Start by marking “Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles, #6)

Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles #6)

4.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,292 Ratings  ·  227 Reviews
Solange Drake has been officially crowned Queen of the Vampires, fulfilling the centuries old prophecy that foretold the rise to power of a daughter born to an ancient vampire line. Except Solange's thoughts and actions are no longer her own-she's been slowly being possessed by the spirit of Viola, the first daughter born into the Drake line, since her bloodchange. And ins ...more
Published January 8th 2013 by Walker Childrens (first published December 24th 2012)

Tabatha
Nov 29, 2014 Tabatha marked it as sequels-to-read  ·  review of another edition
You can check out more reviews by me on my blog:

_____________________________________________________30/09/2012

EDIT*
The cover..

_____________________________________________________17/09/2012

That says January.

I read that right.. Right?

I did!

Deep Breath..
[image error]
Ok, I'm calm now..

...

Over & Out, T xx
~Tina~
The Drake Chronicles has been one of my all time favorite series. It's filled with laughter, excitement, kickass female protags and swoon-worthy undead boys that will steal your heart faster then you can say vampire.
They will all truly be missed.

Since Blood Prophecy is the last book, I don't want to spoil fans and give away to much, but I will say that I love how Harvey handed this final masterpiece. It was good to see a lot of the pieces fall into place, especially considering Solange's charac
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
I went into this knowing I’d have a hard time saying goodbye to the Drakes (and Hamiltons), but fairly optimistic about the whole thing anyway. After all, this series is a favorite of mine, a guilty pleasure, if you will, since it’s not exactly what one might call a quality read, but it’s cute and fun nevertheless. Not even in my wildest dreams had I considered that I might end up struggling through it, forcing myself not to put it down, or after that battle was lost, bribing myself to pick it u ...more
Whitney
Jan 23, 2013 Whitney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone who loves vampires and romance
I need this book, like yesterday...

UPDATE:

IT HAS A COVER OMG IT HAS A COVER, THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!!!! "Not everyone will survive the prophecy . . . perhaps not even her" NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DIE!!!!!! If someone I love dies I am going to go cry in a corner somewhere.

UPDATE:

I LOOOVVVEEED IIITTTT!!!!!!!!!! I am proud to say that though I'm sad to see this series come to a close, I am happy with how it ended. I was also glad that the enti
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
I've followed The Drake Chronicles ever since the first book and I still can't believe it's 3 years later and I've just read the last book. No more Drakes, no more swoon-worthy quotes and no more deadly situations for them. It's a sad time!

Blood Prophecy brings us the conclusion to the Drake story and with Solange being crowned Queen of the Vampires, it's sure does bring a dangerous, exciting and engaging time. Solange has been taken over by Viola and with Viola being stronger than her, Solange
Amelie
Nov 09, 2015 Amelie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ein wirklich würdiger Abschluss von dieser Reihe! Die Charaktere waren toll, es gab jede Menge Action und ja... Mir hat so ein wenig die Liebesgeschichte gefehlt in der Art, dass man da sitzt und sich denkt "OH MEIN GOTT, ICH LIEBE EUCH, LOS LIEBT EUCH GEGENSEITIG!!! DER KUSS, WO BLEIBT DER KUSS?".
Und ich muss auch sagen, dass das Buch einen wirklich seltsamen Spannungsbogen hatte, weil es sich nach 70% etwa abgeschlossen anfühlte, dann aber nochmal ein Twist kam und ein anderer Handlungsstrang
Dark Faerie Tales
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Solange is being possessed by an ancient relative who never got to enjoy her life. Unfortunately, she is ruining Solange’s life and those of her family. Only Solange can reclaim herself and help save her family before they are all destroyed.

Opening Sentence: I was a voice inside my own head.

The Review:

I truly enjoyed this book. I think the only thing that would have made it better is if I hadn’t started with the last book in the series and c
Aimen *Vampire Bookworm*
Oh my god. What a perfect ending! Although I'm really sad to see the series go. The Drake Brothers will be missed :(

Jessica (Step Into Fiction)
Review originally posted at Step Into Fiction

If you have NOT read the previous books in the DRAKE CHRONICLES please read with caution. There are some spoilers that were unavoidable. Proceed with caution . . .

*cries* It's over. It's all really over and I can't stomach it. This is one of my all time favorite series and I just can't bare to see it over. I could so envision two spin off series with the Drake Chronicles. One with Lucy and one with Solange. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws because
YA Reads Book Reviews
Dec 02, 2012 YA Reads Book Reviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kiona
Originally posted on www.yareads.com, reviewed by Kiona.

