Start by marking “Fair Game” as Want to Read:
Fair Game

Fair Game (Guardian #3)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Video-game designer River Weston has seen her world torn apart. The streets of Earth have filled with looting, sickness, and fighting, but River knows that she is in a unique position to help. Drawing on her Fae magic, she creates a computer-generated program called Hollow Man, designed to protect humans during battle.

Worlds away, Guardian Chase Hawkins has finally return
Published August 28th 2012 by Tor Books

To ask other readers questions about Fair Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fair Game

Carolyn (Book Chick City)
Originally reviewed for www.bookchickcity.com - 3.5 Stars

Fair Game - Taylor Keating

So, when we last left River Weston, she was on a post apocalyptic Earth, trying to survive. Hawk was gone. He was back in his own world, fighting a battle to get back to River, in the hope of saving her from Earth before its enforced relegation back to the Dark Ages (Okay, not quite Dark Ages, but without technology it might as well be right?).

Fair Game starts off with a bang, opening with a pretty shocking prologue. From here we follow R

Stacy
I gave it 3.5 stars

FAIR GAME is book 3 in the Guardian series. We left off book 2 with Hawk being sent back to his own body and River being left in her world. FAIR GAMES starts up right after that then jumps about 4 months later in a short amount of time.

In FAIR GAME the characters are easy to like, the bad guys are easy to hate. The situations are crazy, intense and full of suspenseful action. The world that Taylor Keating writes about is full of interesting scenarios and dangerous beings, I w
Robin Priddy
River Weston is a video game designer and has just found out she is half Guardian and half Fae. River's world is in danger, the virus that almost wriped out the people is back. But this time it is wrose. River using her Fae magic has devolped a new computer program that will protect people during battle called Hollow Man. It seems that the virus has managed to mulate with a computer virus and it has infected Rivers' Hollow Man progam. Guardian Chase Hawkins, Hawk, is also back on his home planet ...more
LilyElement
River Weston, a video game designer, uses her Fae magic to create a program that will benefit the demons and humans in a world that is recovering from a virus outbreak. The program, Hollow Man, allows people to create a hologram and protect themselves during battle. While I admit the idea of the program would be useful in real life, I think it would probably be abused if we had that type of technology. Some sort of checks and balances would have to be enforced, which luckily this book had.

Chase
Avry15
originally appeared on: Bookshelf Confessions

First off, I never heard of Taylor Keating (where did I come from?), anyways, I'm more than amaze to know that this is just a pseudonym of two authors, Catherine Verge and Paula M. Fox, known as the Taylor Keating writing team. I hope they make another series again, I'm sure Taylor Keating will be a name, bloggers/reviewers will be talking about for a while.

As for this guardian/sci-fi series, I'm a little bit disappointed that this is the third book a
Debbie

On his Guardian home world after having been released from stasis Chase Hawkins is anxious to return to Earth and to River, his superiors have decided that Earth isn’t ethically ready for the technology they have, the so Chase and his team are ordered to “defuse” it, he now has to not only get to her but to explain what is going to happen.
Before he leaves Chase discovers a insidious plot for Earth and a secret about River’s lineage which leads him to an uneasy alliance with the spiritual leader
Star (The Bibliophilic Book Blog)
‘Fair Game’ is the third book in the series featuring River Weston and Chase Hawkins. The story picks up where the second book left off – Chase Hawkins is back on the Guardian world and River is still on Earth trying to create new technology to help the world and its inhabitants. Yet something new is going on with River’s tech and Chase is sent to Earth with a Guardian team to “defuse” the world. This means stripping away all technology, but things aren’t going to be so easy for Chase or River. ...more
Shawna Romkey
n Fair Game, Taylor Keating finishes the Guardian series which is a brilliant mix of sci fi and fantasy. Readers were introduced to a whole new world and mythology. We followed the story of River and Hawk meeting them and learning more about their pasts and their worlds. Both are strong, developed characters in a truly unique series with a fleshed out world mythos. River and Hawk are interesting, well developed characters fighting against time to save each other and her world.

This was a great w
Kim Heimbuch

Half fae, River Weston is a video game designer on the run from a virus that already tried to wipe out Eath. With Earth raging with war, corruption, and all out chaos, she returns home to find her parents brutally murdered and her brother traumatized and all alone. Even worse, she might be to blame for the virus as she created the hologram program it's linked to.

For the full review, please visit my website at http://www.musingwithcrayolakym.com/3...

GONZA
Review to come on this site http://libritudine.blogspot.com in the release date (28th august 2012)
Dawn
i loved this book! it was a great conclusion to the series.
Vickie
coming soon on book chick city.com
Heather Heal
Heather Heal marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Cindy Warner
Cindy Warner marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Sissy
Sissy marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Vikky
Vikky marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Jerry Kolarik
Jerry Kolarik marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Nicola Murdochrundell
Nicola Murdochrundell marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Melissa Jackson
Melissa Jackson marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Taylor Keating is the pseudonym of writing team Catherine Verge and Paula Altenburg

Catherine Verge
A multi published author in the romance genre under another pen name, Catherine is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. She has two teenagers who keep her busy with their never ending activitie
More about Taylor Keating...

Guardian (3 books)
  • Game Over (Guardian, #1)
  • Mind Games (Guardian, #2)
Game Over (Guardian, #1) Mind Games (Guardian, #2)