Sandpaper Fidelity 8: "Edge of the Stage Part I"

Sandpaper Fidelity 8: "Edge of the Stage Part I"

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Tired of being rejected by Ingrid, Victor finds himself at a strip club, and tempted by someone willing to give him some attention. Can he resist temptation?

"Edge of the Stage, Part I" is the first in a special two-part arc.
ebook
Published August 7th 2012

Tracie Puckett
Victor’s animalistic desires are finally getting the best of him. He’s feeling himself slipping further away from Ingrid, so he gives a little more into his temptations and finds himself indulging. And now I feel I must say… Victor, Victor, Victor. What are you getting yourself into? I know this isn't going to turn out well (for him or Ingrid), but I can’t help but hope that maybe he’ll come to his senses soon. It makes me sad to see him slipping further away.

This was another good one that left...more
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Where do you think Ingrid is? 1 4 Aug 07, 2012 02:30PM
Elizabeth Barone writes New Adult fiction for people with real problems. Her debut novel, Sade on the Wall, was a quarterfinalist in the 2012 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and won the 2013 Blogger Book Fair Reader's Choice Award in the literary category. She is also the author of the ESX series, a rock 'n' roll romance. Her second novel, Crazy Comes in Threes, the first in the Comes in Threes se...more
More about Elizabeth Barone...
Sandpaper Fidelity: Episode #1 Crazy Comes in Threes Amplified Ermengarde, (Cowardly) Zombie Slayer Sandpaper Fidelity: Episode #2