In the thrilling conclusion of the Drake Chronicles, love and loyalties will be tested … and proven once and for all.
Can Solange find her way back home again? And can she do it in time to save everyone she loves from the vampire civil war, hunter attack, and each other?
Because not everyone can survive the prophecy… maybe not even her.
The Drakes (and Lucy, Kieran, Hunter, & Co.) are back in the final installment of The Drake Chronicles.
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Kirsty (Amethyst Bookwyrm)

Blood Prophecy starts straight after Blood Moon, Solange has been possessed by Viola, the first born daughter in the Drake family, and now Solange is stuck inside Viola Psyche and must find a way to get rid of her and getting her own body back. At the same time Lucy and the Drake’s must convince everyone that Solange is possessed and it is not her who is acting this way. Also, this mysterious Dawn is still at large
Candice
NOOOOO not the conclusion!!
There are at least 3 more brothers we could read about. And I can always use more Lucy and Nicholas. I am now depressed. :(

1/29/13 Noooo it is over. I am so sad, and the conclusion was sooo good. In the Author's Note it said there would be Drake novellas still to come. That better be freakin' true.

I loved how we got a little content from each girl's POV. My favorite of the series is still Hearts At Stake. I want to know if Lucy turns into a vampire.
My favorite couples,
Andrea Heltsley
Apr 30, 2015 Andrea Heltsley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the conclusion to the Drake Chronicles. Now Solange has been crowned Queen, but she is posessed by Viola, who has a vendetta. She plans to use Solange to carry out her plans to destroy the vampire clans and enslave the humans.
Everyone is trying to save Solange, but have no idea how. Kiernan doesn't give up on her, which is sweet. I like them as a couple. He helps Lucy search for answers just as the Drakes are as well.
Nicholas and Lucy will still always be my favorite couple in the serie
Connie
Source: I own an ebook copy of this book.
Cost: Free

Title: Blood Prophecy
Series: The Drake Chronicles #6
Author: Alyxandra Harvey
Overall Rating: 3 stars

This book series definitely went downhill after book 4. I feel like the characters just became annoying and I don't care for them anymore. Although I hated the insta romance, at least the characters were still the same. They were still interesting in the first four.

These ones made me feel cheated.

I hated almost all of the characters tow
chucklesthescot
The first four books in this series were packed with action, humour and romance, and I had really loved them. Sadly the last two books did not live up to this promise and the series ended with more of a whimper than a bang for me. It's very unlikely that I'd read Blood Moon and Blood Prophecy again.

The chapters where Viola fully takes over Solange, leaving Solange trapped in a castle inside Viola's mind, were very dull and confusing. We have Solange wandering around this castle looking for answe
Hannah (The Curiouser & Curiouser)
I was pretty disappointed in this conclusion. To me, this series is highlighted by the first three books in the series, but after that it just needed to end.

I loved this new take on vampires and especially the Drakes brothers. Particularly Nicholas and Quinn. Because while all the Drake brothers are super protective of everyone else, especially their little sister Solange and Lucy, the girls are all kick-butt as well. They don’t hide behind anyone, and they’re not useless.

Lucy, though, would hav
Carolina
Dec 26, 2012 Carolina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sam
Blood Prophecy is the sixth and final book in the captivating Drake Chronicles. It's the most exciting and heart-stopping book yet! Readers will enjoy their last entrance into the world of vampires and hot Drake brothers, where Alyxandra Harvey delivers a satisfying and perfect conclusion to the stunning series.

I'm heart broken that this is the last book because I have loved every page of every book in this series! Alyxandra Harvey hooked me in when I read the first novel "My Love Lies Bleeding"
Book Sp(l)ot
Solange Drake has been crowned queen and the ancient prophecy foretelling that a daughter born tot he Drake family - known for only bearing sons - will rule, has been fulfilled. Only, it's not exactly Solange that has come to power. For some time now the young vampire's thoughts and feelings have not been entirely her own, influenced (from inside her own head) by Viola.

The change has been happening to Solange since the change that everyone was aware of, her bloodchange, on her sixteenth birthday
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
I knew starting this book, the last book in the Drake Chronicles, was going to be a bittersweet journey. I have come to love the Drakes, Kieran, Lucy, Isabeau, Christa, Hunter and the gang. It is always hard when you become attached to a series to read the last book and know that after that last page, that is it. It is time to say goodbye.

So even though I really wanted to dive into this one to find out what happens, to see how it all ends, I did it with a heavy heart.

I really wanted to savor thi
Olivia Carr
Sep 25, 2013 Olivia Carr rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-review
I decided to read this book because i have read a couple other books in this series and i wanted to read the final book. This book was interesting because everything came together well and I thought this was a perfect way to end the series. I do wish there was a little more time with some of the secondary characters that were big in some of the other books, like hunter, quinn, connor and christabel. But I was happy to see them again, even for a short while.

