Start by marking “The Natanz Directive: A Jake Conlan Thriller” as Want to Read:
The Natanz Directive: A Jake Conlan Thriller

The Natanz Directive: A Jake Conlan Thriller (Jake Conlan #1)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A former operative in the CIA's most clandestine division is pulled back in to help prevent Armageddon in the Middle East

An unexpected phone call from the Pentagon propels “superpatriot” Jake Conlan back into the deadly world of international espionage and “black ops” he thought he had left behind him.

Jake is asked to mount an emergency, highly dangerous mission inside Ira
Published September 18th 2012 by Thomas Dunne Books

To ask other readers questions about The Natanz Directive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Natanz Directive

Melvina Davis
A great read and a real page turner!!! I couldn't put this book down. It is filled with tons of action and has a great plot. The authors definitely did a lot of research for this book. They also did an excellent job of vividly describing the characters and places. I felt like I was there with the undercover operative (Jake Conlan) in the Middle East. This really made me think about the current world situations…..I hope someone like Jake Conlan is out there protecting our world. I highly recommen ...more
Ed Olszewski
Never read a "Jake Conlan" thriller before. This one is a real page-turner. I chose it because it deals with things happening in the world TODAY! It's about Iran's threat to blow Israel off the map. Wayne Simmons spent 27 years doing covert / black -ops work, so the realism seems to be there. It's all about stopping Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and saving the world from nuclear war.
Kathleen
This was a page turner about black ops in Iran. Although fiction, Simmons spent 27 years as an operative, so the book feels very authentic. The conflict is fiction, but again based on some "what ifs" from current events. If you are into spy thrillers, I think you will like this.
Terry Price
A little disappointing, but not bad. Passed my test of "would this make a good movie" (has to be a good movie in my mind's eye first).
Amanda
I won this is a Goodreads First reads giveaway. I enjoyed the book. It was fast paced and action packed.
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Ed
Ed marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Jonathan Dominguez
Jonathan Dominguez marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Jayne Richards
Jayne Richards marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Rich
Rich added it
May 24, 2014
MD
MD marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Dallin
Dallin marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Kristia
Kristia marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Devil's Light
  • The Last Spymaster
  • Nine Lives (Sam Archer, #1)
  • Top Secret (Clandestine Operations #1)
  • The Corporal's Wife
  • The Enemy Within
  • Night Thunder's Bride
  • Voyage of the Devilfish
  • No Strings
  • Sudden Threat (Threat, #1)
  • Ninja
  • The Night Swimmers
  • Night Journeys
  • Nemesis
  • Liar's Market
  • The Norton Anthology of Poetry, Shorter Fifth Edition
  • Confessions of a Terrorist: A Novel
  • Fatal Network
Belfast born, Wayne Simmons, loitered with intent around the genre scene for some years before publication of his debut novel in 2008.

Wayne’s work has since been published in the UK, Austria, Germany, Spain, Turkey and North America. His bestselling zombie novel, FLU, was serialised by Sirius XM’s Book Radio.

He’s a regular contributor to Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine and co-hosts extreme metal show, D
More about Wayne Simmons...
Flu (Flu, #1) Drop Dead Gorgeous Fever Doll Parts Plastic Jesus