Start by marking “The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)

The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy #1-3)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,054 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
From a rising star in Scottish romance comes a breathtaking trilogy of forbidden passion, legendary heroes, and sacred bonds. In Maya Banks’s Highlander series, collected here in one must-have eBook bundle, three unforgettable brothers risk everything to save their clan and their legacy—and to surrender their hearts to love.

Contains a thrilling preview of Maya Banks’s sen
Published August 13th 2012 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle

Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustenThe Fault in Our Stars by John GreenJane Eyre by Charlotte BrontëFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Romance Books Everyone Should Read
477th out of 2,069 books — 2,029 voters
Devil in Winter by Lisa KleypasDreaming of You by Lisa KleypasLord of Scoundrels by Loretta ChaseNine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLeanThe Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
Best Rogue/Rake Romance Books
408th out of 507 books — 1,178 voters

More lists with this book...

Ya~
Jun 21, 2015 Ya~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hr
Not surprisingly, this trilogy has virgin heroines and alpha heroes:/
But. but. but it has a seamless blend of highland romance, and strong characters who have hearts of gold. The storyline grabbed my attention from the start and I pretty much read these books in a row:D
Nadine
Great box set, each of these stories were enjoyable and either a 4 or 5 star read

In Bed with a Highlander

Seduction of a Highland Lass
I was not prepared for what happened later on in the book, fair warning TISSUES are a MUST!!!
Alaric McCabe and Keeley McDonald are my favorite of all the couples. Alaric is brought to Keeley's cottage by his horse after he is ambushed and severely injured. I guess you could say that the horse was the matchmaker with this couple. ;) Alaric was bound to marriage with
Marlene
Feb 04, 2014 Marlene rated it it was amazing
Excellent.
Helen
May 24, 2013 Helen rated it really liked it
I've read all of Maya's KGI series, and I really enjoyed them, but I've avoided her historical romance ones (mainly I confess because they are a bit pricey, and with so many good romance books available free or for 77p my budget, or lack thereof, couldn't justify it!). But I got a price alert that this bundle was on sale, and having overdone it recently on samey types of contemporary romances I was looking for a change, so I went for it.

I have to say, I am glad I did. While I still think her con
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
In Bed with a Highlander - Ewan McCabe, the eldest, is a warrior ready to take back what is his clan's—until a blue-eyed, raven-haired temptress is thrust upon him. Mairin is the llegitimate daughter of the king and quite possibly the answer to his clan's survival.

Where can I find me a Highlander that wont mind the differences? I am so in love. I will continue to read much more.

Seduction of a Highland Lass - Alaric McCabe is in the fight for his clan's birthright by wedding for duty. An unforese
Krista Baetiong Tungol
In Bed with a Highlander, the first installment from Maya Banks’ McCabe Trilogy, is the very first Scottish historical romance novel I’ve read, and consequently, also serves as an introduction to several more of the same genre that would burn my midnight oil thus far. I admit not being well-read about Scotland’s mores and history, although I have always been fascinated with the place and its castles and William Wallace (the latter thanks to Braveheart).

Somehow I’ve already surmised that the hist
Tasha
Nov 02, 2014 Tasha rated it it was amazing
Maya Banks has blown me away again with the three books all wrapped up in one book. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. Impossible to put down. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy. At parts of different stories I laughed so hard I cried and at other parts I cried (but they were not tears of joy).
Angela Jennings
Jun 27, 2014 Angela Jennings rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highland or bust

I've read many a trilogy and really wasn't expecting much. Honestly I just picked the series because I needed something to read. And I'm so glad I did. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. A must read!
Gigi
Jun 19, 2014 Gigi rated it it was amazing
I loved this series! The three leading female characters were wonderfully written. All three of them we're brave, fiercely loyal, and incredibly strong. And they found the perfect leading men to compliment them. Men, whom after many trails and errors, learned to open their hearts and find their other half.
Kenton Monjon
Jun 01, 2014 Kenton Monjon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Impossible to put down

I was quite surprised how quickly this series of books captured my attention and kept me thoroughly engrossed. The fast paced action as well as the realistic characters and plot were rivaled only by the modern romance which never disappointed.
.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...]
4 stars. Read all 3 books in 2012. My favorite book of the series remains book 2, Seduction of a Highland Lass.
Nicole
Oh my, way to go out with a bang! I love that this series simmered over the first two books and then boiled over with the star of the show- Rionna. Fantastic historical/romance/fiction novel. I'm so glad I gave it a chance.
Maria
Jul 20, 2014 Maria rated it it was amazing
Love this!

