Start by marking “The Space Between (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Space Between (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #2)

The Space Between (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls #2)

It's not fair! Just as they were settling in at Pixie Hollow, Kate, Mia, Lainey and Gabby have to go home! Tinker Bell says no kids have ever come back to Never Land, but Lainey refuses to believe it. Will she never get to ride a deer through the woods again? And how can she learn the languages of animals away from the fairies?
Even when the girls leave Never Land, its magi
Published January 8th 2013 by RH/Disney

To ask other readers questions about The Space Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Space Between

Andrea
Oct 30, 2016 Andrea rated it liked it
Shelves: children-s-lit
Original Summary: While Kate, Lainey, Mia, and Gabby were having the time of their lives in Pixie Hollow, they all knew that it would soon come to an end. Skye, the seeing- talent fairy, rushed to tell the girls that it was time to leave; if they did not leave now, they may never know when they might get a chance again. But as the girls settled back into normal life, something still seemed very off. There were mice with bells, cats missing, and flamingos in the garden! Pixie Hollow was with them ...more
Pop Bop
Aug 09, 2016 Pop Bop rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
The Girls Remain Appealing Companions

This is the second book in the Never Girls series. I was pleased with the first book and this book is equally good and follows closely upon the first. "Never Girls" is a very engaging series. It seems well designed for its intended audience - readers who are ready for a book that is just a bit more advanced than a basic chapter book.

The four girls who visit Pixie Hollow, (Kate, Mia, Lainey, and Gabby), continue to display distinct personalities and are more d
Emma B
Mar 02, 2016 Emma B rated it really liked it
Dharia Scarab
Jul 22, 2016 Dharia Scarab rated it liked it

Myself, I go ou
Alexandra
Another cute Never Girls book!

This story focuses mainly on Lainey, the shy one of the girls, and the fairy Fawn, who has animal-talent. Lainey's story is cute, and her growth throughout the book I think sends a good message to girls - that talent is good, but a big, caring heart is more important, and that we're all special in some way. Plus, I was happy to see that reading level increased from the last book, noticeably, a plus for young readers learning vocabulary.

I'm enjoying this cute serie
Dean Deters
The space between
Summary-The space between is about a little girl in Never land.Then she went home her frinds and finds out that a Never land mouse is in her house.Now she needs to find a way back to Never land.
Setting-This story takes place in the present and they're swiching from home tto Never land.
character trait-Lainey wish is she could talk to animals and shes nice caring and loves animal very much.
Most important event-I think the most important event is the cat goes in Never land and
Linda Lou
Jul 12, 2013 Linda Lou rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Never Girls series and focuses, more or less, on Lainey, the shyer of the girls. Lainey is an average kid and feels that she has no talents...nothing special. She feels she just kinda blends in and is not really noticeable. She soon discovers that she does have a talent and she is "awakening" to her self. This is a story of one girl's journey of beginning. I think this book is better than the first. I have sent this to my 6 year old granddaughter. I can't wait for ...more
Sydney
Nov 15, 2013 Sydney rated it it was amazing
its about Fawn went to the human world and a Mia's cat followed her back and causing trouble but Milkweed a mice isn't in his stall.back where Lainey is Lainey found Milkweed and tells her friends in Mia's backyard. somehow a flamingo is in there backyard then Kate grabs a net and tries to capture the flamingo and Lainey gets the net out of her friend when she tries to let go of the net she is caught by her bracelet and the flamingo is heading toward the fence when the go through the fence they ...more
Suvi
Oct 02, 2013 Suvi rated it liked it
Shelves: vinkattavat, kakkoset
Maailmojen välissä

Keijujen spin-off-sarjan toinen osa, jossa Mikä-mikä-maahan joutuneet tytöt pääsevät takaisin kotiin, mutta kaipaavat takaisin keijujen luo. Köntysten maailman ja Mikä-mikä-maan väliltä löytyykin reikä, jonka kautta voi kulkea näiden maailmojen välillä. Harmi vain, että tytöt eivät ole ainoita, jotka aukon kautta pystyvät kulkemaan.

