Start by marking “Merry Sexy Christmas (The Wolf Pack, #7)” as Want to Read:
Merry Sexy Christmas (The Wolf Pack, #7)

Merry Sexy Christmas (The Wolf Pack #7)

Have yourself a sexy little holiday…

Overtime Love by Beverly Jenkins

Drew Davis's goal is to buy the semipro football team where he is general manager. But the owner's grandaughter, Tasha Bloom, unexpectedly inherits it first. Still, Drew's not brokenhearted, since their mutual passion for football runs second only to their attraction to each other. But can the team and th
Published October 16th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani Arabesque (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Merry Sexy Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merry Sexy Christmas

Kathy
Nov 10, 2012 Kathy rated it really liked it
Just finished reading this wonderful Holiday novella written by 3 ladies 2 of which I'm avid fans. Overtime Love by Beverly Jenkins is the story of Tasha Bloom and Drew Davis. Great story, the two are thrown together by the will of Tasha's recently deceased uber rich grandfather. Little do they know grandpop knew what he was doing. This was a very good feel good story.

Ex-mas Reunion by Kayla Perrin the story of Kendra Harris and Damien Moore two young lovers who grow apart separated by distance
Shawnette
Oct 07, 2016 Shawnette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book for Maureen Smith's story about Colby and Ava which was romantic and oh so SIZZLING...but I did go back and read the other two...I'm DEFINITELY a fan of Beverly Jenkins'...hers was funny, romantic and sweet...I've never read anything by Kayla Perrin and I sadly it was my least favorite of the books...just wasn't impressed w/the storyline and found it a bit dull.
Jadaloves
Dec 15, 2012 Jadaloves rated it really liked it
My Thoughts on Overtime Love

Miss Jenkins brings us another enchanting tale, and just in time for Christmas. After Tasha Bloom’s grandfather dies and leaves her his semipro football team, she is reunited with her long time crush, and General manager of the team Drew Davis. After being promised the team, Drew is livid but is willing to work with Tasha to bring the team up to par. In the midst, their attraction grows and they are unable to deny themselves.

Loved this story. It was fun and romantic a
Mariana Bezerra
Dec 11, 2012 Mariana Bezerra rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
Overtime Love by Beverly Jenkins

I loved this novella. This was fun and I fell in love with Drew and Tasha. This is such a cute little couple and both of them knows exactly what works and they work hard to succeed. It was really nice to see a successful business woman fall in love, but still hold to her independence. She worked really hard to prove in the begin to prove how good she could make the time and it was great on the outcome.

Ex-mas Reunion by Kayla Perrin

Not my favorite novella, but it h
Connie
3 sassy novellas!
1) Overtime Love by Beverly Jenkins:
The video tape of Tasha's grandfather's last will and testament is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. However, Drew Davis didn't think so when the will leaves the football team to Tasha and not him as promised.

2) Em-Mas Reunion by Kayla Perrin:
Kendra hasn't seen Damian in 10 years. Who knew that a chance meeting in the airport would lead to the best Christmas ever?

3) A Holiday Affair:
Ava Cameron recently dumped by her boyfriend, me
Brenda
Jan 12, 2015 Brenda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy Merry Christmas

This was a very great book, I enjoyed reading the stories each author told.
Overtime Love was an okay story to me it took some time getting used to Tasha and Drew love affair.

Re-use Reunion was an amazing story I enjoyed reading about Damien and Kendra reconnecting and fighting for their love even though it was very hard for the to do.
A Holiday Affair was an amazing story Colby and Ava had me on the edge of my seat since very they were opposing appointments. They relationshi
Denise Anderson
Apr 14, 2015 Denise Anderson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love is in the air

All three novels were excellent! Three of my favorite authors combine this novel with heart warming stories ! Ms Beverly is Overtime Love which was about the love of football which turns into a love affair, Ex mas Reunion by Ms Kayla was finding love again,Ms Maureen a Holiday Affair was instant attraction between to lawyers , which lite up the pages from the start also this was a good follow-up to the Wolf Series. I'm on a re-read with Maureen Smith books.
Dafort
Aug 29, 2012 Dafort rated it it was amazing
This was a great book with outstanding authors Beverly Jenkins, Kayla Perrin and Maureen Smith. From a grandfather setting his granddaughter up to marry the General Manager, to two lovers finding themselves on opposing ends in the courtroom. Good anthology just in time for the holidays
Celeste
Aug 14, 2016 Celeste rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each story stands perfectly on its own

