Start by marking “Curtis Stone's What's For Dinner? Simple Recipes for Every Night of the Week” as Want to Read:
Curtis Stone's What's For Dinner? Simple Recipes for Every Night of the Week

Curtis Stone's What's For Dinner? Simple Recipes for Every Night of the Week

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Curtis Stone, host of Top Chef Masters and Around the World in 80 Plates, provides a culinary road map of time-saving kitchen solutions and delicious dishes for every day of the week.
Published April 9th 2013 by Appetite by Random House

Be the first to ask a question about Curtis Stone's What's For Dinner? Simple Recipes for Every Night of the Week

My Greek Traditional Cook Book 1 by Anna OthitisJoy of Cooking by Irma S. RombauerHow To Cook Everything by Mark BittmanThe America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook by Carl TremblayThe Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen
Awesome Cookbooks!
140th out of 165 books — 79 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothThe Transfer by Veronica RothThe House of Hades by Rick RiordanFangirl by Rainbow RowellThe Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
2013 Book
151st out of 200 books — 173 voters

More lists with this book...

☆~Stephanie ~☆
Love reading different cook books with my younger daughter .we always cook and bake together and my oldest always says she is the taste tester .
Jennifer Rayment
The Good Stuff

Nice addition to have the "Rounding out the Meal' & "Kitchen Note" added to some of the recipes. Extremely helpful
Photographs are simple, yet beautiful, and very, very appetizing (Take note publishers of cookbooks - people want to have pictures of every recipe and pictures that focuse on the food not on the artistry of the photographer)
Directions are easy to follow
Something for everyone - lots of variety
Lots of fresh ingredients that are easy to find in any grocery store
T
Thrifty Thursdays
Five-Ingredient Fridays
Dinner Party Saturdays
Family Supper Sundays

When a cookbook goes beyond the “template” and gets creative, it’s refreshing. This is exactly what Curtis Stone has done in his new cookbook What’s For Dinner. Dividing the recipes into different days of the week makes it easy to plan and decide what to make for dinner. If you follow the book, you’re basically set for at least ten weeks – that means ten week
Sara
Simple recipes? No. I have, if I may say so, a pretty impressive pantry, but there is hardly one recipe that I wouldn't have to buy something (not counting main protein). Fresh herbs are featured heavily, as are peppers and...sriracha, harissa, Vietnamese fish sauce. Other recipes have just odd combinations for me. And NO nutritional information. Simple may mean limited ingredients. May mean limited pots and pans. Not sure. It certainly doesn't mean quick cooking times or prep times.
Disappointin
Justine
Borrowed the book from the library 1st to make sure it was good... then bought it! Most of the recipes I have cooked so far have been really good. The recipes have been easy to follow. The portions are large so at times I have halved it.

Recommended recipes:-

grilled salmon with risoni, feta and red wine vinaigrette (great way to cook the fish too)
grilled prawn and rice noodle salad (husband's fav!)
cauliflower and spinach dahl
quinoa salad with chickpea and tomatoes
chocolate chunk cookies with peca
Heather
I liked the Saturday chapter the best, though nothing seemed particularly inspiring to me. The dessert chapter was ho-hum, though I didn't expect much in the first place in terms of awe-inspiring desserts.
Lisa
I love this cookbook! It's organized by day of the week (one pot dinners, under 30 minute dinners, etc.) instead of by type of food. I have made several dishes and they are all great!
This book is probably the best-organized cookbook I've checked out in ages! The weekend chapters were a little too involved for me, but the five weeknight chapters had lots of easy meals that were suitable for kids and adults. Prep time is pretty accurate (and included); he includes sidebars for anything unusual and covers variations if you're interested. I wish more books included nutrition information - this one isn't appalling, but it would be useful. This is a really great cookbook for every ...more
Debbie
Curtis Stone's newest cookbook is full of all sorts of delicious recipes made all the better because most are easy to make with few ingredients. Only his weekend recipes take more time. I'm looking forward to trying many of them.
lisa
Most of the recipes in this book are too time consuming for me, but on the days that I have more time to cook I am eager to try some of these recipes. I like that they are all so different from each other, and pretty easy to execute.
Ashley Katsuyama
Love the variety of recipes, and the different categories cover a wide range of occasions. I bookmarked nearly the entire book. Beautiful pictures for every recipe as well!
Marci -  Serendipitous Readings
the recipe we tried was ok, not awesomeness like I thought it would be, have to try another one to see if it was me or just the recipe.
Beka
Another beautifully photographed book full of delicious looking food. Can someone make me everything in here?
Heather
Really liked this! Lots of great and easy recipes that I can't wait to try!
Rebecca Montemurro
Just made the banana bread. YUM!!!!
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Christopher Maxwell
Christopher Maxwell marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Patty R.
Patty R. marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Cora Frank
Cora Frank marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Marianthi
Marianthi marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Meg Dean
Meg Dean marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Shandy
Shandy added it
Oct 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook: 101 Asian Recipes Simple Enough for Tonight's Dinner
  • The Can't Cook Book: Recipes for the Absolutely Terrified!
  • The Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Quick and Easy Dishes to Prepare at Home
  • Martha's American Food: A Celebration of Our Nation's Most Treasured Dishes, from Coast to Coast
  • Breakfast for Dinner: Recipes for Frittata Florentine, Huevos Rancheros, Sunny-Side-Up Burgers, and More!
  • Cook Like a Rock Star: 125 Recipes, Lessons, and Culinary Secrets
  • Old-School Comfort Food: The Way I Learned to Cook
  • Giada's Feel Good Food: My Healthy Recipes and Secrets
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays
  • From Mama's Table to Mine: Everybody's Favorite Comfort Foods at 350 Calories or Less
  • Nigellissima: Instant Italian Inspiration
  • The Mac + Cheese Cookbook: 50 Simple Recipes from Homeroom, America's Favorite Mac and Cheese Restaurant
  • Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
  • Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust
  • Lidia's Italy in America
  • Food
  • Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: The Funky Finds in Flavortown: America's Classic Joints and Killer Comfort Food
  • Quick Fix Meals: 200 Simple, Delicious Recipes to Make Mealtime Easy
Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood Cooking with Curtis: Easy, Everyday and Adventurous Recipes for the Home Cook What's for Dinner?: Delicious Recipes for a Busy Life Seven Days, Seven Dinners: A Taste of What's For Dinner? (E-SHORT) Seven Days, Seven Dinners