Kakkosille vinkkaukseen.
Kaytee
Oct 25, 2015 Kaytee rated it it was amazing
there are girls that know about pixie hollow there names are lainey,mia,gabby who mostley beleives in faries and kate they adveture never land there are faries who live there the girls and faries are friends there was a big hole in the fence that seperated pixie hollow and the girls land they could go to there land anytime
Bel
Jan 30, 2015 Bel rated it really liked it
Second book in the series and I actually enjoyed it much more than the first. We've been reading roughly a chapter a week but as the story got going, this week we've been reading a chapter a night. Tonight we read 4 chapters straight to finish it off and I genuinely can't wait to read the next one!
Katie
Apr 05, 2016 Katie rated it it was amazing
All three of my kids enjoyed this book (although Myles told me he didn't like it too much once I was finished yet he never complained when I read it). It was a quick and easy read. Nothing at all inappropriate. Perfect for their ages (2, 4, and 6)
Bridget
Jan 27, 2014 Bridget rated it really liked it
Shelves: library
it was a really good book I am in middle school and even I think this book is really good. It is a fun cute fast read for me I would recommend this book to all of my friends. This series is one of my favorite Disney fairy series.
Ms.Patterson
May 26, 2013 Ms.Patterson rated it liked it
I can see how 2nd grade girls are going to like this series - fairies, but not dumb. Full of adventure, and lots and lots of space to further the adventure in your own imagination - fodder for dreaming and playing.
Amanda Caldwell
I didn't think this book was as great as the first one. My little sister (7-years-old) didn't like it as much either. It just wasn't as exciting as the last one. I found it to be a bit boring, honestly. We look forward to the next one which we hope will have the same magical ambiance of the first.
Thomasin
Mar 29, 2015 Thomasin rated it it was ok
Six yr old enjoyed it, three yr old did not. I am less inclined to overlook the "Clumsy" derogatory term fairies are using for humans, but still moving through (perhaps they'll knock it off in the third book?). Onward!
B.
Apr 20, 2016 B. rated it liked it
Shelves: kiddo-reads
My girls want to read all of these. The characters are very relatable to young kids. They really enjoy living out the adventures through these characters.
Tara Strosnider
Jun 16, 2013 Tara Strosnider rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book because it is the 2nd book to in a blink. It focuses on lainey instead of the girls. But it is really good because when I read it I can picture Neverland in my mind.
Rozpetal
Jul 07, 2014 Rozpetal rated it really liked it
Great book! My 7 and 5 year old love this series. Miss 7 enjoys reading them herself and Miss 5 is enjoying me reading them to her.
Rebecca
Jul 25, 2014 Rebecca rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Fun, but the ending wasn't fulfilling. It was abrupt and the kids wanted to know a resolution. Gotta read the next one I guess.
Deanna
Aug 26, 2014 Deanna rated it liked it
Shelves: read-with-kids
My girls really enjoy these Never Land books and the fairy world adventures. They ask for at least 2 or more chapters at a time.
Ingrid Vigsnes
Aug 14, 2014 Ingrid Vigsnes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Never Girls #2

I choose this rating because the never girls book 2 is a great book to read when you are going to sleep.
Jocelin
This one was not as good as the first one. This story was a little boring. The pace was really good and you can still finish it in no time.
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
Madison
Madison rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
N Bach
N Bach rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Brianne Bayer Mitchell
Brianne Bayer Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Valeria_Recio
Valeria_Recio rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Izabella Comber
Izabella Comber rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2015
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth
  • Heidi Heckelbeck Has a Secret
  • Coco: My Delicious Life (Lotus Lane, #2)
  • Frozen: The Junior Novelization
  • Amy and the Missing Puppy (Critter Club, #1)
  • Amelia Bedelia Means Business (Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books #1)
  • Lara the Black Cat Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Magical Animals Fairies, #2)
  • Princess Posey and the First Grade Parade (Princess Posey, #1)
  • Just Grace and the Terrible Tutu (Just Grace, #6)
  • The Secret Promise (The Rescue Princesses, #1)
  • Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)
  • Daisy Dawson Is on Her Way!
  • Trouble at Trident Academy
  • A Warm Welcome (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #3)
KIKI THORPE has written or adapted over fifty books for children. A former children's book editor, she now writes full time from San Francisco.
More about Kiki Thorpe...

Disney Fairies: The Never Girls (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • In a Blink (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #1)
  • A Dandelion Wish (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #3)
  • From the Mist (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #4)
  • Wedding Wings (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #5)
  • The Woods Beyond (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #6)
  • A Pinch of Magic (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #7)
  • Far from Shore (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #8)
  • Before the Bell (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #9)
  • On the Trail (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #10)
  • Into the Waves (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls #11)