Start by marking “A Path of Petals” as Want to Read:
A Path of Petals

A Path of Petals

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Following the path of petals could lead to the path of your future.
Griffin Holt arrives in England intent on selling his deceased father's house and returning to America as soon as possible. Griffin is a workaholic, annoyed at this forced change of routine. When he gets lost and can't find the guest house he should be staying in his frustration multiplies. He follows a co
Published August 3rd 2012 by Beachwalk Press (first published April 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Path of Petals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Path of Petals

Maylin
How many of us have turned into people we didn't really want to be? Life takes over and dreams are put aside, but maybe it isn't too late to change and to find happiness. I could relate to much in this book from both protagonists.

I love M. A. Stacie's work and this is no exception.
Denise Strand
I would like to thank M.A. Stacie for sending me an ACR of this story and I can honeslty say that if I could rate it more than 5 stars I would!

A Path of Petals... A story of two completely different people, coming together and learning that change is not something to be afraid of. That life doesn't need to be all about control and regimented ways. More improtantly thats its ok to lean on someone else for strength and treasure the that person for the rest of your life.

Where to start about Griffin
Lindsey
A Path of Petals was an incredible sweet romantic story. I loved Rains' carefree live life to the fullest demeanor. She was such a free spirited person I found myself smiling at all that she was. At the risk of sounding cheesy it made me wish I myself could be more like Rain. Griffin's character was so closed off and cold not to forget an arse but its what made me treasure his character as we got to see him slowly blossom into a warm caring person! I promise this book will pull at all your emoti ...more
Jane
I want to thank M.A.Stacie for sending me this ARC to review, I had been waiting for her next release with bated breath and I was excited and giddy to receive it early.

When Griffin Holt returns to his childhood home to clear out his dead fathers house he just wants to be in and out in as short a time as possible. Driving down a country road filled with pink blossom, Griffin has to stop his car because there is a strange woman blocking his path, she is dancing around bare foot in the middle of th
Janet
Thanks to M.A Stacie for allowing me to read ARC copy of Path of Petals ...

You've heard the sayings 'Opposites attract' and 'Chalk and Cheese'?...

We meet Griffin , a rather 'stuffy'gent ,who wants his business in the UK all done and dusted quickly...his business?..resolving the Estate left to him from his Father.
Enter Rain , a flighty, come day go day, type of person ..to throw obstacles in Griffins way ..
The obstacles are ,viewing the world in a completely different way ,with Rains help Griffin
Ann
OMG - spare yourself this one. I'm about 20% in and its awful, the h is 24 tattooed and pierced but she's dancing and twirling around all the time, throwing flowers petals in the air (seriously - WTF?), spacey...total flake. Just don’t' get it since I loved M. A. Stacie's other 2 bks. Breezing through this one wondering if it has anything redeemable. Can't believe someone gave this 5 stars.

Giving up....just can't finish it.
Bia
This is a fast read (even for me) and it's full of funny times as well as sad times.

I liked a lot because you could see the way Griffin started to change and how he was more of himself and not what other people (AKA his mom) wanted him to be.
Kelly
The chemistry between these two total opposites was fabulous. Rain and Griffin may have come from different places, but fate brought them together. MA Stacie's characters grabbed me from the beginning and never let me veer off the path.
Risbee
Absolutely lovely and everything I knew it would be :)
Crystal
A Path of Petals is the first book I have read by M.A. Stacie. I really enjoyed this book. At first I just didn't see how Griffin Holt this stuffy workaholic man was going to mesh with Rain Teslar who is as careful and easy going as Griffin is NOT. Rain is such a sweet character that just kind of pulls you into the book before you know it. I was flying through pages very quickly.

Griffin & Rain start to form a bond almost right away even though Griffin is very hesitant to befriend anyone. He
Sandra
Jul 15, 2012 Sandra rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance lovers who don't mind explicit language
Recommended to Sandra by: the author
3.5 stars, rounded down for various spelling and punctuation errors.

