Start by marking “Timekeeper” as Want to Read:
Timekeeper

Timekeeper (Timeless #2)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  2,095 ratings  ·  314 reviews
Colleen Houck, New York Times bestselling author of the Tiger’s Curse series said, “Timekeeper is a haunting, mysterious dream; a book you don't want to miss!”

This sequel to Timelesscombines breathtaking romance with a tale of complex magic in a story that will have every reader believing in the transcendent power of love.

When Philip Walker appears as a new student in Mich
Published January 8th 2013 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Timekeeper, please sign up.

Janis Delos Yes, I reckon Caissie's best friend's name is Aaron, I was confused when this dude was suddenly called "Matt."

As for the sequel, let's wait and see.…more

As for the sequel, let's wait and see. :-)(less)

Cait
Timeless left me breathless, touched, and enamored with this series. I mean after the cliffhanger that literally had me bugging out and almost gave me a heart attack, who wouldn't!? I need to know what happens to one of my favorite male love-interests, Phillip, noww! But, of course, as it is with all of the books I love to death, it takes over a year for her to publish :( Please, Monir, let it come out sooner! Please! You can't leave us hanging out to dry for this long! This is like a slow, very ...more
Ariana
Oh dear. I can't find my words.

I've waited for this book for so long, wishing for it to be mind-blowing, full of twits and mystery and magical history and so I got to read it and then...
I hate myself for not loving this book, I hate myself for setting up such high expectations - that's the perfect recipe for disappointment! But truth being told I felt that there was noting reallynew to it, or very exciting, orextremelyromantic *sigh*

If you've been following my reviews you should easily make the
Catalina Velez
I can't wait for timeless 2, the timekeeper!!! I just want to see the cover and the plot :)
Colleen Houck
I was asked to blurb this book so here is the official blurb.

Alexandra Monir’s gift for description has wrought me a gift—a book reminiscent of Somewhere in Time. I pined for the wandering hero, got lost amidst the New York glitter and opulence, and impatiently read on, hoping the lost lovers would reunite. TIMEKEEPER is a haunting, mysterious dream of an era gone by. A book you don’t want to miss!
OpenBookSociety.com
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Dawn

*Beware of possible Spoilers*

I rarely give 5 star reviews. I don’t come across many books that merit it. I loved Timeless, the first book in the series.
I recently finished Secrets of the Time Society (novella). Alexandra Monir is a damn good writer – and that is the best way to say it.

Monir begins by giving a short recap. It’s been a while since I read Timeless and I needed the refresher. I appreciated that it wasn’t an information dump. She seamlessly picks up
Rika - (The Unpretentious Reader)
“The Natural Timeline is another word for Fate. This is life without the interference of time travelers; where Timekeepers may observe events out of sequence on the Natural Timeline, but they do not affect it.
If a Timekeeper does somehow effect change, have they altered Fate? Or did Fate intend on the Timekeeper’s actions all along?
This question is still up for debate –though I have to admit, my belief leans toward the latter.”

ME TOO!!
There’s nothing better than to identify with an author and f
Mitch
Writing this review is painful not only because I have to confess I read (and loved) the first book, Timeless, but also because I don't feel Timekeeper is nearly as good in comparison. For fans of Michele and Phillip, yeah, there's a happy ending, but they're not the reason Timeless was such a great book for me. No, what I loved was the historical aspect - because there was just something magical about the way Alexandra Monir handled Michele's story as she explores a century's worth of her famil ...more
Karla
Michele Windsor feels the luckiest girl in the world when Philip Walker appears in her 2010 life, and understandingly, assumes that they'll resume their relationship. Wrong! And to make matters worse, there's someone lurking in the shadows...

