Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS

Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Discover something Scientists have been trying to understand for years...the "true reason" behind intuition and psychic ability!

Whether you consider yourself a beginner or advanced, "Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS" will answer questions you probably didn't even know you had.

The Book:

Learn how your psychic senses are most likely already affecting you an...more
Published July 29th 2012 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Intuition & Psychic Ability, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intuition & Psychic Ability

The Power of Now by Eckhart TolleThe Four Agreements by Miguel RuizA New Earth by Eckhart TolleYou Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. HayEat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Healing & Spirituality
48th out of 492 books — 497 voters
The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoThe Celestine Prophecy by James RedfieldOutview by Brandt LeggA Guide to the Present Moment by Noah ElkriefYou Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
Best New Age Books
23rd out of 207 books — 93 voters

More lists with this book...

Ronda  Tutt
Interesting Input to be intuitive

Knowing when to start paying attention to your intuition is the key to your psychic ability. The book was interesting, it gave some example stories to revive your own definition from. Most important is to start being aware of those quick flashes or dreams, write them down or try to hang on and pay attention to whats before you. Go with your gut.
Natalie Wright
A nice introduction to psychic abilities and using intuition. There are several meditations/exercises to try for boosting your own intuition and psychic abilities. The writing is accessible and easy to read.

I'm looking forward to trying the exercises. If you're interested in boosting your intuition and/or psychic abilities, this would be a good book to start with.
David Donaghe
This book is a guide on how to use your psychic abilities and Intuition to make your life better. I found it to be an interesting read.
Raven
This book gives a great overview of the different psychic gifts. It also gives information on how to help children understand and live with their psychic gifts as well as tips on how to shield, ground, and center for everyone. If you have ever had questions about gifts, if you have any, or how to tap into them, this book will help you along the way.
Chris Nielsen
What a load of mumbo jumbo airy fairy bullshit
Kristin

Interesting read.
George Angus
From my Amazon review:

I'll never finish this book.

And neither should you.

Why? Because this book isn't one that you read and put on a shelf (electronic or otherwise). Ms. O'Neill has crafted a winner here that should serve as a daily habit for those looking to enrich their lives in ways that they may not have thought possible.

I loved the writing style. I wasn't being lectured to by a dry professor. Nope, Jennifer showed up at my kitchen table and talked with me about intuition and psychic ability...more
Stephanie Vander Ploeg
Good place to start learning

I have A few different abilities and have been reading numerous books on how to focus and develop the abilities. I liked the way this book was written. It was easy to follow and understand and it gave me a greater awareness to some abilities I didn't even realize that I had.
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Learning to know what your intuition is and or gut feeling.this was a good read and I love learning more about the human body and mind & soul.Things that make you think.
Rosie Amber
This was a free download in a subject that interests me. I'd would love to be able to say I had psychic powers, the closest I get is a bit of intuition. However it's nice to be able to read up on ways that this can even be honed. I really enjoyed the chapters on Empaths and how children can be affected. Also the energy vampire chapters were really useful. I learnt that you can't force people to change their ways, they must want to change themselves. Some very useful points to note when dealing w...more
J. Ewbank
Though I marked this book as psychology, do not know if psychology would claim it. The book is interesting and Jennifer O'Neill has povided us with an abundance of information about psychic abilities. I have been interested in the idea but have not followed up on the concept except with this book.

J. Robert Ewbank author "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the Isms" and "Wesley's Wars"
Karen Zelano
Interesting book, but lighter than I expected. It was a free ebook, so I thought I'd try it. The exercises suggested for finding and strengthening your intuition or psychic ability sounded neat. I do have premonitions sometimes, so I found this information fun.
Alfred J. Garrotto
Good overview of psychic gifts. Useful definitions of each gift. Affirmed my personal experience. Good book for parents of younger children who have not lost their connection with their "before" existence.
Veronica
Very good beginner book on understanding psychic abilities but I was hoping for a lot more depth.
Katherine Zimmerman
I am enjoying it. I'm using for research for a course so I'm mainly looking for exercises.
Robbn
great descriptions of different ways we are able to tune in.
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Tammy Adams
Tammy Adams marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Yohjideranged
Yohjideranged marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Keara Smith
Keara Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Allyn Hamblin
Allyn Hamblin marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Aj
Aj added it
Sep 06, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Pam Cooper
Pam Cooper marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Angel
Angel added it
Aug 30, 2014
Stella Estel
Stella Estel marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
  • Magic of Impromptu Speaking: Create a Speech That Will Be Remembered for Years in Under 30 Seconds
  • Everything I Know
  • Apocalypse Island
  • How to be Totally Awesome
  • Getting Rid Of It: Eliminate the Clutter in Your Life
  • Picnic at the Iron Curtain: A Memoir: From the Fall of the Berlin Wall to Ukraine's Orange Revolution
  • Confucius Cat Says...
  • The Book of Obeah
  • Kissing The Limitless: Deep Magic and the Great Work of Transforming Yourself and the World
  • Hidden
  • The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children
  • Indisputable Proof
  • The Mystery of Jessica Benson
  • The Inner Circle (Comet Clement series, #1)
  • Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose
  • Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library
  • The Answer To Your Question
  • Green Witchcraft: The Manual
"I teach people how to become limitless..." ~ Jennifer O'Neill

Spiritual teacher and best selling author Jennifer O'Neill is devoted to helping others learn how to live a happier life. Through manifestation and her own psychic abilities, she helps others learn how to develop their own spiritual gifts through readings, classes and workshops. The focus of her writing and teaching is to simplify the...more
More about Jennifer O'Neill...
The Pursuit of Happiness: 21 Spiritual Rules to Sucess Soul DNA: Your Spiritual Genetic Code Defines Your Purpose Keys to the Spirit World: An Easy To Use Handbook for Contacting Your Spirit Guides Inspirational Quotes Energy Vampires: How to Deal With Negative People