Start by marking “Consuming Fire” as Want to Read:
Consuming Fire

Consuming Fire

A former Olympic sharpshooter, hiding behind her fashion design career, suddenly finds herself embroiled in a plot to eliminate high-ranking state and foreign officials. She buries herself deeper into a hole of murder and intrigue as she struggles to prevent her blackmailer from exposing her violent past.
Published January 1st 2012 by Smith Publicity - C.B. Hoffmann (first published January 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Consuming Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consuming Fire

The BookWhisperer
Nov 03, 2012 The BookWhisperer rated it it was ok
First off thank you for the review copy through NetGalley. I love reading and reviewing debuting novels, but unfortunately when you do this there are going to be those that just do not work out for you.

Consuming Fire sounded like it would be everything that I wanted. I love story with a strong female lead that will kick butt throughout. I did not find that with this character. I also did not find that the storyline was the action packed thrilling ride that I would have like to see in a novel su
Elizabeth
Oct 10, 2012 Elizabeth rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle, netgalley
I finished this book with difficulty. It felt like the TV series, "Covert Affairs," without a good plot line. The main character was interesting, but not well developed. The plot didn't make a lot of sense to me and I struggled with most of it. I don't believe I'll be reading any more of Ms. Hoffman's books.

Thank you to NetGalley and Smith Publicity to read this book and provide an honest review.
Stephanie Collins
Stephanie Collins rated it it was ok
Sep 19, 2012
Jamie
Jamie rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2012
Deea (Andreea)
Deea (Andreea) marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2012
LadyTechie
LadyTechie marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2012
C.B. Hoffmann
Oct 09, 2016 C.B. Hoffmann is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)