There are few sequels that are as good as its predecessors, and "Timekeeper" is one of them. After reading some disappointing sequels, it's a relief to find that the sequel to the guilty pleasure that was "Timeless" keeps its promise of romance without forge
Keertana
Rating: 2.5 Stars

When I give a book three stars, it simply means indifference; I enjoyed it, but ultimately, it is a forgettable read. Thus, I am unable to remember why I picked up Timekeeper in the first place when its predecessor, Timeless, was equally as unremarkable for me. I suspect it has something to do with that cliffhanger ending and possibly my thirst for more historical fiction in YA. Whatever it may be, I read Timekeeper in a matter of hours, skimming through this short story and en
Rashika (is tired)
I have terrible luck, whenever I get excited for something it gets messed up. I wish I could say this book was amazing and that it was worth it but it wasn't. This book was disappointing. It was so disappointing that I feel like pretending that the first was a stand alone and that the ending never happened. Okay I may be overreacting according to some people but I am so disappointed it hurts.

The author had two years to work on this and if this is what she came up with.. well I don't even know w
LailaBC
I have been waiting for this sequel for forever and I'm imagining all this constant time travel of Michele and I am soooo happy that she and Philip finally find their way back to each other in her own time. I was quite horrified at first when Philip can't seem to recognize Michele the first time he saw her at school. And that evil Rebecca just give me the shivers! She was so consumed with her jealousy and hate and heartbreak that its no wonder she did what she did :( I feel that this story could ...more
Carmen
Mar 30, 2012 Carmen marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
AHHHHHHH!!!!! NO WAY. OMG. NO. WAY.

IS THAT PHILLIP!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Three words. LOVE. THE. COVER.

YES. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!!!! Going to be so interesting! I would love to see how this resolves with it still including time traveling.
Infinite Kaay
ahhhh cant wait until this one comes out! philip!
Parvathy
I have to say Alexandra Monir's timeless was one of my favorite book of 2011. So my expectations relating to it's sequels was pretty much high. After reading the novella "Secrets of the Time Society" I knew what to expect. More time travel but this time, "time" is not the only villain. The author introduces a new evil into the timeless family (as if Michele and Philip were not star crossedenough).

In "Timekeeper" you have Michele back in her real world trying to come to terms with the loss of P
Jessica
I haven't read the first book in this series, but one look at this cover and I knew I couldn't wait to read this one. So I did!

Philip walks into Michele's classroom and she's completely floored. Everything about Philip is exactly like the guy she fell in love with in the first book, right down to his name. The only problem? Philip lives in 1910 and it's 2010. How is it possible that Philip is here now? This new Philip has no idea who Michele is, which hurts her more than she could ever imagine.
Jessie Potts
What it's about: In the first book, Timeless, Michele travels back in time and falls in love with a man named Philip Walker. She thought they had forever said goodbye when she came back to her time period only to have him walk into her high school as a new student. The problem is that he doesn't remember who she is or anything about 1910. Michele begins to dig deeper into her and her father's past (also a time traveler) and discovers secrets and organizations, power plays, and a rift over 120 ye ...more
Emily
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

*A copy was provided by Delacorte Press for review purposes*

After reading the first book in this series, Timeless , I was pretty excited to find out how the love story of Michelle and Phillip would continue. Timeless left off on a bit of a cliffhanger, so I couldn’t wait to read the next book. And, in fact, I think that this book is actually better than Timeless . I felt like more happened in this book. It was a really good continuation to the series, and more complex
Pauline
Yayyyy! Totally floored about the ending. Is this the final book of the series? I certainly hope not. I still want to see more adventures of Michele and Philip across time. Great twist in the story, by the way. Stories about time-crossed lovers and time traveling really piques my interest. I love the idea of loving a person from a different timeline/era and being able to conquer evil all at the same time, across centuries! The book also showed us the love of family and of friends. So glad that t ...more
Charlotte
Can't wait wish it would come out sooner the 1st book was amazing I read it and still read It over and over again. The book made me cry at times and smile a lot.
Izzy
I actually need to read this book. My heart just broke a little bit reading the synopsis but I also just want to read the book so much more. Please, pleaaaase can this have a happy ending?
Aqsa  Shaw
I AM GETTING THE BOOK FROM THE AUTHOR! :'D
So happy!
WOOOHOOO! PHILLIP!!!! <3<3
Annerooo
3.5/5 stars - is almost on par with book 1.
Carmin
Mar 27, 2011 Carmin marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait for this book ti come out!!!
Pam Steinke
GoodReads Synopsis: When Philip Walker appears as a new student in Michele Windsor's high school class, she is floored. He is the love she thought she lost forever when they said goodbye during her time travels last century. Overjoyed that they can resume the relationship they had a lifetime ago, Michele eagerly approaches him and discovers the unthinkable: he doesn't remember her. In fact, he doesn't seem to remember anything about the Philip Walker of 1910.

