Baby Beanies: Happy Hats to Knit for Little Heads

Baby Beanies: Happy Hats to Knit for Little Heads

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Easy-to-knit hats for easy-to-love babies

• 25 super-cute, simple-to-make hats for little heads

• Cute-as-a-button projects showcased with stunning baby portraits

• Perfect projects for beginning knitters make great baby gifts!

Whatever their activities, we think you'll agree: babies should wear hats. Mainly because they look so darned cute in hats! And they look really, reall...more
Published July 11th 2012 by Potter Craft (first published October 28th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Baby Beanies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Beanies

Aliza
I love this book! The only problem is that I don't know how to knit yet. So as soon as I teach myself, I will start to make some of these wonderfully cute hats.
Diane
This is a fabulous book! I've been knitting for awhile but fail to challenge myself as much as I should. I learned some very clever construction tips from her, and she's been knitting far less time than I have. I've made six patterns so far, and each one has turned out great. Highly recommend.
Brianna
I checked this out at the library, but will probably buy it. I like how there is a lot of variety with the shapes and styles of hats, unlike other pattern books that are just variations of a couple patterns.
Lizzy Mayorga
Most useful and fun baby knitting book I've read. Each project is easy and colorful, and the instructions are easy to follow even for a beginner. It's my go-to book for baby gifts!
Lori
I never thought to put all of the crafting books I've read on here. I want to make about 95% of the projects in this book. Does anyone need baby hats?
Michelle Grosch
The cuteness never ends in this book. The patterns are great (save for one that has errors), and the pictures are even better! Love this book!
Sarah Cofer
CUTE! I love all these hats! Definitely keep this in mind when thinking about making a hat for a child/baby
Jenn
Cute book with easy patterns. Lots of fun
Andrea Glassman
Andrea Glassman marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Heather Sharp
Heather Sharp marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Sara
Sara added it
May 09, 2014
Cellularluminescent
Cellularluminescent marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Dec 11, 2013
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013