Start by marking “Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook Easy Lunch Boxes” as Want to Read:
Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook Easy Lunch Boxes

Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook Easy Lunch Boxes

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Pack lunches fast with Trader Joe's foods!

Meet Kelly Lester - mom of 3, avid Trader Joe's fan, and the creator of the ingenious EasyLunchbox System. Kelly and 32 of her friends (who just happen to be lunch-packing experts!) share their stories, favorite recipes, and time-saving tips to make lunch-packing madness a thing of the past.

Now it's EASY to:
* Ditch expensive, proc
Published September 15th 2012 by Brown Bag Publishers

Be the first to ask a question about Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook Easy Lunch Boxes

Tara
My new favorite cookbook!

Easy Lunch Boxes is a Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook that features delicious, creative, fun and fast lunches made from Trader Joe's products. It's conveniently separated into the following sections:
Pack it (Really) Fast
Pack it for Work
Pack it Veggie
Pack it Vegan
Pack it Gluten-Free

I'm a huge Trader Joe's fan but I find myself always making the same meals for myself and my toddler. This cookbook g
Joanna Cabot
This is one of my favourite cookbooks! I have it both in a hardcover and a Kindle edition. I use the easy lunchbox containers and this book has many ideas for cool lunches to pack in them. I don't have a Trader Joe's near me but that is not a big deal, you can easily use store brands from whatever grocery you have access to.

Nice features: the book has nutritional information for each recipe, and beautiful full colour photos. The Kindle version is well-formatted and has a proper table of contents
Lauren
I don't usually review cookbooks, but I got this as part of a first reads through Goodreads so I wanted to make sure I put something about it on here. Thanks Goodreads!

There are a lot of recipes in here that I bookmarked to try. The only one I've actually tried so far was the supremely easy Greek chicken which was really good. Whether I'll take most of this in a lunch box to work, I don't know, but there are dinner and side ideas that I want to try.
Kat
just found out i won this thanks goodreads. i need new ideas for work lunches and i love trader joes so im looking forward to getting this book!

the photos were great and i loved the way they cut the food for the kids lunches

while it all looked good, i dont eat any of those things they had. im going to pass the book along to someone who will enjoy it more than me.

thanks for picking me as winner anyway!
Nicole
Have and love this! Fantastic for ideas on kids' lunches that are pretty simple, adorable, healthy and the kid will WANT to eat!
Liz De Coster
Man, I cannot imagine cutting my (imaginary WAY future) children's hot dogs into fingernail-sized star shapes. Yikes.
There are lots of cute recipes for kids! I was hoping for more lunch ideas for me, though.
Shari
Loved all the bento style lunches. Huge variety. GF, vegetarian selections.
Mariela Truitt
Mariela Truitt marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Tricia (Bookscout) McCarthy
Tricia (Bookscout) McCarthy is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2015
Patty Rodda
Patty Rodda marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
taramcginness
taramcginness marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
  • Pack a Lunch! Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook
  • Cooking With Trader Joe's Cookbook: Dinner's Done!
  • Tyler Florence Fresh
  • Breakfast Comforts (Williams-Sonoma): With Enticing Recipes for the Morning, including Favorite Dishes from Restaurants Around the Country
  • Skinny Dish! Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook
  • Jacques Pépin More Fast Food My Way
  • The Book Club Cookbook
  • Vegetables: The Most Authoritative Guide to Buying, Preparing, and Cooking with More than 300 Recipes
  • The Flexitarian Table: Inspired, Flexible Meals for Vegetarians, Meat Lovers, and Everyone in Between
  • Emeril's TV Dinners: Kickin' It Up A Notch With Recipes From Emeril Live And Essence Of Emeril
  • Made With Love: The Meals On Wheels Family Cookbook
  • Handwritten Recipes: A Bookseller's Collection of Curious and Wonderful Recipes Forgotten Between the  Pages
  • Mangoes & Curry Leaves: Culinary Travels Through the Great Subcontinent
  • Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook: Lighten Up!
  • Ten Dollar Dinners: 140 Recipes and Tips for Delicious, Budget-Friendly Meals the Whole Family Can Enjoy
  • Culinaria: Germany
  • The Looneyspoons Collection: Good Food, Good Health, Good Fun!
  • Christmas Cookies 'Round the World
Kelly Lester is a singer and actress with over three decades of stage, film, and TV credits (KellyLester.com). She is also a successful entrepreneur with no formal business training. In 2009 she founded her second company, EasyLunchboxes.com, which was born out of her innate ability to do things efficiently while on a shoestring budget, and her desire to send her daughters to school with waste-fre ...more
More about Kelly Lester...
Ink Over Cliffs