Start by marking “Pimsleur Italian Level 1 MP3: Learn to Speak and Understand Italian with Pimsleur Language Programs” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  0 Reviews
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn Italian
Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning Italian will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life.

The best part is that it doesn’t have to be difficult or take years to master. Thirty minutes
Audio
Published April 1st 2010 by Pimsleur

To ask other readers questions about Pimsleur Italian Level 1 MP3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pimsleur Italian Level 1 MP3

Karen
Aug 09, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
I can't recommend this program highly enough. I am a traveler and most interested in making myself understood and understanding conversation. I feel like I got a very good start with Pimsleur. I got compliments from native Italian speakers and they appreciated my efforts.
Al Escobar
Al Escobar rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2013
Víctor R. Ramos
Víctor R. Ramos rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2016
Israel
Israel is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2013
Mackenzie Stanley
Mackenzie Stanley is currently reading it
Jan 06, 2014