Start by marking “My Mom Is Ruining My Life (Logan Bond Novels)” as Want to Read:
My Mom Is Ruining My Life (Logan Bond Novels)

My Mom Is Ruining My Life (Logan Bond Novels)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Logan Bond's mom is ruining her life, or so she thinks. Mom wants to marry an actor and move the family to California, forcing Logan to leave behind her BFF, her first love and her perfect life in Maryland. What's a 14 year old to do? Join Logan on her journey as she spends the summer in L.A., previewing her new life, having exciting adventures and learning about more than ...more
Kindle Edition
Published July 7th 2012 by Annie Acorn Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about My Mom Is Ruining My Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Mom Is Ruining My Life

Frederick Brooke
Oct 07, 2012 Frederick Brooke rated it it was amazing
I have teenagers and I like to read YA books. Maybe I’ll understand my kids better, right? Fat chance! Well, sometimes you run across a real gem anyway, and this has got to be one of them. Logan Elizabeth Bond is 13 going on 21 and her existence is threatened by the new man in her mother’s life. Griffin is an old TV star who has fallen in love with one of his fans – Logan’s mother – and now, because Griffin actually still works in the business, they have to move clear across the country to L.A.

T
Juliette Hill
Juliette Hill rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2012
Beverly Crawford
Aug 08, 2012 Beverly Crawford rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Adele Symonds
Adele Symonds marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2012
Ann Swann
Ann Swann marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Beverly Bishop
Beverly Bishop marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
BEVERLY J. CRAWFORD is the pen name of a writer living a crazy and wonderful life in suburbia with her two kids, four cats and a Pom-Chi named Linus. Her big white minivan is always on the road, ferrying the kids and all their friends to and fro. These are the days she will remember most fondly.

Beverly enjoys writing uplifting tales from the heart, with characters who are always loving and learnin
More about Beverly J. Crawford...