Good stories by different authors. Showing how passion and purpose drives one to love. You'll go on a journey that just brings smiles to your face.
Angela
Dec 18, 2014 Angela rated it liked it
Ex-mas Reunion by Kayla Perrin was the one I wanted to read with a couple reuniting after 10 years but all 3 stories are good in there own way.
Tqwana
Oct 19, 2012 Tqwana rated it liked it
3.5 and only because it was anchored by the much stronger writing of Maureen Smith.
Bella
Oct 19, 2012 Bella rated it really liked it
Loved all three stories but Ex-maś reunion was a little dull for me. Definitly worth buying! A holiday affair left me wanting!!! I want his sister Summers story
Cf
Mar 26, 2015 Cf rated it liked it
I only read Maureen Smith's story. I just can't get enough of anyone related to the wolf pack or the Morehouse Nine. Another winner in my book, Colby and Ava were hot.
Clara
Nov 30, 2014 Clara rated it really liked it
Beverly Jenkins "Overtime Love" is the reason for me reading this book. Great job, Ms. B. I love your stories, I hate when they are short stories because they end too soon for me.
Angela
Dec 20, 2012 Angela rated it really liked it
Ex-mas Reunion was a real Christmas romance story. I liked the chemistry between Kendra and Damien. The love scenes were sexy but not raunchy or glossed over. Great writing Kayla Perrin.
Kesha
Jan 05, 2013 Kesha rated it really liked it
Very good book, loved all three stories. My favorite was Maureen Smith's Holiday Affair, it had drama, romance, sex, and a little humor. Would definitely recommend this book to everybody.
Brenda
Jan 01, 2013 Brenda rated it it was amazing
This book was great and a good read!! I loved it....
Joyce Hudson
Aug 03, 2015 Joyce Hudson rated it it was amazing
All Three stories were great.
Julie Alvarez
Dec 12, 2012 Julie Alvarez rated it really liked it
Excellent book, kept my attention finished in 1 day
Odessa Nance
Dec 18, 2012 Odessa Nance rated it liked it
Like all three stories. I think they were all okay. They more pretty quick since they were short stories.
Kadi
Jan 01, 2017 Kadi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heroine putting her job at risk

Lol as someone who studied law, I was really pissed at the plot line in the last story. Otherwise decent collection.
Sharon Helfrich
Dec 03, 2012 Sharon Helfrich rated it liked it
'Tis the season for spicy romance collections and this is a fun one. Quick read, with well developed characters to root for!!
Renee Motley
Jan 17, 2016 Renee Motley rated it really liked it
This novella was a good read. I enjoyed it and the best was the Maureen Smith novella. Nice mix of authors. Not a fan of Kayla Perrin.
Kimberly
Apr 24, 2013 Kimberly rated it really liked it
3 awesome stories
Debbie
Dec 25, 2012 Debbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This anthology was pretty good. Two of the authors involved, Beverly Jenkins and Maureen Smith, are NEW to me authors
Jan 06, 2015 Jennifer rated it liked it
very sexy alright
Mary Ecoleman
Mary Ecoleman rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Shauntavia Mcintyre rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2015
Vicki L Austin
Vicki L Austin rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Danielle Luther
Danielle Luther rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2013
  • Sinful Temptation (Twins of Sin, #2)
  • Pleasure Rush  (New York Sabers Football, #4)
  • The Beautiful Ones
  • One Winter's Night (The Westmorelands, #24)
  • Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)
  • Any Way You Want It
  • Sultry Nights
  • Defying Desire (The Donovans #3)
  • A Merry Little Christmas
  • Love On the Run
  • With Just One Kiss
  • These Arms of Mine
199260
Beverly Jenkins is an African-American historical romance writer. She and her family live in southeastern Michigan. Born in Detroit, she graduated from Cass Technical High School and attended Michigan State University where she majored in Journalism and English Literature.
Ms. Jenkins has written sixteen books to date and has received numerous awards for her works, including: the Detroit Free Pres
More about Beverly Jenkins...

The Wolf Pack (9 books)
  • Taming the Wolf (The Wolf Pack #1)
  • Recipe for Temptation (The Wolf Pack #2; St. James Sisters #2)
  • Tempt Me at Midnight (The Wolf Pack #3)
  • Treacherous
  • Inferno (The Wolf Pack#5)
  • Seducing the Wolf (The Wolf Pack #6)
  • Oh Baby: A Holiday Novella (Wolf Pack Book 9)
  • This I Promise You (The Wolf Pack #8)