Start by marking “Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies, #4)

Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies #4)

Behind every beautiful shoe is a sexy shoemaker.

A Fairytale Fantasies story.

Will Shoemaker works his fingers to the bone to make quality footwear worthy to grace the feet of the king’s six daughters. But recently his one-of-a-kind creations have been coming back to him in tatters.

Determined to find out what is destroying his shoes—and threatening his position as royal co
Published October 16th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the Single Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the Single Princess

Having read the preceding three books in the series, to which I had very lackluster reactions to, I went into this hoping it would redeem the series, but expecting it to disappoint me, from my prior experiences. I have to admit I was right. The book dragged quite a bit for me, to the point that, only five chapters in, I wanted to quit the book. I persevered, but not even the erotic scenes redeemed the book! The hero was descended from the original shoemaker from The Elves and the Shoemaker, and ...more
Mar 30, 2014 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-borrowed
Definitely hunting out the other books in this series
Punishable by death, those are the words that ring through Will Shoemaker’s head every time he crafts shoes for the princesses. Who would have thought the life of a cobbler would have been so dangerous, as if making sure that his shoes never wear out was not enough, his thoughts often veer to the stunningly beautiful Princess Iris who seems to go out of her way to get under his skin.

Full review on Sensual Reads
Trudi Jorda
Mar 20, 2013 Trudi Jorda rated it it was amazing
Everything you could want in a fairytale- action, romance, beauty & brains. A delightful sequel to the cobbler and the elves, with a twist. Our hero the cobbler meets his match with one of the 12 dancing princesses and sparks fly. There are many twists and turns before they get the happily everafter they and the reader crave! Enjoy!
Jamie Nelson
Jamie Nelson marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Brandy Payne
Brandy Payne marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2016
Sonia Sangiorgi
Sonia Sangiorgi marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2016
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Sumit marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Sandra Turner
Sandra Turner marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Lady Cain
Lady Cain marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Maranda Heltenberg
Maranda Heltenberg marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
the Wretched and Divine
the Wretched and Divine marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Laranna Knight
Laranna Knight marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Lauren marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Ellen Shannon
Ellen Shannon marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L. marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2015
Sarah Saukerson
Sarah Saukerson marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
A marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Deonna marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Carmen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Aitó̱n Aimodipseís
Aitó̱n Aimodipseís marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Alice marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I began telling stories as a child. Whenever there was a sleepover, I was the designated ghost tale teller. I still have a story printed on yellow legal paper in second grade about a ghost, a witch and a talking cat.

I enjoy dabbling in many genres. Whether you're a fan of contemporary historical or fantasy romance, you'll find something to enjoy among my books. I'm interested in flawed, often dama
More about Bonnie Dee...

Fairytale Fantasies (4 books)
  • Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)
  • Demon Lover (Fairytale Fantasies #2)
  • Awakening Beauty (Fairytale Fantasies # 3)