Start by marking “A Snowglobe Christmas: Yuletide Homecoming\A Family's Christmas Wish” as Want to Read:
A Snowglobe Christmas: Yuletide Homecoming\A Family's Christmas Wish

A Snowglobe Christmas: Yuletide Homecoming\A Family's Christmas Wish

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Yuletide Homecoming by Linda GoodnightFive years ago, Rafe Westfield broke his fiancée's heart when he left to join the military. Now the battle-scarred soldier is back in Snowglobe. Amy Caldwell tries to keep her distance, but the holidays, family and a sweet stray dog keep bringing her and Rafe together…maybe this time, forever.

A Family's Christmas Wish by Lissa Manley

Ab
Published October 16th 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about A Snowglobe Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Snowglobe Christmas

Rhonda
A Snowglobe Christmas by Linda Goodnight and Lissa Manley
4 STARS

A Snowglobe Christmas is two stories together by two different authors in the town of
Snowglobe, Montana. They are both clean reads.
Yuletide Homecoming by Linda Goodnight
Rafe Westfield has come back to Snowglobe after being gone in the military for five years. He also left behind a ex-fiancee. Rafe still has nightmares about his experiences. He is joining his brother in the rental of snowmobiles.
Amy Caldwell has come back to Snowgl
Hsiau Wei
Julie Barrett
A Snowglobe Christmas by Linda Goodnight and Lissa Manley
Love Christmas stories, the traditions and being together with family and friends and remember getting a snowglobe from my father upon his return from a business trip one year.
This includes two stories from two authors.
Yuletide Homecoming by Linda Goodnight
Snowglobe, Montana and Amy Caldwell is coming back home for the holidays, her mother's, Dana wish. She owns and runs The Snowglobe Gift Shoppe.
She now has a marketing degree from college
Linda Bourg
A Snowglobe Christmas has two stories in it.
The first is Yuletide Homecoming by Linda Goodnight
and the second a Family's Christmas Wish by Lissa Manley.
I enjoyed this book it is getting me prepped up for the upcoming holiday season, my favorite time of the year.
I really like the first one better than the second story. I guess i am just a sucker for a romance that brings an old boyfriend back into your life lol.
The second one was ok, more family oriented i found. But i enjoyed them both.
Loraine
SUMMARY: Yuletide Homecoming by Linda Goodnight

A Family's Christmas Wish by Lissa Manley

Abandoned by her husband when she was eight months pregnant, single mother Sara Kincaid vowed to rely only on herself.
Katelyn Shear
I enjoyed these two novellas VERY much! I believe I liked "Yuletide Christmas" much more, though. Should definitely read if you like Christmas Romance stories.
Gaylee
Wonderful reading. I liked how the two stories connected and now I am waiting for more about these people. Rafe, Amy,Sara and Owen.
Gaby
Posted at Oh My Books!!

A Snowglobe Christmas is perfect to get in the Christmas mood! Snowglobe town is just like a those movies, lots of snow, lights, very beautiful.

Yuletide Homecoming is the story of Amy, who is coming back home after a few years away. She's ready to move on, forget what happened last time when her fiancee broke her heart, but she isn't expecting the man to come back home too! Amy and Rafe are still in love, but their past is difficult to forget. Amy is afraid to be abandoned
Title: A SNOWGLOBE CHRISTMAS
Authors: Linda Goodnight and Lissa Manley
Publisher: Love Inspired
November 2012
ISBN: 978-0-373-87777-5
Genre: Contemporary romance

Two different Christmas stories set in the fictional town of Snowglobe, Montana to start the holiday reading with.

Yuletide Homecoming by Linda Goodnight – Amy Caldwell left Snowglobe five years ago when her boyfriend, Rafe Westfield broke her heart by joining the Marines. Now she’s returned to Snowglobe to take over her mom’s business, but s
Marian
My Thoughts: This fall I've really been enjoying reading Christian Christmas romances. Is that a thing? I don't know. But these books had some religious involvement without being overbearing, and I really liked that.

