I Love My Mami! (Dora the Explorer)

I Love My Mami! (Dora the Explorer)

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Nickelodeon's Dora the Explorer celebrates her mother on Mother's Day! This Step 1 reader is sure to entertain girls ages 4-6—plus it includes over 30 stickers!...more
Published January 8th 2013 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published March 1st 2006)

Dolly
Feb 02, 2013 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their little ones
This is a sweet story that depicts Dora hanging out with Mom. It's not specifically a Mother's Day book, but that would be a terrific day for moms to read this book with their children. Our girls liked this story and they love all of their Dora the Explorer books.
Andrea
This was an easy read book with very few repetetive words. The story was fine but it wasn't really a level 1 reader in my opinion.
Tiffany
This book is for preschool and Kindergarten-level readers, but older children who like Dora may also enjoy reading this book.
Celticoracle
A sweet concept, but after multiple readings, it quickly loses its lustre. Mini-Me loves it, though.
Felicity The Magnificent
Dora loved her Mami. She spent the day with her Mami. She helped her Mami. - Felicity
Leanne
Mood17
Mood17 added it
Mar 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
It's a Twin Thing (Two of a Kind, #1) Calling All Boys (Two of a Kind Diaries, #9) The Cool Club (Two of a Kind, #12) The Sleepover Secret (Two of a Kind, #3) Sealed with a Kiss (Two of a Kind, #20)