A Path of Petals is at its heart a love story between two very different people. Griffin Holt is a 35 yo business man, divorced, rigid and controlled, abrasive and in need of removing the stick up his ass. Rain Teslar is 24, a free spirit, a little kooky, tattoo'd, with a lip ring, dancing through her life and taking nothing too seriously. She embodies everything that Griffin hates.

Upon Griffin's arrival in the sleepy little t
SirenBookReviews
While I am a fan of M. A. Stacie, I loved her Unwritten Rules; I just couldn’t get into this book. To me, it ran in circles, endlessly re-hashing why the main characters were unsuitable for one another. And then, of course, all issues are resolved and they have their happily ever after. Sorry. I finished this one but did so under duress.
Mary Hadley
This is a must read book.
Griffin is an uptight and highly regimented American who comes to UK follwing a death then he meets Rain who is carefree, funny and a free spirit the story follows them on a path of self discovery. Their first meeting is so funny and sets the story well. What happens when she takes him to a farm is laugh out loud. The village of Buttermere is so well done you feel like your there. Other characters are well written and brought into the story well. The most telling thing
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
I will admit that when I first started reading this I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or connect with the characters.

How wrong I was. I loved this book. The chemistry between Rain and Griffin, although total opposites is electric. Their relationship is so sweet and I definitely connected to them.

This was indeed a sweet (sometimes hot) romance read that I ended up getting totally immersed in.

I loved Rain. She was so flakey and gorgeous, but at the same time she had so much depth. Loved the
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Finally hit 50% and I can't go on. The heroine was too "free spirited" and too flighty for me. The hero was kinda an ass and he just started to soften up at this pointless. Their attraction just didnt do anything to me. Plus it was just taking FOR-EVER for them just to kiss. That's all they've done so far. Yea. Putting this one down for now. :(
Stephanie
One truly amazing book !!!
Completely hooked I think everyone wishes they were rain or at least had a part of her in themselves ! Full of heat and love fantastic just didn't want it to end. Would definitely recommend :)
Saira
I loved this book. Rain is fabulous and poor Griffin is helpless to resist her. Great read and left me with a warm glow.
Tabs
Yes this was a really good read, I enjoyed the delightful interchange between both the characters. Loved it.
Chris
I usually love M.A. Stacie's stuff, but this one I just couldn't get into.
Charisse
Lots of unanswered questions but I really adore Rain for being carefree.
Farzana rahmann
Was an alright book took me awhile to finish it but yay
Zemira Warner
I liked Unwritten Rules better.
Mel
Nice easy read with a decent storyline.
What another great story.
Denise Whited
Denise Whited marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Jannie Lund
Jannie Lund marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Dawn Marshall
Dawn Marshall marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
  • Millicent Marie Is Not My Name
  • Honey the Hero
  • The Jelly Bean Crisis
  • Fireworks
  • My Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys Series, #2)
  • Feline Lovers
  • Number Seventy-Five
  • The Luckiest (Stubborn Love, #3)
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Master (Impossible #6)
  • Jumper
  • The Kingdom
  • Fern (Blood Vine, #2)
  • Atticus for the Undead
  • Retribution (Blood and Honor, #2)
  • The Distant Shore (Stone, #1)
  • Pride and Platypus: Mr. Darcy's Dreadful Secret
  • How to Discipline Your Vampire (DommeNation #1)
M. A. Stacie is never without a book or her eReader. A voracious reader, with a love of sexy, yet angst ridden novels, she loves getting lost in new worlds. Her need to write did not grip her until after her second son was born, when her previous rambles became fully fledged stories.

She describes herself as one huge contradiction, and though not the most conventional of hobbies, she counts getting
More about M.A. Stacie...
Unwritten Rules Beneath the Surface (Reluctance, #1) Accidental Fate Coming Home Behind the Scandal (Reluctance, #2)