The Great Train Mystery (SpongeBob SquarePants)

The Great Train Mystery (SpongeBob SquarePants)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants is entrusted with a key protecting the Krabby Patty's secret recipe. But when the key is stolen, he finds himself on a train ride to mystery. Boys ages 4-6 will love this Step 2 reader based on a special episode....more
Published January 8th 2013 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 2010)

midnightfaerie
My 5 yr old pulled this out of the library stack last night before bed. I had to sit through it while he read. Another cute story that any Spongebob fan will love. (Not me) And a good solid level 2 reading book. (Think I'm going to accidentally bring back these other Spongebob books to the library!)
Rosa Cline
I've read several of the SpongeBob books in the last few weeks to my special needs teenage sons. This one probably has been my most favorite of them, it was written not to 'hyper' as SpongeBob has a tendency to do. And it was a 'mystery' of sort... introducing readers-listeners to mysteries... I think that might have been the reason my boys paid more attention than normal. It had several twists and turns in the storyline which I enjoyed as well.
Marcus
This book was cool. I hope the next time I'm on a train with my parents they don't lose their keys, and I hope we don't find any other suspects like SpongeBob did. I liked this because it was like a murder mystery.
Sarah added it
Angelo
Angelo added it
Sep 04, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2013
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Ray
Ray added it
Apr 02, 2011
Miss Melissa
Miss Melissa marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2010
Hands Off! (SpongeBob SquarePants, #2) Spongebob Jokepants Spongebob Squarepants Survival Guide Scared Silly!: SpongeBob's Book of Spooky Jokes SpongeBob SquarePants Find It!