Start by marking “Confessions of a Sex Demon (The Sex Demon Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Sex Demon (The Sex Demon Trilogy, #1)

Confessions of a Sex Demon (The Sex Demon Trilogy #1)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Zahra proves that sex demons do it better as she goes from captive to captivator.

Sex Demon Zahra Aniron is a closet romantic. Too bad she spends her time having hot, kinky sex with paying strangers. But she needs the money to pay off her sister's debt to wizard thugs. There could be worse things than getting paid for pleasure, especially since a sex demon needs climax to s
ebook
Published September 17th 2012 by Beachwalk Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Sex Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Sex Demon

A Tasty Read Book Reviews
What can you say about a romance about Sex Demons?? Well, for one, they are STEAMY, SEXY and oh so good!!

Confessions of a Sex Demon by Jaye Shields is the first in a trilogy about a family of Sex Demons who survive by climax...I know...doesn't sound so bad. Until someone seeks revenge on your brother and holds back on your climaxes in order to torture you...sounds painful.

This is what happens to Zahra, who is only trying to seek out a better life for her and her adopted sister, Sephina. And bei
Tory Michaels
I was pleasantly surprised by this quick read, I must say. Considering you jump straight into the Zahra getting off on a paying customer on the first page, this little novella packed a nice emotional punch. Got a great feel for everyone in the book and would love to read more books by this author. Longer ones though would be nice. Heh.
Amy
Zahra is a succubus or sex demon. This means that she needs climax in order to keep up her strength or she will die. What better profession for a young beautiful succubus who desperately need funds to pay off a debt incurred by her drug addicted adopted sister Sephina but prostitution. From the first page, we are drawn into the world that Zahra inhabits. It's not easy world, it's not glamorous and it's certainly not safe. But just when she thinks her life can sink no lower, she's kidnapped and t ...more
Ashlynn Monroe
I loved this story. For a debut, this was incredibly well written. I adored Zahra—she was one spunky succubus. The hero started by being a nasty villain, but his 360-degree turn gave the story a fantastic ending. I’ll be reading more from Ms. Shields again. Don’t miss this story if you enjoy a little heat and great fantasy world building. This story is some serious brain candy!
Aimee
Very steamy short from the very talented Ms Shields. I loved Zahra & Lenny's story. Even in this novella the emotion, kinky(f), and twisty plot will blow your socks off. Seriously good story and I can't wait for the follow ups. Sex Demons are now officially my favourite paranormals.
Rachael
I'm not usually one for steamy novels but I was hooked within the first 2 paragraphs. It's sex appeal is intoxicating and will leave you blushing and breathless by the end! I highly recommend anything by Jaye Shields. I have yet to be disappointed!
Scandal
it's short, really short but it is chock full of action - very fun read...longer review to come asap.

Here's a link to my Scandalicious Book Review:
Lori {Romancing the Dark Side}
In three words: Steamy, seductive and scandalous!

What happens when you pair a sexy succubus with a rebel blacksmith? A sinfully erotic tale of desire and revenge! In Confessions of a Sex Demon we meet the ever confident Zahra, a woman who uses her charm to earn a living while satisfying her succubus needs to provide a better life for her drug-addicted adopted sister Sephina. Life for Zahra is anything but ordinary and things are about to change forever when she finds herself kidnapped at the han
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
Zahra is a sassy, snarky succubus who owes Bane, a wizard and drug pusher, a huge debt owed by her adopted sister. Zahra’s putting out fires everywhere as she’s got to deal with Bane who demands to be be paid in full. Plus, Zahra’s got to keep her adopted sister in check since despite her best intentions to clean up her act, periodically falls down the rabbit hole again.

