Start by marking “Yours for the Night: Yours for the Night\Virtually Perfect” as Want to Read:
Yours for the Night: Yours for the Night\Virtually Perfect

Yours for the Night: Yours for the Night\Virtually Perfect (The Berringers #1)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Berringer Bodyguards File #1

Name: Garrett Berringer
Trademarks: Movie-star good looks, confident and über-sexy
Biggest weakness: Free-spirited gals who keep landing in hot water…

Bodyguard and widower Garrett Berringer isn't thrilled about attending his friend's wedding in San Francisco. The upside? The lively and stunning Tiffany Walker—bridesmaid, jewelry store clerk by
Published October 16th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Yours for the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours for the Night

Mem
B720 Nov12. Garrett is there to attend a friend's wedding and ends up in the San Francisco wedding. One of the groomsmen gets sick. Tiffany Walker is In the wedding. She is also a clerk in her family's jewelry store, and a private investigator by night. Garrett is with her when she gets the call the the jewelry store has been robbed. I like that she had a goal and worked to achieve it and worked to recover her families stolen property. Garrett was careful and had issues in his past to resolve.
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore

Yours for the Night
Tiffany has finally found her calling, but while in training she works at her parents’ store. She meets an incredibly handsome man at a friend’s wedding. Expecting a one-night stand, but leaving him behind is more than she can stand.

Widower, Garett, has lost his beloved wife as a result of her high profile job. Six years later, he is still unable to move on, until he meets Tiffany. Unfortunately, the job she is training for is more dangerous than that which took his wife.

Tif
Amy
This is two horrendous and horribly written books in one.

Book One: Yours for the Night

There's a wedding, a one night stand, and a caper to be solved! But don't worry, our heroine is a newly minted private investigator and also the person who was in charge of her family's jewelry store the night it was robbed. Her partner in solving this mystery is her wedding hook-up who is also a body guard! This shit will be solved fast! And it was...by me...the minute the character responsible for the robber
TashNz
Wow! Is it hot in here or just me? Blaze! It sure does in this book.

Yours For The Night is the first in the Berringer Bodyguards series. Three (hot) brothers run a Bodyguard business. We meet Garrett who is in town for a friends wedding. He's called up to step in for a sick Groomsman. He's not too happy about this until he meets his partner for the wedding, bridesmaid (and junior P.I) Tiffany. Sparks fly instantly and before you know it they enter into what they call a "Wedding Hook-Up"... Unfo
Desere
Sam Hunter has always been able to totally blow me away with her books. She packs in so much passion and intrigue with her characters that it always feels like I am actually inside the book living it !

And this time around boy oh boy has she done it again only this time it was so much better ! Yes ladies Garrett is a force to be reckoned with he is one of the most scorching hot characters I have read about in some time!

He hooks up with Tiffany and soon we see Sam Hunter's magic at work. With her
Liz Mulherin
Good books even though I already read the second book!
Amanda
I liked the first one.... good story line, but a little elementary with the writing. The second one was much better. In face I would give the 2ND book 4 stars! Wasn't your typical Blaze -- even though it still had the twists, It just kept you wanting more!!
Marianne
Two books in one ... both were OK. Nothing exciting but nothing dull, either. Just stories to take up the slack waiting for other books. The synopsis of both are just exactly what you'll get in the books.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Berringers
Category: Passion
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 29, 2014
Laura added it
Oct 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi
More about Samantha Hunter...

The Berringers (3 books)
  • Hers for the Holidays
  • His Kind of Trouble
Barely There Pick Me Up (Harlequin Blaze, #343) Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542) Talking In Your Sleep... (Harlequin Blaze #365) Untouched