Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 59: The Five Kage (Naruto, #59)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 59: The Five Kage  (Naruto, #59)

Naruto, Vol. 59: The Five Kage (Naruto #59)

4.36  ·  Rating Details ·  2,289 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
As powerful as they are, Naruto and his friends, including all five village Kage, can’t seem to gain ground over Kabuto’s army of undead ninja. And now, the biggest surprise resurrection of all raises a question they all thought had already been answered: just who is Madara and what does he really want?!
Published November 6th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 59, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 59

Brad
Mar 27, 2013 Brad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Five Kages fight, Naruto performs clean up, and a Surprise! Madara isn't Tobi. Oh my he's powerful. :)
Vitor Frazão
May 26, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Acho que é a primeira vez que dou 5 estrelas a uma mangá. A escala é simplesmente arrasadora! Jinchuriki vs Jinchuriki, Kages na frontline e 1 trunfo imprevisível.
Irasaurus
sasuke mana sasuke *kalap*
Winnie
Dec 17, 2016 Winnie rated it it was amazing
Love love and love!!!!!! <3<3<3

Naruto, Gaara, Killerbee, Hinata, Shikamaru, Choij, Ino, Sakura, Kiba, Shino, Kankaro, Temari, Iruka and Kakashi is my favorites and I love all this!! <3
Sudeshna Bora
Dec 20, 2016 Sudeshna Bora rated it liked it
If only I didnot know the spoiler this volume contained , I guess it would have been a 5 star.
But now I know and I can only think what it would have been otherwise.
Madaara Uchiha is so strong and funnily it seems he is in sync with the plan , the pseudo "Madaara" is following.
The interaction with Tobi/Madaara/Yet to be revealed friend of Kakashi (yes I also know this ) and his idea reminded me of V for Vendatta's protagonist.
Kathleen
Aug 22, 2015 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This cover felt a little different form the others since it had so many dark, bold lines. So cool though.

Gaara and the Tsuchikage must take down the previous mizukage in a battle that was intelligent, badass, and incredibly comedic. I absolutely LOVED it!!! Naruto's clones are helping on all the fronts and morale is rising. (Also, it has been awhile since we heard from Kakashi, Guy, and Sai but they took down the ninja swordsmen).

Turns out Mu isn't dead but just divided himself. He raises Mada
Mq
Nov 16, 2012 Mq rated it it was amazing
This was just a great volume. This volume has me on the edge of my seat, while reading this volume there was so many things that was going through my mind i.e. OMG... O_O.....DAMN.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT..... IT CAN'T BE..... IS THAT.......

And when i finally gotten to the last page of the volume, i could believe that; that was it, and i screamed "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU":P Anyways this is a MUST buy volume for all those naruto fans out there. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NARUTO VOLUME 60 TO COME OUT. I am su
Francis
Nov 17, 2015 Francis rated it it was amazing
coolNaruto, Vol. 59: The Five KageMasashi Kishimoto
I like that book because it was interesting because the characters are NINJAS and fight the Evil. In this part Naruto (the hero), his friends(ninjas too) and the Kage (like President of a village) fight Madara Uchiha (the mean guy).
Tani
Jan 16, 2016 Tani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think Fairy Tail has spoiled me for Naruto a little. I got used to battles being so nice and streamlined... I have to admit, I'm wondering how the series can go on so much longer.

Still, some nice moments here. Lots of Gaara love, which makes me happy. The five Kages get a chance to be super badass, and that will continue into the next volume. Some other more minor characters get a few seconds to shine, which is nice. And Killer B is ridiculous.
Brandon Luu
Sep 14, 2014 Brandon Luu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Justin
Aug 27, 2013 Justin rated it it was amazing
Woah! What a volume! While reading my thoughts went as such: Woah! That guy is creative...Yay Gaara!...What in the flyin' poop crap is that guy doing here?!.....Woah that's huge!....Yay Naruto!....ugh Naruto, you and your dumb dialogue....Hee Hee! Oh Bee you silly guy looking at boobs.