So, Zahra works at what she does best and takes in clients to pay off her adopted sisters’ debt. Everything continues as usual
Nanee Mcgee
Review upallnightreadallday.blogspot.com

This story may be short but it packed one hell of a sexy punch in such a short time. From the first page you get dragged into to Zahra's life, shes a sex Demon who gets paid to have sex, she needs the pleasure in order to survive (what a unique/creative story). Lennox is bent on revenge until he meets beautiful Zahra. Zahra and Lennox rock, they are sexy as hell together and they make the story hotter, the story's a real page turner, it gets better and bet
InD'tale Magazine
Zahra is a Sex Demon with a kind heart and a harsh existence. A sinister wizard holds a debt her sister can’t repay and Zahra sells her body - not only to settle the debt but to stay alive. When a sexy blacksmith named Lennox rolls into town, no one knows it's revenge on a Succubus he has in mind. What he learns during his sizzling retaliation on Zahra’s body is that her heart and soul are true and it’s he who needs redemption.

“Confessions of a Sex Demon” will satisfy the magical spirit and the
Firstly, I'd like to say I wish I could do half-stars because I'd like to give it 4.5 stars.

Lennox is a sexy blacksmith (who doesn't love blacksmiths?) with a grudge against sex demons, and Zahra's brother especially. So, in order to punish her brother, he goes after Zahra. There are two long, luscious days of torture for Zahra to endure before Lennox has a change of heart.

The story is extremely well written. Ms. Shield's style is easy to read, enticing, exciting, and hot. The only reason I didn
Desirae (Dee)
Holy Hot Sauce Batman! I know, I know, paranormal is hard for me to get into.. I know you are used to me saying that by now. But Holy HOTSAUCE! This didn't feel paranormal to me. Okay, yes there is a wizard and a succubus. But that wasn't what was in my head, it wasn't something I focused on. To me, she was just a ...ummm... hooker, to put it nicely. But the reason behind it is what shows her true nature. Crap.. I am all over the place with this. Let me back up... Okay, so Zahra is a succubus. S ...more
Brandy Dorsch
I fell in love with this story! Zahra is an amazing woman who is putting family before her own desires. I know that she needs to climax in order to survive but she is not the type that wants to be a whore but is using what she needs to save her sister. I can respect that.

Lennox is hellbent on revenge against Reza for stealing Emmerie and the best way he knows how is to kidnap and brutalize Zahra. However, that is not the type of man that Lennox has always been. As he tortures Zahra by withholdin
Hazel Gower
This is a quick sexy little read. If you’re looking for something to read before bed or while you’re waiting for a plane, than this is the book for you. Zahra and Lennox sizzle and once you read you will not want it to end. I will be checking out all Miss Shields book.
Kathryn
Not what I was expecting, but this was a good read for a first story.
Sidda Tate
Loved! Loved! Loved! Smokin' hot from start to finish!
DediiVicious
DediiVicious marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Norma Blanchard
Norma Blanchard marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Pondus
Pondus marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Michelle Gaddis
Michelle Gaddis marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Ravensscar
Ravensscar marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Isabelle
Isabelle marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Dangerous Hero Ad...: Giveaway and 5 Star Review. Stop by to win your copy 1 14 Oct 05, 2012 10:36AM
Jaye Shields holds a degree in Anthropology from San Francisco State University with an emphasis in archaeology. Her previous claims to fame include being a bass player for a grunge band called the Hymens, being mistaken for Britney Spears while in Tokyo, and commercial model. She insists the commercial still counts even though her lines were cut.

Born and raised in Seattle, she now lives in the r
More about Jaye Shields...

The Sex Demon Trilogy (3 books)
  • Claiming of a Sex Demon (The Sex Demon Trilogy, #2)
  • Addictions of a Sex Demon (The Sex Demon Trilogy, #3)
Addictions of a Sex Demon (The Sex Demon Trilogy, #3) Secrets of the Fog (Immortals in Alameda, #1) Gods and Gladiators Claiming of a Sex Demon (The Sex Demon Trilogy, #2) Secrets of the Sky (Immortals in Alameda, #2)