Yuletide Homecoming was a really nice story. I really liked Amy and Rafe separately, so it makes sense that I like them even more as a couple. Linda Goodnight wrote their story really well because even though it seemed like it made sense for them to be apart, I was still rooting for
Alex
The Deal: A Snowglobe Christmas features two novellas set in the town of Snowglobe, Montana. In the first story - A Yuletile Homecoming - two former lovers reunite in time for the holidays when Amy returns home to take over her mother's gift shop and discovers that her former fiance, who broke her heart when he decided to join the army, is also back in town.

The second story - A Family's Christmas Wish - features a carpenter, Owen, who decides to take a job at an inn helping out Sarah, the owner
Ausjenny
Thanks to NetGalley for my review copy.

Yuletide Homecoming is the story of Rafe who was in the military and now is back home to stay. Amy has come home to Snowglobe to take over her mothers shop. We read how Rafe broke Amy's heart when he joined the military. We also see how his time in the military has affected his life and it gives an insight into the culture. We also see how Amy has issues that go back to her father. The story is a sweet Christmas romance that I really enjoyed. I like how we
Janine
"A Snowglobe Christmas" is written by both Linda Goodnight and Lissa Manley with two pretty good stories that are in Snowglobe, Montana and centered around Christmas time. Also whether intentional or just by sheer luck, both heroines have something in common.

In the first story, "Yuletide Homecoming" by Linda Goodnight we meet Rafe Westfield and Amy Caldwell who separated several years prior after being engaged.

When I read the summary of their story on the back of the book I sure wasn't looking f
Kate
What a cute set of stories! I really enjoyed the setting, 'Snowglobe, Montana'. It sounds like an idyllic little mountain town.
I thought it was cool how each of the authors played off of each others stories, since they were set simultaneously. Amy, one of the main characters in 'Yuletide Homecoming' mentions seeing and chatting with Sara (one of the main players in 'A Family's Christmas Wish') in the first novella. That same conversation is referenced in the second novella. There were other nuan
IrenesBookReviews
This is actually two short stories that take place around Christmas. Because the stories are short you really don’t get a chance to fall in love with the main characters. However, the stories were entertaining and held my interest. I gave this book 4/5 stars. I liked that they were centered around Christmas time and that they had a Christian theme throughout. I did wish the stories had been separated into two books as that would have given the authors a better chance to develop the plot and char ...more
Anne Gooch
I loved both of these stories so much but I have to say my favorite was A Family's Christmas Wish! I would think of my little grand daughter every time when Owen's little girl was talking and this story had me laughing so much with the two little girls. This is will be a book I will keep for a very long time and re-read every Christmas. I will also be looking for more from these two great authors: Linda Goodnight and Lissa Manley!

Kara
The first story seemed to take forever to have any real point, it was very boring. Once it got interesting, it was over. With that being said, I like the Christian principles behind the story line.

I loved the second story, it had great characters and a great story line.
Elaine
I loved this book! There are 2 stories in it, each about 100 pages. Since they're short, there are no boring parts that drag on. Both stories take place in the same town called Snowglobe at Christmas time. I will definitely be looking for more books from both of these authors.
Rachel Sides
I'm a sucker for Christmas stories. Linda Goodnight has been a longtime favorite and her contribution of Yuletide Homecoming doesn't disappoint. A Family's Christmas was a heartwarming story by Lissa Manley. I'll be looking for more by her.
Romantic Reads and Such
two sweet holiday stories about people learning to trust in God's plan - link to full review can be found at http://romanticreadsandsuch.wordpress...
Ruth
Full review at http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2012...
These stories are very sweet and heartwarming. They are also very religious.
Anna
Two sweet Christmas stories filled with the theme of God's unwavering love and grace.
Harlequin Books
Category: Inspirational Romance
Karla
Karla marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
NY Times and USA Bestseller, Linda Goodnight writes novels to touch the heart as well as to entertain. Her emotional stories of hope have won the RITA , the Carol, the Reviewer’s Choice, and numerous other industry awards. A small town girl, Linda remains close to her roots, making her home in rural Oklahoma. She and husband have a blended family of eight, including two teenagers recently adopted ...more
More about Linda Goodnight...
A Very Special Delivery The Wedding Garden Finding Her Way Home The Christmas Child The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)