Start by marking “Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies, #4)

Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies #4)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Behind every beautiful shoe is a sexy shoemaker.

A Fairytale Fantasies story.

Will Shoemaker works his fingers to the bone to make quality footwear worthy to grace the feet of the king’s six daughters. But recently his one-of-a-kind creations have been coming back to him in tatters.

Determined to find out what is destroying his shoes—and threatening his position as royal co
Published October 16th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the Single Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the Single Princess

Emily
Definitely hunting out the other books in this series
Emily
Punishable by death, those are the words that ring through Will Shoemaker’s head every time he crafts shoes for the princesses. Who would have thought the life of a cobbler would have been so dangerous, as if making sure that his shoes never wear out was not enough, his thoughts often veer to the stunningly beautiful Princess Iris who seems to go out of her way to get under his skin.

Full review on Sensual Reads
Trudi Jorda
Everything you could want in a fairytale- action, romance, beauty & brains. A delightful sequel to the cobbler and the elves, with a twist. Our hero the cobbler meets his match with one of the 12 dancing princesses and sparks fly. There are many twists and turns before they get the happily everafter they and the reader crave! Enjoy!
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Toni Whitmire
Toni Whitmire marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Anastacia
Anastacia marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Ellah
Ellah marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
N I
N I marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Sam Marie
Sam Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
SexyMadHatter
SexyMadHatter marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Kerri
Kerri marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Menma
Menma is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2014
Alisha
Alisha marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Sweetpea41
Sweetpea41 marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Laronda Brockington
Laronda Brockington marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Amy Klima
Amy Klima marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I began telling stories as a child. Whenever there was a sleepover, I was the designated ghost tale teller. I still have a story printed on yellow legal paper in second grade about a ghost, a witch and a talking cat.

Writing childish stories for my own pleasure led to majoring in English at college. Like most English majors, I dreamed of writing a novel, but at that time in my life didn't have the
More about Bonnie Dee...
Bone Deep The Gentleman and the Rogue Seducing Stephen After the End A Hearing Heart