The Sweetheart of Starlight

The Sweetheart of Starlight

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Tamarind Brown knows barbecue.

She also knows how to run a restaurant, even if The Pit is a bit shabby around the edges and needs renovation. Her parents loaned the money for her dream, and her employees rely on her. Her place is a local favorite in Starlight, Texas. So why is she losing money?

Rick Mantovani knows pasta. His successful Italian restaurants on the East Coast...more
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published September 1st 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Sweetheart of Starlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sweetheart of Starlight

Gail
I received my copy yesterday in the mail from the first reads free giveaway. Thank you for my copy.
Finally found time to read the book. So many books and so hard to decide what to read next. So far I am enjoying the book and the sparks flying between Rick and Tamarind....A good Christian read. Rick has lost the fate in God and Tamarind helps him find his way back.
Christa
A good clean, feel good romance. Definitely predictable and cheesy but sometimes it's nice to read a book that isn't complicated. Not going on my fav list but I also don't regret reading it and I'm glad I won it in a give-away. Thanks for the wholesome romance!
Pat Oringer
Unique on many levels and enjoyable as pie! Especially appreciated was the mixed race heroine and a wonderful message about the Lords grace.
Reba
Reba marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Sandra Duffy
Sandra Duffy marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Cindy Winder delong
Cindy Winder delong marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Kayla Ulmer-Kline
Kayla Ulmer-Kline marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Shelena
Shelena marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2012
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Diana (Bever) Barber
Diana (Bever) Barber marked it as to-read
Rose Kramer
Rose Kramer marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Serena Lam
Serena Lam marked it as to-read
Chad Sims
Chad Sims marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Karen Siddall
Karen Siddall marked it as to-read
Carrie Zaragoza
Carrie Zaragoza marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Leslie Jane Fahrney
Leslie Jane Fahrney marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Lynette Sowell is an award-winning author with New England roots, but she makes her home on the doorstep of the Texas Hill Country with her husband and a herd of five cats. When she’s not writing, she edits medical reports and chases down stories for the local newspaper.

More about Lynette Sowell...
Love's Stormy Gale Tempest's Course A Season of Change (Seasons in Pinecraft, #1) A Suspicion of Strawberries (Scent of Murder, #1) Sundays in Fredericksburg