I truly enjoyed this trilogy. I hope Maya continues with this genre. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy.
Chamie
Apr 25, 2014 Chamie rated it really liked it
Overall: 4 stars
Best Story : NEVER LOVE A HIGHLANDER
Best Character : Rionna, The Warrior Princess

I still wish for a continuation story of the McCabe clan ;)
Bei
Feb 01, 2014 Bei rated it it was ok
Ugh. I only made it of the way through before I gave up. I'm not fond of works that primarily depict women as sexual objects or helpless nurturing motherly souls. I had hoped for better. So disappointed. I'm too much of a feminist for this. ...more
Sarah Storer
Apr 16, 2014 Sarah Storer rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Enjoyed these books.
Christy Carroll
Oct 03, 2014 Christy Carroll rated it it was amazing
loved this series
Holly Adamson
Sep 12, 2014 Holly Adamson rated it really liked it
Loved it
Melissa Rogers
Apr 01, 2015 Melissa Rogers rated it it was amazing
great set of books! I had a hard time putting them down!
Tamika Grey
Shelves: e-book
yessss
Theresa Braddix-Dansereau
Sep 07, 2014 Theresa Braddix-Dansereau rated it it was amazing
loved all of them. Don't judge these books by their covers.
Brenda Margriet
Sep 23, 2013 Brenda Margriet rated it liked it
I don't read much Highlander romance, but enjoyed these. The only other MB I've read is her contemporary erotica, and I can certainly see that influence. Enjoyed the strong women/stubborn men storylines, and my favourite was #3 with Caelen and Rionna, because she's a warrior princess.
Liz
Feb 04, 2013 Liz rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
I enjoyed this series of romance novels deals with the McCabe brothers and the strong women who came into their lives. However, these books are geared more for the romance...a bodice-ripper story. A quick read and I appreciated having access to all three books to read in one place.
Cherie Scheetz
Feb 04, 2014 Cherie Scheetz rated it really liked it
Shelves:
I love this series just wish she would add to the story!! Totally keeps me in enticed and wanting more!! I like it totally!! ;-)
Brandi
Jan 26, 2013 Brandi rated it liked it
Read the trilogy in 3 days. Was a good, easy read since I was not looking for anything too deep, so some smutty romance novels fit the bill perfectly. Definitely a little predictable, but aren't most smutty love stories?
Yolanda
Jun 21, 2015 Yolanda rated it it was amazing
I still give it 5 stars. I loved it for a second time. all of the brothers were hot and married strong women. I only wish she could do a spin off on Crispin and Isabel when they grow up and who they end up with.
Carol (Mocha)
I loved this series. What better than a strong woman who loves her warrior! Caelen learned a lesson through Rionna, that a woman wants all of her man body and soul. A great read. Wish this series were longer!
Gmc
Apr 05, 2015 Gmc rated it it was amazing
The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3) by Maya Banks

A great set of stories about three brothers and the woman that they learn to love and cherish.
Cassandra
Jun 08, 2013 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
great series. loved all three books... first one is the best but they are all wonderful. another addictive series by maya banks... i love the mccabe brothers :)
  • The Highland Guard Series 5-Book Bundle (Highland Guard, #1-5)
  • My Fierce Highlander (Highland Adventure, #1)
  • Hasta La Proxima Vez (Kristine 24)
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Once Upon a Highland Summer
  • The Warrior (Return of the Highlanders, #3)
  • King of the Isles (Men of the Isles, #3)
  • Sword of the Highlands (Highlands, #2)
  • Indecent (The Moray Druids, #2)
  • The Highlander's Lady (Stolen Bride, #3)
  • Highlander Claimed (Clan Mackenzie, #1)
  • The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance
  • The Devil of Jedburgh
  • Heat of the Knight (Knights, #8)
  • Give Me A Texas Ranger
  • The Sky Devil
  • The Rebound Guy
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...

McCabe Trilogy (3 books)
  • In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1)
  • Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy, #2)
  • Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3)