This book fits into the category "A bo
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
*Genre* YA Paranormal
*Rating* 3.0

*First Thoughts*

Blood Prophecy is the final installment in the Drake Chronicles series and I'm happy to say that it was better than I expected. According to the author, this is not the last time we will hear from the Drake Family since she plans to write novellas in the near future. I hope that means more of Lucy and Nicholas since they are my favorite couple and Lucy is my favorite character who takes a licking and keeps on ticking. She's also the only one besid
Kristi-The Book Faery
Oh, *SOB*! I am going to miss this series so much! It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Alyxandra Harvey's and I gobble up almost everything she pens but this series will always have a box seat on my favorite book shelf.

I'm not going to write a full review right now [mostly because my left hand isn't working properly-I have gross motor movements right now but fine motor movements are still avoidy and it makes typing frustrating and time consuming but it will be better soon]

A full review WILL b
Myndi
Jan 08, 2013 Myndi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While I'm sad to see the end of the Drakes, the promise in the back of the book of future e-novellas gives me hope. Also, the series itself was nicely wrapped up. The story lines with the possession and then bringing an evil they though vanquished back, kept me gripping the edge of my seat as I hurried to read faster and faster to see how it would all turn out. And I really loved getting a little glimpse into Sebastian's love life at the end. I had always wanted him to have his own story, so I h ...more
Jules Goud
Epic finale.

Let us be real here. This was definitely the ending that this series deserved and more.

It reminded me a little bit of Kelley Armstrong's "Thirteen" in the sense that we get to read the perspectives of all the girls as well as the fact that there is always a fight going on.

The one thing that this book was full of was action. There was never a dull moment. Harvey would end one battle just to start a new one. When you thought the Drakes were safe and everything was going to turn out ok
Tereza S.
Aug 13, 2015 Tereza S. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
V první řadě musím říct, že jsem hrozně ráda, že jsem se dokopala k tomu, abych celou sérii dočetla v angličtině, když nakladatelství stoplo vydávání. Celá série je totiž podle mě opravdu povedená a je obrovská škoda, že se tu nechytla, zatímco se ve velkém vydávají příšernosti, jako třeba miliardy erotických románů, které se všechny navzájem vykrádají.

Poslední díl byl přesně tak akční, jak jsem doufala. Poslední díly by vždycky měly mít pořádný rozjezd a to tu nechybělo. A když se hlavní dějová
Demi
Aug 02, 2013 Demi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, owned
Started reading this when it came out and it has been my favorite book series since. its that the character are so fun and full of life and are amazing and funny. So sad it's over although not as sad as I should be cause I think I'm in denial that it's over :(
Gemma Dilemma
Nov 29, 2014 Gemma Dilemma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elaine
Well, that was a nice ending to a really fun series.
The final book in the Drake Chronicles was very action packed and enjoyable. I'm going to miss the Drake brothers and Lucy terribly.
The Drake Chronicles can not end! 7 33 Nov 18, 2014 08:30PM
Book out today!! (UK) 2 14 Apr 16, 2014 07:56AM
The Drake Chronicles can not end! 1 6 Dec 24, 2012 06:03AM
  • Blood Forever (Blood Coven Vampire, #8)
  • Temptation (Secret Diaries, #1)
  • The Gathering (Channie, #0.5)
  • Everlasting Embrace (Embrace, #4)
  • Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2)
  • Fangtabulous (Vamped, #4)
  • Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14)
  • Rosen und Seifenblasen (Verliebt in Serie, #1)
  • Pastworld
  • Covet (The Clann, #2)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Almost Final Curtain (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #2)
  • Damned (Crusade, #2)
  • Secret (Elemental, #4)
  • Breath (Riders of the Apocalypse, #4)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Wanderer. Sand der Zeit (Wanderer #1)
  • Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #2)
3020684
www.alyxandraharvey.com

Alyxandra Harvey lives in a stone Victorian house in Ontario, Canada with a few resident ghosts who are allowed to stay as long they keep company manners. She loves medieval dresses, used to be able to recite all of The Lady of Shalott by Tennyson, and has been accused, more than once, of being born in the wrong century. She believes this to be mostly true except for the fac
More about Alyxandra Harvey...

Drake Chronicles (6 books)
  • My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1)
  • Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2)
  • Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles, #3)
  • Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, #4)
  • Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)

“Solange looked enthralled, manic. Deadly. So I did the only thing I could think of.
I threw a snowball at her head.”
31 likes
“When Kieran nudged me awake, I tried to punch him.
"Lucy—shit!" He ducked, smashing his head on the window.
I blinked blearily. "Sorry, Kier. Habbit."
He rubbed the back of his head. "Between you and Hunter, it's a wonder I have all of my limbs still intact."
I snorted, rubbing my eyes. "You dosed me with Hypnos."
"Three months ago. Let it go, Hamilton."
I just grinned sleepily. "You have so much to learn.”
27 likes