Start by marking “The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)

The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy #1-3)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  950 ratings  ·  38 reviews
From a rising star in Scottish romance comes a breathtaking trilogy of forbidden passion, legendary heroes, and sacred bonds. In Maya Banks’s Highlander series, collected here in one must-have eBook bundle, three unforgettable brothers risk everything to save their clan and their legacy—and to surrender their hearts to love.

Contains a thrilling preview of Maya Banks’s sen
Published August 13th 2012 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle

Devil in Winter by Lisa KleypasDreaming of You by Lisa KleypasLord of Scoundrels by Loretta ChaseNine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLeanThe Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
Best Rogue/Rake Romance Books
398th out of 502 books — 1,126 voters
Silver Shadows by Richelle MeadShadow Kiss by Richelle MeadIgnite Me by Tahereh MafiRules of Attraction by Simone ElkelesThe 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Top 14 Books of 2014
64th out of 108 books — 30 voters

More lists with this book...

Ya~
Not surprisingly, this trilogy has virgin heroines and alpha heroes:/
But. but. but it has a seamless blend of highland romance, and strong characters who have hearts of gold. The storyline grabbed my attention from the start and I pretty much read these books in a row:D
Marlene
Excellent.
Helen
I've read all of Maya's KGI series, and I really enjoyed them, but I've avoided her historical romance ones (mainly I confess because they are a bit pricey, and with so many good romance books available free or for 77p my budget, or lack thereof, couldn't justify it!). But I got a price alert that this bundle was on sale, and having overdone it recently on samey types of contemporary romances I was looking for a change, so I went for it.

I have to say, I am glad I did. While I still think her con
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
In Bed with a Highlander - Ewan McCabe, the eldest, is a warrior ready to take back what is his clan's—until a blue-eyed, raven-haired temptress is thrust upon him. Mairin is the llegitimate daughter of the king and quite possibly the answer to his clan's survival.

Where can I find me a Highlander that wont mind the differences? I am so in love. I will continue to read much more.

Seduction of a Highland Lass - Alaric McCabe is in the fight for his clan's birthright by wedding for duty. An unforese
Krista Baetiong Tungol
In Bed with a Highlander, the first installment from Maya Banks’ McCabe Trilogy, is the very first Scottish historical romance novel I’ve read, and consequently, also serves as an introduction to several more of the same genre that would burn my midnight oil thus far. I admit not being well-read about Scotland’s mores and history, although I have always been fascinated with the place and its castles and William Wallace (the latter thanks to Braveheart).

Somehow I’ve already surmised that the hist
Tasha
Maya Banks has blown me away again with the three books all wrapped up in one book. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. Impossible to put down. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy. At parts of different stories I laughed so hard I cried and at other parts I cried (but they were not tears of joy).
Angela Jennings
Highland or bust

I've read many a trilogy and really wasn't expecting much. Honestly I just picked the series because I needed something to read. And I'm so glad I did. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. A must read!
Gigi
I loved this series! The three leading female characters were wonderfully written. All three of them we're brave, fiercely loyal, and incredibly strong. And they found the perfect leading men to compliment them. Men, whom after many trails and errors, learned to open their hearts and find their other half.
Kenton Monjon
Impossible to put down

I was quite surprised how quickly this series of books captured my attention and kept me thoroughly engrossed. The fast paced action as well as the realistic characters and plot were rivaled only by the modern romance which never disappointed.
.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...]
4 stars. Read all 3 books in 2012. My favorite book of the series remains book 2, Seduction of a Highland Lass.
Nicole
Oh my, way to go out with a bang! I love that this series simmered over the first two books and then boiled over with the star of the show- Rionna. Fantastic historical/romance/fiction novel. I'm so glad I gave it a chance.
Maria
Love this!

I truly enjoyed this trilogy. I hope Maya continues with this genre. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy.
Chamie
Overall: 4 stars
Best Story : NEVER LOVE A HIGHLANDER
Best Character : Rionna, The Warrior Princess

I still wish for a continuation story of the McCabe clan ;)
Bei
Ugh. I only made it of the way through before I gave up. I'm not fond of works that primarily depict women as sexual objects or helpless nurturing motherly souls. I had hoped for better. So disappointed. I'm too much of a feminist for this. ...more
Sarah Storer
4.5 stars. Enjoyed these books.
Christy Carroll
loved this series
Melissa Rogers
great set of books! I had a hard time putting them down!
Tamika Grey
cool, cute, refreshing...
April
yessss
Theresa Braddix-Dansereau
loved all of them. Don't judge these books by their covers.
Brenda Margriet
I don't read much Highlander romance, but enjoyed these. The only other MB I've read is her contemporary erotica, and I can certainly see that influence. Enjoyed the strong women/stubborn men storylines, and my favourite was #3 with Caelen and Rionna, because she's a warrior princess.
Liz
Feb 04, 2013 Liz rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: e-books
I enjoyed this series of romance novels deals with the McCabe brothers and the strong women who came into their lives. However, these books are geared more for the romance...a bodice-ripper story. A quick read and I appreciated having access to all three books to read in one place.
Cherie Scheetz
I love this series just wish she would add to the story!! Totally keeps me in enticed and wanting more!! I like it totally!! ;-)
Brandi
Read the trilogy in 3 days. Was a good, easy read since I was not looking for anything too deep, so some smutty romance novels fit the bill perfectly. Definitely a little predictable, but aren't most smutty love stories?
Yolanda
I still give it 5 stars. I loved it for a second time. all of the brothers were hot and married strong women. I only wish she could do a spin off on Crispin and Isabel when they grow up and who they end up with.
Carol (Mocha)
I loved this series. What better than a strong woman who loves her warrior! Caelen learned a lesson through Rionna, that a woman wants all of her man body and soul. A great read. Wish this series were longer!
Gmc
The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3) by Maya Banks

A great set of stories about three brothers and the woman that they learn to love and cherish.
Cassandra
great series. loved all three books... first one is the best but they are all wonderful. another addictive series by maya banks... i love the mccabe brothers :)
Yolanda
I finished all three books i liked them all the 3rd started slow but it finished strong Caelen was a mess though he a little rough on the ladies but he got it together.
  • The Highland Guard Series 5-Book Bundle (Highland Guard, #1-5)
  • My Fierce Highlander (Highland Adventure, #1)
  • Tempted by a Warrior (Galloway Trilogy, #3)
  • Once Upon a Highland Summer
  • Highlander Claimed (Clan Mackenzie, #1)
  • Warrior of the Isles (Men of the Isles, #2)
  • Hasta La Proxima Vez (Kristine 24)
  • Caught by Cupid
  • The Warrior (Return of the Highlanders, #3)
  • Untamed (MacKinnon's Rangers, #2)
  • X Marks the Scot (Bad Boys of the Highlands, #2)
  • The Bride Hunt (Conqueror, #1)
  • Tempted by the Highland Warrior (MacKinloch Clan, #3)
  • Bedding the Enemy (McJames, #3)
  • Claimed By a Scottish Lord (Mystical Bliss, #2)
  • The Devil of Jedburgh
  • The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...

McCabe Trilogy (3 books)
  • In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1)
  • Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy, #2)
  • Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3)
Rush (Breathless, #1) Fever (Breathless, #2) Burn (Breathless, #3) Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1)