Start by marking “New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #4)” as Want to Read:
New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #4)

New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel #4)

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  888 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Bella and Edward find themselves facing new obstacles, including a devastating separation, the mysterious appearance of dangerous wolves roaming the forest in Forks, a terrifying threat of revenge from a female vampire and a deliciously sinister encounter with Italy's reigning royal family of vampires: the Volturi.
Published July 19th 2016 by Yen Press (first published April 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about New Moon, please sign up.

Sophia Green Most likely. Not anytime soon if they keep changing the publication date on this volume. It's getting annoying
Joy Stephenie said that the only reason it was on hold for so long was because the artist, Young Kim was having health problems. So they were either in…moreStephenie said that the only reason it was on hold for so long was because the artist, Young Kim was having health problems. So they were either in the process of trying to find someone to finish it for her, or I think they're waiting for her to recover. Hopefully it comes out on July 19th like Amazon said and it stops getting pushed back. I do hop Young Kim is alright though.(less)
Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadTwilight by Young KimTwilight by Stephenie MeyerNew Moon by Stephenie MeyerFrostbite by Richelle Mead
Favorite Graphic Novels
6th out of 185 books — 243 voters
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra ClareCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareMaximum Ride, Vol. 1 by James PattersonTwilight by Young KimVampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Novels to Graphic Novels/Manga Adaptations
32nd out of 97 books — 146 voters

More lists with this book...

Shelley
2016 now? Really? Amazon emailed me yet again with a new release date update - now, July 19, 2016. I almost didn't catch it at first. Expecting it to say 2015.

The story is done, known, etc. This isn't like the Midnight Sun nonsense (I rather think SM orchestrated that 'leak' for an excuse to stop writing something she was bored with). But she doesn't even have to work for this, so her boredom shouldn't be a factor here. She can just wait for the money to roll in.

They got someone competent to d
Nicole
Jul 24, 2016 Nicole marked it as to-read
The wait is getting a bit ridiculous now! The only real reason I want it now is because part one looks lonely.

**Oh look at that.... pushed to 2017 now. At this stage I think it would be easier for everyone to say its not happening. I wont be buying it after this.**
Gabby
Nov 20, 2012 Gabby marked it as to-read
Oh, well, to be honest...i'm not really liking the cover...
Ave Binks
Nov 06, 2012 Ave Binks marked it as to-read
Soooo...wait a minute both New Moon graphic novels are going to be out the same day? Because all of the other online store say that the first one is going to be out on April 23,2013...?
I want these books SO BAD and this is getting very confusing people!!
Love the cover though<3
Eric
Are they killing it with fire on the same day? We shall see. Just woke up and clearly don't have the energy to be honest, brutally or not. It's just so.. over. There's nothing new. I wonder if you can call it "phoning in" if you aren't even overlooking it?

The covers aren't nearly as cool as the first two and since we know there's going to be a deluxe version, what does it matter? If you're going to throw out the semi-creative bits either way, this is what happens when you don't care...
Dana Al-Basha
Jul 20, 2016 Dana Al-Basha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, favorite
[Tuesday, July 2, 2013] OMG, the cover is gorgeous! I knew Edward would be on the other side behind Jacob... Because Bella wasn't looking at Jacob, she was looking through him...

[Monday, November 25, 2013] It's going to be released in July 29, 2014! Too far away!!