Michele then finds her father's journ
Stephanie
Alexandra's Teaser for Timekeeper:

What if I'm the only one who remembers?

What if it's just me who feels the missing touch, hears the sound of laughter long gone, and sees the two of us in a forgotten New York? He looks through me, his expression unfazed and innocent--and it's that ambivalence that cuts like a knife. Could he be playing a role...or did he actually forget me?

I can't look away from the nauseating scene-Philip at the lunch table beside the notoriously flirty Jessica Morgan, his unmi
Is
I want this book right now. For now I’ll settle for re-reading timeless over and over again,

Oh and it makes me want to add all of you guys since you love timeless so much

WHAT DECEMBER?!

UPDATE WILL BE LEFT THERE. REVIEW BELOW

“Time and death are nothing but illusions.”

Cover: I actually really love it.
POV:Third. Past Tense. Michele, Irving, Philip.
Rating:3.79 Stars.

Waiting is something we all have to do for a series. Sometimes a yearlong wait for the sequel or for the trilogy to conclude. Though t
SarahStrange
I liked "Timeless" and I think "Timekeeper" is a very different kind of story somehow. I was expecting to feel heartbreak and pain when Phillip initially didn't seem to recognize Michele, but then, honestly, I just felt nothing. I am not sure if it is because I have higher expectations for the romance element.

However, i did like the development of the story about the Timekeepers and the history of Michele's parents. The world now seemed a little more complete (view spoiler)
Ann Sevilla
Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I am doing my happy dance right now. One of my favorite books ever! After two long years of waiting, book 2 is finally here. I hope I won't have to wait that long for book 3. I am guessing there is another book considering michele's "time crossed child status". I have one complain, though; the book is too short. I wanted to read more about michele's time travel and more Philip, of course. These two made me grin like an idiot and I totally suffered with Michele when Philip couldn' ...more
Ask Alexandra Monir!: * Your Thoughts & Questions about TIMEKEEPER! 40 100 Mar 24, 2013 01:14PM
Interpreation of the Cover/Titles of Both Books 1 11 Jul 14, 2012 12:45AM
The Timekeeper 4 32 May 10, 2012 02:07PM
Prepare for TIMEKEEPER w/SECRETS OF THE TIME SOCIETY! 1 28 Mar 13, 2012 01:05AM
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)
  • The Elementals (The Vespertine, #3)
  • Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration, #2)
  • The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)
  • Perception (Clarity, #2)
  • Vortex (Tempest, #2)
  • Havoc (Deviants #2)
  • Dark Passage (Dark Mirror, #2)
  • The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart (Magic Most Foul, #2)
  • The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals, #2)
  • Tributary (River of Time, #3.2)
  • Anastasia Forever (Dreaming Anastasia, #3)
  • Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)
  • Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2)
  • Eternity (The Fury Trilogy, #3)
At the age of 25, author and recording artist Alexandra Monir released her debut young adult novel, TIMELESS. The book caught on quickly, with Amazon.com naming it one of the "Best Books of the Month" and Barnes & Noble featuring the title in their "Top Teen Picks." The book went on to hit the Barnes & Noble Teen Bestsellers chart, and has been featured in a variety of media, from popular ...more
More about Alexandra Monir...
Timeless (Timeless, #1) Secrets of the Time Society  (Timeless, #1.5) Suspicion Timeless - Schatten der Vergangenheit: Roman (Heyne fliegt) Timeless: Roman (Heyne fliegt)

“Count your blessings, not your worries.” 10 likes
“I'm being sent back to my time, but - I love you, Philip. At any age, in any body, in any era... I love you.” 8 likes