Start by marking “Undercover Memories (The Legacy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undercover Memories (The Legacy, #1)

Undercover Memories (The Legacy #1)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Reeling after being left at the altar, Paige Graham seeks comfort in her secluded cabin. But there's someone sleeping in her bed—a sharp-eyed, sexy stranger who claims to have no memory. While a little digging reveals John's true identity, Paige knows there's more to his past…and more to her feelings.He may have been told who he is, but bodyguard John Cinca isn't satisfied ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue #1385, 224 pages
Published October 30th 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Undercover Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover Memories

Good book with plenty of action to keep me hooked. Paige is hiding out at the cabin as she recovers from being left at the altar. She didn't expect to find an injured man there, one who claims he doesn't know who he is. They quickly find out who he is, but not how and why he was attacked. With a killer on their heels, John needs to find out who he is and keep Paige safe.

Paige had a lucky escape from a man who has never forgotten his first wife. She went to the cabin where they were going to hone
Patricia Atkinson
This book was non stop action.A girl paige is dumped at the alter and goes on her honeymoon to a cabin alone.Where a beaten up john who can t remember how he got beat up or why he was there.As a killer is after them and john cant remember why but every turn they make someone ends up dead.As they try to search for answer before the killer catches up with them again.This book kept you guessing and interested.I really enjoyed it,it was well written.
Taria Reed
there is a lot going on in this book but the heroine did some stupid things and had some really really stupid reactions to events. and basically some stuff just didn't make sense. i don't wanna give it a 1 star but i won't give it anything higher than a 2

story = 1.75
narrator = 2
Debbie Heaton
In Sharpe’s romantic suspense novel, Paige Graham is stunned after being jilted at the alter and seeks seclusion in a cabin in the mountains. Retuning after dinner with the neighbors, she is stunned to find someone sleeping in her bed—someone who claims to have no memory.

John Cinca isn’t satisfied when Paige digs and eventually identifies him. With danger lurking in every shadow, his protective instinct shifts to high gear and he vows to uncover his past while protecting Paige.

Fast-paced introdu
Olguine Paul
Intriguing, so beautiful!!!!!!!!!
This was a pleasant surprise. Action packed, but well paced - plus a likeable hero and heroine. Lots of twists and turns in the mystery of who John is. I will say there were a heck of a lot of dead bodies and I would have liked to have seen John get his memory back in love time rather than him telling Paige about it, but it all still worked for me. Will look for the others in this series
Shirley Owl
This book is part of 2 great reads - the second is "Montana midwife" by caddie miles
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Legacy
Category: Suspense
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Legacy
Category: Suspense
Beiza added it
Nov 20, 2015
Audi marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Marcy Blanton
Marcy Blanton marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Jessica Ryder
Jessica Ryder marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Gina marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Chantal marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Melanie Blanchard
Melanie Blanchard marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Jonel Boyko
Jonel Boyko marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
I was born in Sacramento, California. As a child, I wrote plays for the neighbor kids and invited their parents to performances. As I got older, I started my own family newspaper, handwritten and hand delivered, for the extortion price of 25 cents. Eventually, I moved into writing angst-ridden poems and journals – lots of them. Right after graduating from high school, I married the love of my life ...more
More about Alice Sharpe...

The Legacy (3 books)
  • Montana Refuge (The Legacy, #2)
  • Soldier's Redemption (The Legacy, #3)