Start by marking “Race to Til-Thorin, Part 2 (Chronicles of a Hero)” as Want to Read:
Race to Til-Thorin, Part 2 (Chronicles of a Hero)

Race to Til-Thorin, Part 2 (Chronicles of a Hero)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The Black Market wasn't what Wendell expected.

Monsters in alleys, cannibalistic women, deep fried cavern snails and a little, old gnome, named Höbin Luckyfeller.

...if he can just survive a meal at the Roadkill Tavern, he might make it home alive.
Published July 31st 2012

To ask other readers questions about Race to Til-Thorin, Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Race to Til-Thorin, Part 2

Liv
Aug 17, 2012 Liv rated it it was amazing
It's a bit strange, but I think I've more unanswered questions than Wendell!
Five stars for keeping things intriguingly obscure, without wanting in most questions finally getting answered. I'm certainly glad there's no end to what will be discovered as this story continues.

Bring it on, Jaime Buckley! I'm impatiently excited to get on with this read and would buy the first copy if I had the chance!

Here's some feedback I hope you find helpful!

How I perceive your characters:
Chuck manages hilari
Jessica
Aug 20, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who love fantasy and humor.
Recommended to Jessica by: My sister.
This was another good book!

If you like reading about silly old men, meeting the girl from your dreams and adorable little animals...you will LOVE this Installment.

WANTED HERO Installments #2 is full of funny jokes, great characters...and a whole lot of running.

If you enjoyed the first Installment,...this one is even better.
Jaime Buckley
Jul 30, 2012 Jaime Buckley rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Did you find any errors? 1 1 Jul 31, 2012 08:26AM
Author, illustrator & father of 12, Jaime writes YA Fantasy and focuses his efforts on his online creation Wanted Hero which caters to readers.

"I’ve always wanted to do something famous. Never wanted to BE famous, mind you…just DO something famous.

Well that…and marry the prettiest girl in the world.

So after I found her, wooed her with my irresistible charm and married her, I got back to sear
More about Jaime Buckley...