Start by marking “Sweetwater: The Complete Series (Sweetwater, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Sweetwater: The Complete Series (Sweetwater, #1-3)

Sweetwater: The Complete Series (Sweetwater #1-3)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Vol 1.
Mia is on the run, something she's become quite good at, when she ends up stranded in a small Texas town and meets the infuriatingly charming, Kyle. Can he keep her from running again?

Vol 2.
Cassie and Travis were high school sweethearts. Madly, hopelessly, recklessly in love. He left for the Army, but she didn't wait behind in their small town. What happens when f
Published August 1st 2012 by Createspace (first published November 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sweetwater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweetwater

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensDark Side by J.M. BarlogSlammed by Colleen Hoover
Awesome Kindle Books
270th out of 307 books — 281 voters
Crashing Back Down by Kristen Hope MazzolaHow I Learned to Love the Walrus by Beth OrsoffRomantically Challenged by Beth OrsoffHoneymoon for One by Beth OrsoffNo Sex Please, I'm Menopausal! by Stevie Turner
Best Chick Lit Under $3
27th out of 68 books — 101 voters

More lists with this book...

A.L. Jackson
Coming Home is another incredibly sweet romance by Courtney Lyn Batten. I'm not usually one that goes for a short story, but Courtney was somehow able to draw me and cause me to care for her characters in a very short amount of time. I gobbled Coming Home up in about a 45 minute sitting, and yes, I did wish for more, but Courtney left it off with me feeling completely satisfied that these two would be together again. I recommend Coming Home for anyone who's looking for a quick escape from realit ...more
Amy Lichtenhan
Dec 01, 2011 Amy Lichtenhan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adult
Sweetwater was definitely sweet! I fell in love with this short story almost immediately. Mia is a girl running from her past, but the moment we meet Kyle, we know there's no chance of her getting away. Courtney Batten did a great job of introducing us to two amazing characters and making us care about them in this must read short story. Can't wait to see what's in store for these two next.
Niurka Marrero Marrero
It's a short,sexy and sweet very well written love story between characters that I learned to like alot while reading this. The way the author describes their feelings and thoughts made them very real for me and so I kind of fell in love with them a little.
Marilyn
I received a copy as a Goodreads 1st Reads ARC giveaway. I really enjoyed the triology. The characters are so relateable, but the stories should be full blown novels. The reader is left wanting to know more about each of the three stories.
Bex
What a beautiful story. Short, sweet and extremely heart-warming. Beautiful characters that are actually relatable and very well written, this story is worth every cent! Can't wait to read more from Courtney!
Karen Berrow
This was a lovely read. A nice, easy romance with a little bit of angst. I really, really wanted more though. I just didn't feel ready to leave Mia and Kyle yet.
Emily Boivin
I WON THE BOOK ON GOODREADS. THIS IS A 3 PART STORY AND IS QUITE A GOOD COMBINATION OF STORY AND CHATECTERS.IT IS A QUICK READ AND VERY ENJOYABLE.
Tamaria Soana
Coming Home was such an amazing read. It was beautiful! I cried through most of it, but enjoyed every word.
Kathy
I won this book from Goodreads 1st reads.

Great stories and well written, I only wish they were longer.
Tamaria Soana
Sweetwater is a heartwarming book. I'm looking forward to book 2!
April Cosgrove
fun short story! very cute love story :)
Karrie
I really liked this.
Morgan
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING
Sweetwater by Courtney Lyn Batten was okay. It was a sweet, undemanding short story. This story was extremely easy to read because of Ms. Batten’s clear and precise writing style; it took me approximately fifteen minutes to read this entire story. Granted, this was an extremely short story.

There were a few things that I didn’t particular care for about this story. Mainly, I felt like Batten tried to fit too much into too little. Th
Tashia Brandenburg
Too short for me(30 pages on my nook)as a result I felt rushed through the story and found it unbelievable.
Jadine
Free book on goodreads.
Chels
Chels marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Caylee Oney
Caylee Oney marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
  • Smitten at First Sight
  • Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (Truly Madly #1)
  • My Forever (Next Door Boys - companion)
  • Something So Right
  • Saving Sydney
  • New House 5: How a Dorm Becomes a Home
  • Fifteen Love (Pretty Tough, #6)
  • The Right to Remain Mine
  • The Trouble with Nightingale
  • Twenty-Somewhere
  • Protecting Phoebe
  • Isn't It Romantic?
  • Relatively Honest
  • 31 Flavors
  • Pleasures Untold (Hanaford Park, #2)
  • The Liberation of Max McTrue
  • Romancing the Stone
  • Robyn (Making a Splash, #1)
I grew up in Texas where I still live with my husband, our two kids, and two dogs. I'm a recent college grad and an elementary school teacher.

I love to read and write love stories. I have an obsession with books. I own far far too many!
More about Courtney B. Jones...
The Best Kind of Trouble (Trouble, #1) The Corollaria Chasing Trouble (Trouble #2) Chocolate, Whisky, And Champagne: A book of poems

“Kyle chuckled as he turned back to the road, “Even cuter when you blush.” 1 likes
“We’ll figure the rest out tomorrow,” he kissed her again, and pleaded, his voice deep and husky, “Just be with me today.” 1 likes