Start by marking “Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies, #4)

Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies #4)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Behind every beautiful shoe is a sexy shoemaker.

A Fairytale Fantasies story.

Will Shoemaker works his fingers to the bone to make quality footwear worthy to grace the feet of the king’s six daughters. But recently his one-of-a-kind creations have been coming back to him in tatters.

Determined to find out what is destroying his shoes—and threatening his position as royal co
Published October 16th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the Single Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the Single Princess

Trea
Having read the preceding three books in the series, to which I had very lackluster reactions to, I went into this hoping it would redeem the series, but expecting it to disappoint me, from my prior experiences. I have to admit I was right. The book dragged quite a bit for me, to the point that, only five chapters in, I wanted to quit the book. I persevered, but not even the erotic scenes redeemed the book! The hero was descended from the original shoemaker from The Elves and the Shoemaker, and ...more
Emily
Definitely hunting out the other books in this series
Emily
Punishable by death, those are the words that ring through Will Shoemaker’s head every time he crafts shoes for the princesses. Who would have thought the life of a cobbler would have been so dangerous, as if making sure that his shoes never wear out was not enough, his thoughts often veer to the stunningly beautiful Princess Iris who seems to go out of her way to get under his skin.

Full review on Sensual Reads
Trudi Jorda
Everything you could want in a fairytale- action, romance, beauty & brains. A delightful sequel to the cobbler and the elves, with a twist. Our hero the cobbler meets his match with one of the 12 dancing princesses and sparks fly. There are many twists and turns before they get the happily everafter they and the reader crave! Enjoy!
Victoria Anglöv
Victoria Anglöv marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Jill
Jill added it
Apr 18, 2015
Sarah added it
Mar 22, 2015
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Brittany Kornkven
Brittany Kornkven marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Edna
Edna marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Mage
Mage marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Bookee.love
Bookee.love marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Toni Whitmire
Toni Whitmire marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Janie Jones
Janie Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Anastacia
Anastacia marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Ellah
Ellah marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Sam Marie
Sam Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I began telling stories as a child. Whenever there was a sleepover, I was the designated ghost tale teller. I still have a story printed on yellow legal paper in second grade about a ghost, a witch and a talking cat.

Writing childish stories for my own pleasure led to majoring in English at college. Like most English majors, I dreamed of writing a novel, but at that time in my life didn't have the
More about Bonnie Dee...

Fairytale Fantasies (4 books)
  • Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)
  • Demon Lover (Fairytale Fantasies #2)
  • Awakening Beauty (Fairytale Fantasies # 3)
Bone Deep The Gentleman and the Rogue After the End Seducing Stephen A Hearing Heart