Start by marking “One Piece, Vol. 64” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Vol. 64

One Piece, Vol. 64 (One Piece #64)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  784 ratings  ·  15 reviews
La Principessa Shirahoshi vuole portare avanti il sogno della defunta madre, ovvero quello di mantenere la pace tra gli uomini-pesce e gli umani, ma Hody Jones e i suoi compari non sono purtroppo dello stesso avviso. Dopo un terribile attacco all’isola, il capitano Jones si impadronisce dunque del regno, autoproclamandosi re, e sfrutta il suo potere per convincere tutti gl ...more
Published August 2nd 2012 by Star Comics (first published November 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Vol. 64, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Vol. 64

Nɪɴᴀ
I've always loved One Piece, it has always been up there on my favourites list, and for the last nine weeks (since with so many interruptions, it took me a lot longer than predicted to finally finish up to this volume) this has been my best friend, my company. I love One Piece so much, I can't believe that it can have as much drama as a Shojo without being a Shojo manga. I love it. One Piece is the ultimate boy's manga, but also, the ultimate for a girl. It is actiony, hot and dramatic. Monkey D ...more
Ernie Cortez
guilty pleasure!!! fuck yeah one piece! i've read sixty-effin-four volumes of these things!
Marilag
Sara
so the powered-up straw hats, finally get into their first all-round-brawl, and the plot moves forward :D
Brendan
Good moving forward of the story plot. It's nice to see all the Straw Hats together and in action.
Jeffrey
After wrapping the history of Fishman island and seeing the new Fishman Pirates wreak havoc upon the general populace, we finally get to see the powered-up Straw Hat Pirates go into action. Said action is stunning and, while I think the new Fishman Pirates will be able to provide a brief diversion, it seems that we're going to be hard pressed to maintain this elite power and still keep the world intact.

Regardless, Eiichiro Oda has earned a certain amount of trust and this series remains entertai
Ice Ten Ten
Tsering
Ok, so the battle started here.
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
May 11, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the anime, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
We kick off with Chapter 627: Indebted.
Learning the back history, of the Queen Otohime of Mermaid Island, from Boss Jinbe. We see the heartbreak of an entire nation. I'm very much reminded of my history classes and learning about the Kennedy assassination. Join in on this emotionally driven volume.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
S. J.
Aug 03, 2013 S. J. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: Anime; Series
Steffi
Diese Serie ist doch einfach immer wieder geil. Ich steh vor allem auf die heroischen "Es sind 10.000 Gegner und die Strohhutbande unterhält sich lässig, während sie diese einfach ignorieren"- oder "Oh mein Gott, er ist 100 Millionen wert!"-Momente.
Schade nur, dass es jetzt wieder ewig dauert bis es weiter geht...
DeAnna Knippling
I love One Piece, but lately the fight sequences have been getting unintelligible, with too many panels squeeeezed onto the page, and I often am like, "Well, if I skip ahead, maybe I can find out what happened." This was an extended fight scene book.
Laurianne Uy
It's been a while since I last read this series and while nothing in the first two-thirds of this volume made sense to me, the final third reminded me why these characters are so badass.

Sara
This was about how we learn who really killed queen Otohime and a big fight is going to happen. I recommend this book to those who love adventures.
Muten
Muten added it
Dec 16, 2014
Pandasonne
Pandasonne marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Sean Skehan
Sean Skehan marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
  • NARUTO -ナルト 56- 巻ノ五十六
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 20 (Fairy Tail, #20)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)