[Wednesday, July 19, 2016] So the book was FINALLY released yesterday!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
SmilingDork
Sep 28, 2015 SmilingDork rated it really liked it
Why the hell did I read these books!?!?!?!?!?!?! I LOST BRAINS CELLS READING THESE!!!!!!!!
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Είναι ξακάθαρο γιατί κάπου εδώ τελείωσε το ταξίδι των novel του "Twilight" και ο λόγος δεν είναι άλλος από την φλυαρία και την φτηνή προσπάθεια εντυπωσιασμού. Τα graphic novels έχουν σκοπό να μεταφέρουν με κείμενο και εικόνα τα σημαντικότερα κομμάτια μιας ιστορίας, έτσι ώστε αυτή να βγάζει νόημα ακόμα και σε αυτήν την μορφή. Εδώ έχουμε φλυαρία που δεν στοχεύει την ουσία και τελικά, χάνει όλο το point της.
Raja
Jun 13, 2013 Raja added it
this is the worst website ever...
i hate this this website
i dont kmow how to "own a book" how do you read the book
when ever i press "
read" i cum to this freaking
page.
Jinger
Sep 11, 2014 Jinger rated it really liked it
To be honest I've read this book a well share of times but I couldn't resist getting this!! I just needed to have it for my collection! Loved the Twilight Saga <3
Carol Nicolas
Dec 13, 2013 Carol Nicolas rated it really liked it
Beautiful artwork, and well done. I enjoyed reading it and feasting on the pictures.
Makayla
Jan 24, 2013 Makayla rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
that is awesome lol i really like twilight
Yousra
Jul 21, 2015 Yousra added it
Shelves: twilight
well im still trying to figure out where to touch for to read the book
Joshua Ong
Aug 22, 2015 Joshua Ong rated it did not like it
Was not a fan of the artwork. Shorter read than the original novel, duh, but still sufficient for the reader to grasp the plot in its entirety.
Vi
Feb 05, 2015 Vi rated it did not like it
ew.
Dilani
Sep 20, 2014 Dilani marked it as to-read
good
Nikita
Jul 19, 2016 Nikita marked it as to-read
Shelves: graphic-novels
Updated July 19, 2016:
Been waiting for years for this book to come out and now no one has it. I. Am not. Happy.

description

description
Kianza Amira
Dec 29, 2013 Kianza Amira rated it it was amazing
I'm not a part of twihard... But I like to read the graphic novel of twilight saga. Xooxxo
Cindy
Feb 14, 2015 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I don't get why it takes so long! I mean, original release date in 2013, moved 'till two years later... Wtf is this? Can't wait that long!!
Nancy The book junkie
Ok this graphic novel is never going to be released...it's been pushed back AGAIN....july 2016 this time...
Lisa Sanfilippo
Jul 14, 2014 Lisa Sanfilippo rated it it was amazing
Artwork and story are great. Now if she would just publish the other...
Danyka
Apr 07, 2013 Danyka rated it liked it
Only watched the movie but I want to buy and maybe read the book :)
Ezgi T
Sep 30, 2013 Ezgi T is currently reading it
Natsu Dragneel
Oct 09, 2013 Natsu Dragneel rated it liked it
The art work was beautiful
Francene
Apr 16, 2013 Francene rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!!!
Sam
Oct 20, 2013 Sam added it
nice
Jgyongyi
Jgyongyi marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Estella
Estella marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
  • Shadow Kiss: A Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel, #3)
  • City of Bones: The Graphic Novel
  • House of Night #2 (House of Night: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Blue Bloods: The Graphic Novel
  • The Dark-Hunters: Infinity, Vol. 2 (Chronicles of Nick Manga #2)
  • Challenge (Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales, #2)
  • Dying for You
  • Uglies: Cutters (Uglies: Graphic Novel #2)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Mercy Thompson: Moon Called, Volume 1
  • Iron King #1 (The Iron Fey Manga, #1)
  • Daniel X: The Manga, Vol. 3 (Daniel X: The Manga, #3)
  • Gossip Girl: The Manga, Vol. 3 (Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only, #3)
I was born in Connecticut in 1973, during a brief blip in my family's otherwise western U.S. existence. We were settled in Phoenix by the time I was four, and I think of myself as a native. The unusual spelling of my name was a gift from my father, Stephen (+ ie = me). Though I have had my name spelled wrong on pretty much everything my entire life long, I must admit that it makes it easier to goo ...more
More about Stephenie Meyer...

Twilight: The Graphic Novel (4 books)
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2  (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #3)