Start by marking “Indulging a Kinky Mate (Rough River Coyotes #4)” as Want to Read:
Indulging a Kinky Mate (Rough River Coyotes #4)

Indulging a Kinky Mate (Rough River Coyotes #4)

[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, sex in shifted form, HEA]

The beauty of the beast…

Shooting to kill was something Dillion Palmer was used to, but when a beautiful coyote stares him down, he finds himself shifting and claiming the creature as his mate. Micah is everything Dillion has hungered for, but just becaus
Published August 4th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Indulging a Kinky Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indulging a Kinky Mate

Veronica /  V
Feb 09, 2013 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
Oh boy, I was going to give up on this series for sure, until a friend from GR advised me to read it.
This story is a HUGE improvement from the other sequels.(book 2 and 3)
It made such a difference for me that the "Shadows" weren't part of the story.
The two main character were great, some readers might have some issues about cross dressing.
In my case, I like it ;)
Especially if the character who is wearing the female underwear is small and cute, I find it adorable.
Very nice story indeed.
Michi Rosa
Feb 09, 2013 Michi Rosa rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
No shadows!!
Thank all the Gods!

Can't wait for the mpreg to start!!
CB
Sep 09, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
A fun series. Very unique characters and stories. The author takes great advantage of the fact that these are fiction and comes up with some entertaining theories on shifters and mating.

I've read all 12 that are currently out and they've gone through all kinds of things including amnesia, shadows, knots to dark/light compounds and even male pregnancy with all kinds of hot, sexy men. So much going on and I only touched on the tip of the topics - all mixed in with hot sex - what's not to enjoy!!
Hc Lynn
First off, shadows are NOT even remotely part of the storyline in this book..which made me extremely happy. The name is definitely a clue on what to expect. (view spoiler) I found book 4 to be getting back to t ...more
Shelley
Sep 10, 2013 Shelley rated it really liked it
I feel like the series got back on track with this book. It was pretty much all about Micah and Dillon and while there were things that moved the overall plot along, it mostly a character driven story without the confusion of the added "twist" of the previous two books. I really enjoyed it and I felt like the two MC's had both an emotional connection and killer chemistry.
Candice
WOO HOO!!! It got back on track :) I did like Micah and Dillon. I actually wished we learned about the kink sooner cause I wouldn't have minded to see how that played out more.
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Very cool conversation about why Micah was drawn to the desert and his job. Dillion was so great for his part. I like that Micsh, from NYC said that the first time he went out alone into the desert he was afraid.
“All this space and hardly any people. It’s not like that in the city. In New York, it’s like the city itself is alive. The smells and the sounds are constant. It’s like the very streets breathe, like the subway below is the heart and sometime I can feel the pulse. But out here I can st
Ruth
Jan 11, 2016 Ruth rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m, dnf
DNF. I like werewolves, I like kink. What I don't like is clumsy writing.

Dillion starts the book not knowing anything about shifters. Then in the first few pages, he shifts and somehow is both extremely comfortable with this fact, but also knows a lot about being a shifter. He makes ridiculous assumptions about past events (which I gather are true) which he would have no way of knowing.

In general the writing is just awful: "Micah realized he had shifted into a coyote, just as Dillion said he cou
~SexyBookWorm~
One of my favorites so far. I loved the kinky sides in this book. I think that's everyone's dream. .. to find the perfect match for our kinky sides ;-)
Mel
Mel rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2013
Futrzu
Futrzu rated it really liked it
Amy Rivera
Amy Rivera rated it it was amazing
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2016
C
C rated it did not like it
Jul 19, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Alex
Alex rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2013
Emily Louise
Emily Louise rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2015
Ter
Ter rated it really liked it
Shari
Shari rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
Vinga
Vinga rated it really liked it
Jamielee
Jamielee rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2015
Mary Tillman
Mary Tillman rated it liked it
Gabby Appow
Gabby Appow rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2013
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Misty
Misty rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2014
K.A.
K.A. rated it it was amazing
Micki
Micki rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Pamela Su
Pamela Su rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2015
Tammy Maggard
Tammy Maggard rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2014
Lakeisha
Lakeisha rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Jessup (Wylde Boys #1)
  • The Lynx Who Claimed the Sun (Mate or Meal #4)
  • Julian's Happy Place (Aberdeen Pack #2)
  • Jaded (Moonlight Breed #9)
  • Bite Me  (sHarmony Shifters #1)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • Taking Revenge on His Mate (The Pregnant Mate, #7)
Reading, writing, and white-water rafting are the three things I enjoy the most. I am currently working on the next novels for my Onic Empire series and my Fringe series. Please visit me at www.AnitraMcLeod.com or fan me at:
More about Anitra Lynn McLeod...

Rough River Coyotes (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Enticing a Dangerous Mate (Rough River Coyotes #1)
  • Claiming A Betrayed Mate (Rough River Coyotes #2)
  • Saving a Fallen Mate (Rough River Coyotes #3)
  • Seducing a Reluctant Mate (Rough River Coyotes #5)
  • Healing a Hurt Mate (Rough River Coyotes #6)
  • Training a Submissive Mate (Rough River Coyotes #7)
  • Protecting a Wanted Mate (Rough River Coyotes #8)
  • Taming a Wild Mate (Rough River Coyotes #9)
  • Loving a Loud Mate (Rough River Coyotes #10)
  • Catching a Clumsy Mate (Rough River Coyotes #11)