Start by marking “Changed (The Hunters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Changed (The Hunters, #1)

Changed (The Hunters #1)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  7 reviews
In a world where hunters and angels reign, war is a daily occurrence and one girl is destined to save them all.

After the brutal murder of her father, Rosa Petrova has dedicated her life to the eradication of angels and the revenge of her father's death. With the gift of fight, she becomes one of the fastest, deadliest, and greatest hunters in the world.

As Rosa hunts those
Published October 24th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Changed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changed

Never Too Far by Abbi GlinesWethering the Storm by Samantha TowleThe Game Changer by J. SterlingEyes Wide Open by Raine MillerConsumed by Emily Snow
Highly Anticipated Indie Books of 2013
351st out of 1,457 books — 6,915 voters
Roses at Dusk by M.W. RussellThe Transient by M.W. RussellBound By Blood by Patti RobertsRelics by Maer WilsonCornered Coyote by Dianne Harman
Upcoming Releases & New Releases
164th out of 618 books — 998 voters

More lists with this book...

"That's All" Ash
 photo 2415_zps6857b591.gif

Two-star book with three-star moments, I’d say.

What I LIKED about this book:

*The story-line. It had a LOT of potential!
*Jason. He was a bit of a hottie. ;)
*Rosa, the main character. I loved her assassin-like attitude. ;)

What I DISLIKED about this book:

- The writing. And not talking grammar mistakes… I’m talking that Rose J. Bell had a story of which she really didn’t know what to do with!
- The romance. It was a little premature and I felt that it reached its full potential within
Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi
Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti? & you can also enter the giveaway

How far you'll get with this book depends mostly on how long you can tolerate some linguistic errors, regardless if they're grammatical, syntactic or structural or any other. As you can see I can tolerate it but then again my grammar sucks sometimes so I'm in no position to judge anyone. But also the story is really gripping and I wanted to see what will happen. I'm really happy cause of that.

When I say happy for that I
Sophia Lin
Original Review posted on Bookwyrming Thoughts
Original Rating: 3.5

Note: Pictures, Captions have been removed from Goodreads review. Formatting may be lost due to copy and paste.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the author for free in exchange for an honest review. My review is not influenced in any way.

Years after her father's death, Rosa is training to be one of the best hunters in the world in order to revenge her father's death. During that time, two of her enemies appear in
Bieke {Istyria book blog}
*I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

This review will also be on my blog this weekend, along with a giveaway! So check it out at Istyria book blog
--------------

Jep, 3 stars. That's right. That's a pretty high rating for an angel book coming from me. But then again, this is not an ordinary angel book. And still I missed something in it. I think I, as always, expected more.

So this is the story of Rosa. She is a hunter, a pretty good one actually.
Aseel (In My Secret -Book- World)
**an eARC was provided by author in exchange of an honest review.**

I don't know how to write this review, it has to be one of the hardest reviews I've written, simply because I don't know what to say about this book. I almost DNF it a couple times but I forced myself to finish it because I actually liked the story line.

The first problem and the one that I had the hardest time moving past was the writing. The story has a potential that if reached could make one hell of a book, but the writing was
Raven_blake
i've really enjoyed reading this book much better than my expections,even though there are some little flaws it was good.I hope there would be more action from rosa in the next book and i'll gladly wait for jason and rosa's next reunion.
Tia
Okay, wtf? I can't believe I read all the way through the novel, only to be disappointed at the end. It's all so flipping crazy. Despite the ending, it was a good book.
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Montana Matteson
Montana Matteson marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Sinshine
Sinshine marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
S.J Abbo
S.J Abbo marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Galusha
Galusha marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Vit
Vit marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 22, 2015
SidtheSloth
SidtheSloth marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Maricela
Maricela marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Bookland
Bookland marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Crazy Book Girl
Crazy Book Girl marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Nick Bauer
Nick Bauer marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Spell Check 6 27 Jan 23, 2013 04:44AM
  • Dark Dawn (Dark Redemption, #1)
  • Fighting Destiny (Central Coven, #1)
  • Fall For Me (The Tate Chronicles, #1)
  • Beast Within (Beasty, #1)
  • Dark Hope (Archangel Prophecies #1)
  • Volition (Volition, #1)
  • Kindred of the Fallen (Kindred Chronicles, #1)
  • Unclaimed (Unclaimed, #1)
  • Once Upon a Darkness (Company, #1)
  • Red Madrassa (Algardis, #1)
  • Angel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #1)
  • Angel Bait (Angel Assassins, #0.5)
  • Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)
  • Dark Angel: A Gothic Fairy Tale
  • Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners, #1)
  • Shattered Grace (Fallen from Grace, #1)
  • Lash (Broken Angel, #1)
  • The Mona Lisa Sacrifice (The Book of Cross, #1)
Rose J. Bell is a pen name for a young author living in a small town in Germany.
In between going to college and reading too many books,she writes young adult books.
More about Rose J. Bell...
Under the Moon Breathless