This was one exciting volume. I might have to re-read before I get my hands the next volume.
Chris Lemmerman
Despite the first half of this volume being more of the same as the last few, with Naruto basically being unstoppable and the only character doing anything worthwhile, the second half rectifies this well by havig the Five Kage unite and some intriguing revelations about Madara Uchiha coming about, plus some great cliffhangers that have me anticipating the next volume already; that's more like it!
Elly Kurniawati
Mar 30, 2013 Elly Kurniawati rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Suka battle nya, keren. Pertempuran lima kage dimulai. Nggak terlalu surprise sih soalnya sudah baca sampai chapter terbaru. Volume ini juga dibeli untuk menyambung benang ingatan membaca naruto karena terlalu malas membaca versi online dengan telenan. Yang "wiiii" untuk volume ini adalah keluarnya Madara Uchiha.
Taruia
Nov 20, 2014 Taruia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Into what appears to be the 17th year of the war, the Gaara is taking on an Elvis impersonator (or Space Dandy - look it up if the reference seems a little too obscure). Naruto is back and his moisturiser is obviously working a treat because he has a healthy glow about him :) Not be outdone, all five Kage are on the batlefield ... what will happen? {dripping with sarcasm>}
Miss
Dec 02, 2012 Miss rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Oh my God, it's the fight scene that just won't end. It's like Kishimoto wants me to expire from boredom. -_- Not much of a volume if the only reaction it inspires in me is a need to tell Naruto to sit down son (seriously child let the kages do their work. Tsunade needs that chakra and there is no reason it has to be you fighting every battle). 2.5 stars
Loveliest Evaris
I love seeing Gaara in action. He's probably my favorite -male- protagonist in this series. God he's grown so much from being a sociopathic antisocial demon-boy to a charismatic, stoic, ...empathetic LEADER of the Allied Ninja Army.. Woo!
Caleb
Feb 20, 2013 Caleb rated it it was amazing
The war keeps movin along, the allied force is winning a bit too easily in my estimation. So I'm sure the masked man n kabuto have some stronger shogi pieces to bring to the forefront. Looking forward to the next volume.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Aug 23, 2015 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it really liked it
You know I wasn't sure what to expect with the story this time around. Or well after where the anime ended at at least. But still, these volumes thus far have been pretty good. Fight scenes especially. Another good volume.
Thenia
Oct 20, 2012 Thenia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, manga, naruto, reviewed
Naruto has joined the fray, the five kage are engaged in battle and many of the opponents Naruto and his comrades have faced in the past are resurrected, along with the deceased jinchuuriki. The war is well under way and our heroes learn more about the enemy's plans.

Exciting!
Alex
Gaara was broken an absolute defense to Sendai Mizukage. Returns attack in conjunction with Oonoki, but Trapped in ninjutsu-蒸危 Bowie ... Mizukage. And measures that Gaara took the! ? Then, the body of Naruto had diffused into each battlefield is the alter ego, close to Madara finally
Seno
Oct 31, 2016 Seno rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(view spoiler)
Thifa Lathifah
Mar 10, 2013 Thifa Lathifah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: koleksi-ku
ish.. Gila, keren banget. Perang nya lagi panas2 nya. 5 kage turun, dan kok ada Madara ver edotensei? Lalu yg pake topeng sapa dong.
Carmine
Apr 15, 2016 Carmine rated it really liked it
Con il palesamento finale di Madara, la tensione sale alle stelle.
Aggiungiamoci i kage, nonchè la misteriosa identità di Tobi, per capire che questo è un altro piccolo successo di Kishimoto.
Kathleen
Five Kage join forces against the real Madara! Naruto and Bee versus the jinchuriki! Will our heroes succeed?
Trevor Smith
Sep 15, 2015 Trevor Smith rated it it was amazing
Love this volume. It's a complete switch around from what you thought was going on and i was left kind of stumped as to how they are about to defeat this force. Would Recommend!
K.C. Rivers
Mar 21, 2016 K.C. Rivers rated it it was amazing
The action and twists keep getting better and better, IMHO. I love seeing the five kage bond together. On to the next!
Adalira Morningstar
The one where Naruto says he can see the intent of a bunch of people trying to kill him. That's a situation where anyone could see someone's intentions because their intentions are clearly murder.
Volodymyr Okhrym
Volodymyr Okhrym rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Lily Liu
Lily Liu rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2014
 [♔] .queen's armor.
[♔] .queen's armor. rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
New Naruto Next Gen RP 1 1 Sep 28, 2015 07:19PM
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 55 [Burīchi 55] (Bleach, #55)
  • One Piece, Volume 35: Captain (One Piece, #35)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)