Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 59: Nobody (Naruto, #59)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 59: Nobody  (Naruto, #59)

Naruto, Vol. 59: Nobody (Naruto #59)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  1,548 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Reads R to L (Japanese Style). Naruto is a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He's got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world's greatest ninja!

As powerful as they are, Naruto and his friends, including all five village Kage, can’t seem to gain ground over Kabuto’s army of undead ninja. And now, the bigg
Published November 6th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 59, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 59

Miss
Oh my God, it's the fight scene that just won't end. It's like Kishimoto wants me to expire from boredom. -_- Not much of a volume if the only reaction it inspires in me is a need to tell Naruto to sit down son (seriously child let the kages do their work. Tsunade needs that chakra and there is no reason it has to be you fighting every battle). 2.5 stars
Vitor Frazão
Acho que é a primeira vez que dou 5 estrelas a uma mangá. A escala é simplesmente arrasadora! Jinchuriki vs Jinchuriki, Kages na frontline e 1 trunfo imprevisível.
Taruia
Into what appears to be the 17th year of the war, the Gaara is taking on an Elvis impersonator (or Space Dandy - look it up if the reference seems a little too obscure). Naruto is back and his moisturiser is obviously working a treat because he has a healthy glow about him :) Not be outdone, all five Kage are on the batlefield ... what will happen? {dripping with sarcasm>}
Brandon Luu
Alex
Gaara was broken an absolute defense to Sendai Mizukage. Returns attack in conjunction with Oonoki, but Trapped in ninjutsu-蒸危 Bowie ... Mizukage. And measures that Gaara took the! ? Then, the body of Naruto had diffused into each battlefield is the alter ego, close to Madara finally
Mq
This was just a great volume. This volume has me on the edge of my seat, while reading this volume there was so many things that was going through my mind i.e. OMG... O_O.....DAMN.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT..... IT CAN'T BE..... IS THAT.......

And when i finally gotten to the last page of the volume, i could believe that; that was it, and i screamed "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU":P Anyways this is a MUST buy volume for all those naruto fans out there. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NARUTO VOLUME 60 TO COME OUT. I am su
Desi Ariyanis
"marying is the only thing I intend to do late" Mizukage looks cool when she said this Ha Ha
Jussi
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
Reem
Volume 59. Chapter 556-565
Chris Lemmerman
Despite the first half of this volume being more of the same as the last few, with Naruto basically being unstoppable and the only character doing anything worthwhile, the second half rectifies this well by havig the Five Kage unite and some intriguing revelations about Madara Uchiha coming about, plus some great cliffhangers that have me anticipating the next volume already; that's more like it!
Justin
Woah! What a volume! While reading my thoughts went as such: Woah! That guy is creative...Yay Gaara!...What in the flyin' poop crap is that guy doing here?!.....Woah that's huge!....Yay Naruto!....ugh Naruto, you and your dumb dialogue....Hee Hee! Oh Bee you silly guy looking at boobs.

This was one exciting volume. I might have to re-read before I get my hands the next volume.
Elly Kurniawati
Suka battle nya, keren. Pertempuran lima kage dimulai. Nggak terlalu surprise sih soalnya sudah baca sampai chapter terbaru. Volume ini juga dibeli untuk menyambung benang ingatan membaca naruto karena terlalu malas membaca versi online dengan telenan. Yang "wiiii" untuk volume ini adalah keluarnya Madara Uchiha.
Thenia
Naruto has joined the fray, the five kage are engaged in battle and many of the opponents Naruto and his comrades have faced in the past are resurrected, along with the deceased jinchuuriki. The war is well under way and our heroes learn more about the enemy's plans.

Exciting!
Talyn
I love seeing Gaara in action. He's probably my favorite -male- protagonist in this series. God he's grown so much from being a sociopathic antisocial demon-boy to a charismatic, stoic, ...empathetic LEADER of the Allied Ninja Army.. Woo!
Caleb
The war keeps movin along, the allied force is winning a bit too easily in my estimation. So I'm sure the masked man n kabuto have some stronger shogi pieces to bring to the forefront. Looking forward to the next volume.
Thifa Lathifah
ish.. Gila, keren banget. Perang nya lagi panas2 nya. 5 kage turun, dan kok ada Madara ver edotensei? Lalu yg pake topeng sapa dong.
Kathleen
Five Kage join forces against the real Madara! Naruto and Bee versus the jinchuriki! Will our heroes succeed?
M. Ashraf
The five Kages' together!!! fighting the real resurrected Madara!!! just for that its awesome!!!
Dru
The real Madara is resurrected and faces off against the five Kages' combined might.
Tsing Lin
Madara is EXTREMELY strong, I think the five kages are going to fail :P
Samantha
Started with the anime but had to read more, eagerly awaiting the next volume.
Calsi
BEAT THE POOP OUT OF THOSE STUPID PEOPLE!!
Adam 9
The 5 kages , this volume is crazy
David
Tailed beasts reign supreme!
Irasaurus
sasuke mana sasuke *kalap*
Ezra Butar
WOW!!!!!!!
Jenny
[Ch. 556-565]
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 55 (Bleach, #55)
  • One Piece, Bd.43, Eine Heldenlegende (One Piece, #43)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)