Start by marking “His Mating Mark (Wolff Pack #1)” as Want to Read:
His Mating Mark (Wolff Pack #1)

His Mating Mark (Wolff Pack #1)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  173 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Nicole Bell had always been a bit of a loner and she liked her quiet life the way it was, without any complications. She moved to Northern Minnesota when her grandfather passed away. She had never met him and didn’t have a close relationship with any of her family members.

Gabe and Josh Wolff are shifters in the small town of North Ridge, MN. They never thought that they w
Published August 6th 2012 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about His Mating Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Mating Mark

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackTheir Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black
Best Menage à Quatre Books
148th out of 209 books — 301 voters
A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseStay with Me by Maya BanksTheir One and Only by Trista Ann MichaelsTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackYours Truly, Taddy by Avery Aster
Ménage à Trois
275th out of 288 books — 191 voters

More lists with this book...

Laura Duval
Wonderful story. A little too fast for me but all the same, very enjoyable. I'm used to reading longer story lines but have found that some of the shorter books are extremely well written. This one did not seem to be rushed as much as others I have read. On the Nook it showed 108 pages but it was a very good 108 pages of reading material. The interaction and attraction between Josh, Gabe and Nicole was HOT!!! Looking forward to more from Alicia.
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♥♥♥
I recommend this book highly!

to read my full review, please visit my blog http://marywhispers.blog.com/?p=1111
Tammy
Fabulous book, so looking forward to reading more in this new series.
Rochelle
I Loved this book.I really look forward to reading book 2.
Francie
Loved It!!!
Emily
Nicole Bell wasn't always an introvert, after being attacked by a wolf she has retreated within herself and her home scared of the wolves sounds as they continue to surround her grandfather's cabin. When her grandfather passed away and she inherited the cabin, she looked at it as a fresh start but shortly after she had to wonder if she had made a huge mistake.

Gabe Wolff knew Nicole was his mate the minute he saw her, when he bit her in wolf form it wasn't what he planned. Staying on the sideline
Sunshinewrinkley
Overall an enjoyable read though some parts don't make sense to me. Especially the beginning.
Nicole is described as somebody who's scared shitless of werewolves because of an event which happened two years ago. That's why she's very suspicious of people, because she can't sense who's a werewolf and who's not, and thus holes herself up at home.
So I find it really weird when Josh follows her home, she seems so indifferent and just lets him in so easily. A total stranger who secretly follows her ho
Ruth Hambley
Well written I enjoyed this one very much. If you enjoy reading shapeshifter menage books then you will enjoy this one.
Tia
Ermm.. I don't know what kind of pdf copy I got but it wasn't edited correctly. It had Nicole, Gabe and Josh but the characters names weren't always the same because I have Selene, Sam and Andrew too. Either way the book was a bit fake but a good enough read.
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 23, 2015
R
R marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
SketchGirl
SketchGirl marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Patricia Stvartakova
Patricia Stvartakova marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Jelena
Jelena marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Tina1973
Tina1973 marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Hendrikje Orlik
Hendrikje Orlik marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Sari Koskinen
Sari Koskinen marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Black
Black added it
May 24, 2015
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Alley
Alley marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
  • Wild Love (Werewolves of Forever, Texas #1)
  • Suddenly Bear, Too (Suddenly Bear, #2)
  • Babies for Nikki (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #2)
  • Alyssa's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #4)
  • Were Love Conquers All (Were Trilogy, #3)
  • Hers (The Bears, #3)
  • Werewolf Mates (Pack Law, #4)
  • Divine Phoenix (Divine Creek Ranch #10)
  • Seeking Pack Redemption (Pack, #3)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
I fell in love with romance novels after reading my first one years ago. I read everything I could get my hands on after that and thousands of books later I’m still an avid reader.

I love waking up in the morning, getting my iced coffee and sitting down in front of my laptop. Going on adventures with my characters, makes writing the best job on the planet. My hope is that readers will find somethi
More about Alicia White...

Wolff Pack (3 books)
  • Convincing Emily (Wolff Pack #2)
  • His Little Wolf (Wolff Pack, #3)
Chloe's New Beginning (Novikov Clan, #1) Katie's Mates (Novikov Clan #2) Bella's Rodeo (Journey Of A Thousand Miles #1) Handcuffs for Hannah (Journey Of A Thousand Miles #2) Claiming Emma (Novikov Clan, #3)