What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire, #2)

What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire #2)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  331 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Seduced into a new “relationship” with the domineering billionaire Shane Trant, Bristol Deatrich is just beginning to learn the dos and don’ts of being a submissive.

Do: please your master.

Don’t: forget that it’s all a game, only a game. Submission has nothing to do with love.

For her first full weekend with her new dom, she’s flown to paradise. But quickly she learns paradi...more
Published July 27th 2012 by Novel Mind Books

The Riding School by C.P. MandaraSorority Pledge Collection by Daizie DraperAt His Service by Delilah FawkesAt His Warning by Delilah FawkesFor His Trust by Kelly Favor
Best Dom/sub Short Stories or Series
55th out of 81 books — 57 voters
Confessions of a Sex Addict by Jinni JamesBinders Full of Women by Lana CordovaThe Riding School by C.P. MandaraThe Happy Spinster by Karena MarieMid Air Collusion by Charming Man
Best Erotica Shorts
380th out of 418 books — 377 voters

More lists with this book...

Lady Raven RAVE!
Story: GOOD
Intimacy Level: D.R.I.P (Don't Read In Public)+ SPICY
Enjoyment: GOOD
Length: 1576 kindle/ 72 pages

THOUGHTS

I could kick myself. I didn't realize that there was a story about Shane and Bristol What He Wants (Submitting to the Billionaire, Domination BDSM), prior to What He Demands. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the story even though I dived in without learning of their back story.

The story starts with Bristol preparing for her big weekend getaway with Shane. She is still getting use to his wor...more
Jessica ♡~ Book&Coffee Lover ~♡
This mini sequel to 'What he Wants' was really fun! Too bad it wasn't a bit longer :( I also missed an Epilogue but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe there is gonna be a third one!? Pretty please with a cherry on top.. lol

At the end of part 1 Bristol has agreed to be Shane's submissive, nothing more nothing less.. but Bristol is having seconds thoughts, she want's to be more than his sub, she want's to be his lover, his friend, his partner.. his everything..

In part 2 we get to take a tr...more
Liliana
"What He Demands" by Tawny Taylor is the second book in the "My Alpha Billionaire" Series and starts with Bristol preparing for her weekend getaway with Shane, but it doesn't turn out as well as she hoped. Bristol finds out some things about Shane that brings her to the point to leave the "paradise" and going back home immediately.
In this book, we also see a new side of Shane. He figures out he has feelings for Bristol and more than his submissive.
The sex scenes are very intense and hot.

It's an...more
Erin
read this "book" in 50 minutes. ugh, i really really dislike it when an author takes one story and breaks it up into several books. the sex was kind of hot but these characters are just not grabbing my interest or attention.
Melissa
Oct 11, 2013 Melissa rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Erotica/Romance readers
"What He Demands" is a quick and steamy read. I wish it was full length novel. Just as the story was starting to develop ... it's over. It has a 50 Shades feel to it. It's a good "filler" story.
Ceri
I think Bristol is a little to young for this older man. Shane just seems interested in sex and not Bristol. His controlling tendencies come across at times as a jerk.
Carrie
Great short story, keeps you wanting more at the end. Sex is hot, and shows you easy it was for a young girl to get hooked in to BDSM with the amazing older man.
wow! love it!
Ronda
These are quick fun reads. I have enjoyed each one so far and look forward to reading the rest in the series.
Eva
Im really enjoying this series. I cant help but feel what Bristol is feeling for Shane.
Maricela Lopez

I liked this book, I'm anxious to keep reading about Bristol & Shane.
Vanessa Moya
Surprises everyone that reads, it's like rubber necking
Dutchess
Not so good...too short, no storyline. Wasste of money
Sarah Crocket-tone
I liked this one better!
Kim Field
Loved it:):):)
Summer
Summer added it
Jul 09, 2014
Ayasha
Ayasha marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Kiff Wakefield
Kiff Wakefield marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Sharon Wells
Sharon Wells marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Sherri Aleshire dennison
Sherri Aleshire dennison marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Julie Croce
Julie Croce marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
  • Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex, #1)
  • Seduced by the Angel
  • One Night (Superstars in Love, #2)
  • Suddenly Beautiful
  • The DISARM Series Boxed Set
  • Cat Snips
  • A Christmas Bride
  • Armando Returns (Barboza Brothers, #2)
  • Dawn's Desire (Dark Kings, #0.3)
  • The Billionaire's Desire 2: Dubai Confidental
  • A Gift of Snow
  • His Obsession (The Billionaire's Muse, #4)
  • Sweet Jealousy: A BDSM Domination/Submission Romance (Episode #1)
  • At His Word ( The Billionaire's Beck and Call, #6)
  • Redwood Pack, Vol. 1 (Redwood Pack, #1-2)
  • Batman: Arkham Unhinged, Vol. 1
Nothing exciting happens in Tawny Taylor's life, unless you count giving the cat a flea dip--a cat can make some fascinating sounds when immersed chin-deep in insecticide--or chasing after a houseful of upchucking kids during flu season. She doesn't travel the world or employ a staff of personal servants. She's not even built like a runway model. She's just your run-of-the-mill, pleasantly plump D...more
More about Tawny Taylor...
What He Wants (My Alpha Billionaire, #1) Private Games What He Craves (My Alpha Billionaire, #3) Claim Me Boxed Set: My Alpha Billionaire, A sexy New Adult romance