Start by marking “One Piece, Vol. 64” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Vol. 64

One Piece, Vol. 64 (One Piece #64)

4.43  ·  Rating Details ·  1,305 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
La Principessa Shirahoshi vuole portare avanti il sogno della defunta madre, ovvero quello di mantenere la pace tra gli uomini-pesce e gli umani, ma Hody Jones e i suoi compari non sono purtroppo dello stesso avviso. Dopo un terribile attacco all’isola, il capitano Jones si impadronisce dunque del regno, autoproclamandosi re, e sfrutta il suo potere per convincere tutti gl ...more
Published August 2nd 2012 by Star Comics (first published November 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Vol. 64, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Vol. 64

Elle
May 29, 2016 Elle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-japan
The struggle is getting real. Vander Decken IX launched his sinister plan with Noa; the promised ship. I didn't really understand about the history of Dark Ages and the truth behind Shirahoshi. I hope everything will be explain in the future. But I liked how Straw Hat Pirates show their new powers after two years. Yay!
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
I've always loved One Piece, it has always been up there on my favourites list, and for the last nine weeks (since with so many interruptions, it took me a lot longer than predicted to finally finish up to this volume) this has been my best friend, my company. I love One Piece so much, I can't believe that it can have as much drama as a Shojo without being a Shojo manga. I love it. One Piece is the ultimate boy's manga, but also, the ultimate for a girl. It is actiony, hot and dramatic. Monkey D ...more
Ernie Cortez
guilty pleasure!!! fuck yeah one piece! i've read sixty-effin-four volumes of these things!
Frahorus
Oct 05, 2016 Frahorus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hody Jones prende il potere e cattura il re e i suoi principi. I nostri architettano un piano e riescono ad entrare nella piazza ed inizia la lotta. Rufy è più forte che mai e riesce a sconfiggere, come dice il titolo, ben centomila uomini-pesce, e assieme alla sua ciurma lotta contro il pirata Hody Jones. Ma accade un imprevisto: arriva dal cielo (view spoiler)

Continuo a leggere la saga di One Piece, e devo dire che la ciurma mi è mancata in questi pochi mes
Marilag
Sep 29, 2013 Marilag rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jeffrey
After wrapping the history of Fishman island and seeing the new Fishman Pirates wreak havoc upon the general populace, we finally get to see the powered-up Straw Hat Pirates go into action. Said action is stunning and, while I think the new Fishman Pirates will be able to provide a brief diversion, it seems that we're going to be hard pressed to maintain this elite power and still keep the world intact.

Regardless, Eiichiro Oda has earned a certain amount of trust and this series remains entertai
Ashley
Mar 27, 2016 Ashley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tom Ewing
Jul 08, 2015 Tom Ewing rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The Fishman Island saga rolls on. The problems of earlier volumes - feeble antagonists, and a racism metaphor that doesn't really work - aren't resolved here. But the hopped-up-on-fish-pills Hody Jones is a good moustache-twirler of a villain, Oda works hard to rig the situation so there's at least some tension, and it's fun seeing the Straw Hats' new powers. Probably the most entertaining volume in an underwhelming sequence.
Steffi
Diese Serie ist doch einfach immer wieder geil. Ich steh vor allem auf die heroischen "Es sind 10.000 Gegner und die Strohhutbande unterhält sich lässig, während sie diese einfach ignorieren"- oder "Oh mein Gott, er ist 100 Millionen wert!"-Momente.
Schade nur, dass es jetzt wieder ewig dauert bis es weiter geht...
Amanda
Feb 17, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Straw Hats and Jinbei come up with a plan to try to save Fishman Island from Hordy Jones who has a plan of destruction. Meanwhile, the revolution is under way and time is running out.

I really enjoyed the action in this vol and the fight between Hordy and Luffy has started. Also loved that you got to see some of the Straw Hats new abilities from the 2 year training.
S. J.
Jun 24, 2013 S. J. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: Anime; Series
Samantha Tolleson
Apr 19, 2012 Samantha Tolleson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the anime, Manga fans
Recommended to Samantha by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
We kick off with Chapter 627: Indebted.
Learning the back history, of the Queen Otohime of Mermaid Island, from Boss Jinbe. We see the heartbreak of an entire nation. I'm very much reminded of my history classes and learning about the Kennedy assassination. Join in on this emotionally driven volume.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
DeAnna Knippling
I love One Piece, but lately the fight sequences have been getting unintelligible, with too many panels squeeeezed onto the page, and I often am like, "Well, if I skip ahead, maybe I can find out what happened." This was an extended fight scene book.
Pato Myers
Feb 29, 2016 Pato Myers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick and fun read.
Sara
so the powered-up straw hats, finally get into their first all-round-brawl, and the plot moves forward :D
Kindell Sonnier
Oct 12, 2016 Kindell Sonnier rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
liked the book and the show
Sara
Dec 03, 2013 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was about how we learn who really killed queen Otohime and a big fight is going to happen. I recommend this book to those who love adventures.
Brendan
Mar 09, 2014 Brendan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good moving forward of the story plot. It's nice to see all the Straw Hats together and in action.
Ceyda
i hope the fishermen island is soon over
Laurianne Uy
Apr 14, 2013 Laurianne Uy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
It's been a while since I last read this series and while nothing in the first two-thirds of this volume made sense to me, the final third reminded me why these characters are so badass.

liesolitte
Aug 21, 2014 liesolitte rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"¿100.000? Easy".
Cun3Cat
Cun3Cat rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2016
Maggie Loh
Maggie Loh rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2014
Mel
Mel rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2017
Tiago
Tiago rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2012
Euniz_k
Euniz_k rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Arafet Lengliz
Arafet Lengliz rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Bianca Aguirre
Bianca Aguirre rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2014
Sofia
Sofia rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Karissa
Karissa rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2014
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 54 巻ノ五十四
  • フェアリーテイル 18 [Fearī Teiru 18] (Fairy Tail, #18)
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 42 [Burīchi 42] (Bleach, #42)
208650