The Bee Bully

The Bee Bully

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  11 reviews
This is the tale of a grumpy little bee who learns the error of his wicked ways. This bee soon finds out that treating others with kindness is the best way to earn friends.
Published August 4th 2012 by 4eyesbooks

To ask other readers questions about The Bee Bully, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bee Bully

elstaffe
The illustrations were cute (although the printing quality was a little questionable/fuzzy), but the story was not really compelling. I realize that I am not in the target age group for this book, but even as a young child I don't think that the story would have been satisfying to me. (view spoiler)...more
Kayla Eklund
The Bee Bully is a great children’s book. The book teaches children the importance of being nice to people. The bee is always mean to the people around him. One day he goes to sting a child and the child captures the bee in a jar. While the bee is inside his glass prison, he becomes very remorseful. He feels horrible about the way that he has treated everyone around him. When the boy surprisingly lets the bee go, the bee puts actions to his thoughts. He starts to treat everyone nicely. The book...more
Paul Lunger
Angela Muse's "The Bee Bully" is actually a cute & rather short tale about a bee who was pretty much mean to just about everyone & everything around him. After being captured by a little boy & realizing it isn't nice to be captured, the bee turns around & is nice to everyone. A very quick & easy read for children & even adults to remind us of the golden rule of "do unto other as you would have others do unto you". A very enjoyable book indeed.
Connie
This was a cute book. My children enjoyed it very much. It was a simple story of how the bee was mean to everyone. He was going to sting a little boy, but ended up getting trapped by the same boy and at that point he had time to reflect on the bad things that he did to others. The boy eventually let him out and the little bee ended up changing his ways.
Brooke Bumgardner (Brooke Blogs)
I received this book in a giveaway on goodreads. I really enjoyed this children's book. My 10 year old daughter read it and liked it. She felt it was relevant for her age group and was able to understand the message the book is putting out. She also said she wants to read other books by the author.
Julie Grasso

Another beautiful book by Angela Muse. I love the message and can't wait till my little girl is old enough to understand it. A valuable life lesson is imparted in the pages of this once again stunningly illustrated book. I recommend for toddlers - 5.
Michele Seigfried
I truly enjoyed this children's book. The graphics were amazing, a very talented artist, no doubt. The rhyme was cute and clever. It teaches children about bullying. I would recommend this for your little ones.
Kara
A cute little book. Didn't look the best on my Paperwhite but it's more designed as a color picture book. Not the fault of the book at all!
Darlene
Very good book about a bully learning to be nice. Granddaughter loved it and asked to read it again.
Steven Adkison
I thought it was a good children's book showing kindness from an animal's perspective.
Reba Campbell
Reba Campbell marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Alesha
Alesha marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Cat Michaels
Cat Michaels marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Jul 17, 2014
Erilynn888
Erilynn888 marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
I was born in California to a military family. This meant that I was the "new kid" in school every couple of years. It was hard always trying to make new friends, but I discovered I had a knack for writing. I began writing poetry in high school and really enjoyed expressing myself by using pen and paper. After becoming a Mom in 2003, I continued my storytelling to my own children. In 2009 I wrote...more
More about Angela Muse...
The Christmas Owl Suzy Snowflake Monsters Have Mommies The Cat Who Lost His Meow Lil Glimmer