Start by marking “Too Princessy!” as Want to Read:
Too Princessy!

Too Princessy!

It's a rainy day, but not a single toy in the toy box seems fun enough for our adventuresome little girl. Will her imagination cure her boredom? This sprightly text and stylish art make for a wildly fun board book. Parents (and the antsy toddlers they love) will appreciate this celebration of imagination that is the best solution of all.
Board Book, 26 pages
Published February 19th 2013 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens (first published January 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Too Princessy!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Princessy!

Elisabeth
I liked this better than I thought I would but the title and princess on the cover is a cheap ploy and these books are fast becoming Too Gimmicky!
The Library Lady
Feb 23, 2012 The Library Lady rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
Several years ago my much loved,vastly overindulged toddler great-nephew received a scad lot of presents at Christmas.
I watched him all day and was delighted to see his favorite gift was the big box one of his toys had come in. He filled it with other toys, dragged it round the room and played with it in various ways. Finally, he sat in it!
And here is another book in the great tradition of Not A Boxwith that same message. The very pink cover and little girl in a crown will probably turn off the
Joella www.cinjoella.com
The little girl from Too Pickley and Too Purpley is back. This time she is trying to figure out what to play with because she is BOARD! Her toys are "too piecey, too blinky, too bangy, too plinky." And she just wants to play with something. Of course at the end she finds the perfect toy, and it just happens to be one of my nieces and nephew's favorite things...that isn't a toy but is a toy.

This is a fun little read with lots of bright illustrations and a plethora of boredom dashed by pure imagi
Tamera Westhoff
Feb 03, 2012 Tamera Westhoff rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was incredibly cute! It has a lot of brightly colored illustrations that went right along with the words (and text font). I also love the fact that she doesn't want to do anything that is already made, but wants to do something all on her own! That's my kids all over! Even my one-year-old loved it and sat still though the whol ebook, pointing at pictures! That's pretty high praise!
Benjamin Elliott
Story of a girl who can't find anything to play with in her box of toys until she has an empty box, which is awesome.
The pictures are fun, the language is simple, and the premise rings true.
Karyn
Jul 07, 2012 Karyn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This little girl goes through all her toys and says each one is too something (fill in the blank). My seven year old's response to the girl "too complainy."
This book is good for talking about adjectives. There's not much to this book, but I like it for its purpose.
Jessica
May 24, 2012 Jessica rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
A fun and simple book about a little girl who can't decide what to play. Kids will love the whimsical illustrations!
Hoover Public Library Kids and Teens
Exact same predictable format as Too Purpley and Too Pickley, but that's a good thing. And the little girl who stars in this one is PRECIOUS!
Jade Clark
Jade Clark rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2012
Patty
Patty rated it liked it
May 08, 2012
Jenny
Jenny rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2012
Lizbeth
Lizbeth rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Laura rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2012
E.A.
E.A. rated it liked it
May 04, 2012
Katie Abraham
Katie Abraham rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2016
Jennifer Neace
Jennifer Neace rated it did not like it
Jan 01, 2014
lehuanani
lehuanani rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2012
Aaliyah
Aaliyah rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it it was ok
Nov 18, 2012
Lisa Delacruz
Lisa Delacruz rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2013
drowningmermaid
drowningmermaid rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2014
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2012
Jeslyn Zhou
Jeslyn Zhou rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2015
Safie Muhammad
Safie Muhammad rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2013
Vrena
Vrena rated it it was ok
Sep 25, 2012
Iynestein
Iynestein rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Peepsqueak!
  • The Perfect Present
  • Princess Baby, Night-Night
  • The Other Side of Town
  • Piggies in Pajamas
  • So You Want to Be a Rock Star
  • Fish had a Wish (I Like to Read)
  • Fancy Nancy: There's No Day Like a Snow Day
  • George Washington's Birthday: A Mostly True Tale
  • I Need My Own Country!
  • Vampirina Ballerina
  • I Spy Under the Sea
  • Zoe Gets Ready
  • A Museum Adventure (Library Mouse #4)
  • Don't Squish the Sasquatch!
  • Jazz Age Josephine