Cosa Nostra: The Truce

Cosa Nostra: The Truce

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
As we all know, the Irish and the Italian Mafia have been pitted against each other since time immemorial (as Ms. Brewton amply demonstrates in her O’Keeffe Family stories) and the Bittettos and McCaffereys of Cosa Nostra: The Truce are definitely not the exception to this rule.

At each other’s throats competitively in business both legal and black market, and literally in...more
Published July 24th 2012 by Libera Scriptor Publications

To ask other readers questions about Cosa Nostra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cosa Nostra

Aymee
I’m a very loyal reader. Once I find an author that I enjoy, I will make a point to read everything they’ve published, even if it falls into a genre that I don’t normally read. It makes me especially happy to read an ongoing series by an author that I love because their characters are what brought me here in the first place, right?

So, when I discovered that Ms. Brewton had a new release, I was excited because I’ve been a fan for years now. I was both a bit saddened and a lot excited at the same...more
Crystal
Jul 31, 2012 Crystal rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
aka Crystal Ordonez

Me?

What's to say? Let's start with my favorite quotes (Yea, cynicism is almost a religious thing with me)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." George Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008)

I've been writing ever since I can rememb...more
More about Crystal Brewton...
Irish Twins To Protect Serve and Love: Cassandra's Cop The Friendly Neighborhood Butcher Passion with a Badge: Cassandra's Cops Caeli's Daniachew