissa Todt marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 03, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Lauren
Lauren added it
Jul 02, 2015
Lisa Crenshaw
Lisa Crenshaw marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
  • Survive the Night (Lost-Inc., #1)
  • The Lawman's Legacy (Fitzgerald Bay #1)
  • The Rookie's Assignment (Fitzgerald Bay, #2)
  • Trail of Lies (Texas Ranger Justice, #4)
  • Ricochet
  • Stalker in the Shadows (Sonoma #3)
  • Christmas Cover-Up
  • Prince Incognito (Reclaiming The Crown, #3)
  • The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4)
  • Scent of Danger (Texas K-9 Unit #5)
  • Dead Wrong
  • Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6)
  • Treacherous Skies
  • Double Identity (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #238)
202905
Dana Mentink enjoys writing in many different capacities. Her three book mystery series, beginning with Trouble Up Finny’s Nose, debuted in 2008 with Heartsong Presents Mysteries. She also writes for Harlequin’s Love Inspired Suspense line and River North.

Dana is the recipient of a Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award and an ACFW Carol Award as well as a Holt Medallion Merit Award winner.

Dana
More about Dana Mentink...
Lost Legacy Hazardous Homecoming Final Resort Turbulence Jungle Fire