Start by marking “Rain Forests (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #5)” as Want to Read:
Rain Forests (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #5)

Rain Forests (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #5)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  439 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Magic Tree House Research Guides are now Magic Tree House Fact Trackers! Track the facts with Jack and Annie!

When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure inMagic Tree House #5: Afternoon on the Amazon,they had lots of questions. How much rain falls in a rain forest? What is the world's heaviest insect? What the heck is a sausage tree? Why is it important to preserve
Published May 30th 2012 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published August 15th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Rain Forests, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rain Forests

Dolly
Mar 15, 2009 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Another great Research Guides, a companion book to a Magic Tree House story (Afternoon on the Amazon.)

Our girls just love the Magic Tree House books, and much to my surprise (actually) they like these non-fiction research guides that are filled with facts and information about the areas or times that Jack and Annie visit. Who am I to get in the way of the pursuit of knowledge?!?

This book discusses life in rainforests around the world. It describes the different zones and the creatures who live
Kathleen Laratta
This is an excellent nonfiction title for young readers. It gives just enough information to satisfy the interest of the reader and lists resources to find more. It also discusses things mentioned in the Magic Tree House title.
Alice
Good basic info about the rain forests of the world and how we can learn more if we are so inclined.
Elizabeth
Lots of fun information, but the kids seemed a little less excited about this one.
Marlee
This book was full of great facts and neat pictures. The animals in the book were very interesting. The information was detailed enough to be informative, but simple enough to be understandable to young children. I loved learning about Jack and Annie's favorite animals with my children. My son was horrified to learn about the destruction of the rain forest.
Sydney
it's always humid and damp at the bottom of the rainforest but at the top of the canopy it's always dry.
Twyla
it said all about rainforests in the rivers fish crocodiles and snakes live there.people live there and some things that are now growing here came from there.it was a really good book I think I'm going to read it again.Auryn 7yo
Kaitlyn
This book was totally amazing with a touch of Shaggy! It was so amazing to find out many plants and animals in the rain forests. Learning facts and writing them and to learn is one of my favorite things.
Bekah
Well written, engaging, and easy for the young adventurists to read. One again the Magic Tree House authors teach us about the world around us.
Kristine Pratt
Do not, I repeat, do NOT tell me there are spiders the size of a baseball glove in the world somewhere. I did NOT need to know this.
Theresa
where did they get their facts science supplement to add to the classroom library
Gray
I checked this out from the library. I was a good research guide. I like snakes.
Maria
My 6 year old said, "I like that book. I am happy I learned what was in it."
Kim
The Research Guides are fantastic! They supplement the books so well.
Kayla
I read this series in elementary school
Daniel
frogs are everywhere.
Cws
JAR4-Osb
Rinda
Rinda added it
Aug 25, 2015
Sneha Civiyadhen
Sneha Civiyadhen marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
San
San added it
Aug 22, 2015
Kalin McGuire
Kalin McGuire marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
CrazyReader
CrazyReader marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
  • Dolphins And Sharks (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #9)

Magic Tree House Fact Tracker (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Dinosaurs (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #1)
  • Knights and Castles (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #2)
  • Mummies and Pyramids (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #3)
  • Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)
  • Space (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #6)
  • Titanic (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #7)
  • Twisters and Other Terrible Storms (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #8)
  • Dolphins And Sharks (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #9)
  • Ancient Greece and the Olympics (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #10)
  • American Revolution (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #11)
Dinosaurs (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #1) Knights and Castles (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #2) Titanic (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #7) Mummies and Pyramids (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #3) Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)