Hybrid's Love

Hybrid's Love

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Kyr Nivarre has devoted his life to the Core 7 Alliance despite the fact that the genetically engineered mate who had been destined solely for him had been taken from him. When he finds Wren, he knows instantly that she is the one he has been searching for, and he will do whatever is necessary to protect her and make her his.

Wren Marlow is suddenly thrust into the unusual...more
Kindle Edition, 1, 73 pages
Published July 28th 2012 by Seraphina Donavan

Ral's Woman by Laurann DohnerClaimed by Evangeline AndersonHunted by Evangeline AndersonSought by Evangeline AndersonFound by Evangeline Anderson
Mars Needs Women Trope
192nd out of 268 books — 232 voters
Grimspace by Ann AguirreThe Last Hour of Gann by R. Lee SmithThis Changes Everything by Sally EmberGames of Command by Linnea SinclairHers to Command by Patricia A. Knight
Best Adult Sci Fi Romance & Sci fi with Romance
202nd out of 298 books — 222 voters

More lists with this book...

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Hybrid's Love is another super spicy read by the saucy Seraphina Donavan. I've just finished reading it and can I just say that I'm feeling flushed? Seriously people, can you say HOTNESS?

I really likes the premise of this novella and found it quite unique. The world that Seraphina created is quite interesting. I found that it did justice to it's sci-fi bearings. I has spaceships and aliens as well as foreign technology and customs.

As I already stated this story was majorly hot. Be sure to have s...more
Jane Doe
More please. Super hot read!!! and a great sci-fi story line!!! The only thing that would make this a 5 star rating would have been if it had been a full length novel. I hope there will be more in this series. Perfect mix of erotica and sci-fi. Highly recommend.
Hbeebti
What a a great surprise. I really enjoyed this one. Wow the ending, the menage, dang that was freaking smoking hot!... Aliens, space, betrayal,love and some seriously hot sex scenes.
R.E. Butler
The other day I decided to play Russian Roulette with my Kindle and I scrolled all the way down (in date order) to the bottom of the pile to the ones I downloaded sometime ago but never read, which led me to Hybrid's. I found myself quickly entranced with the story and am sorry that I waited so long to get to it (it is buried under several hundred other titles, in my defense).

Hero Kyr rescues his mate, human Wren, just before some nasty lizard-like guys grab her and use her for their nefarious p...more
Kelly
Two things: Sexy sci-fi (I'm predisposed to enjoy this) and sexy man-love/threesome action (I do love those menages). Throw in a pinch of danger, the threat of bodily injury to our hero's lady love, and bone deep betrayal from someone that should have been on their side and you have the recipe for sexy fun in outer space! With aliens! And hybrids! And ALL SORTS OF OTHER FUN THINGS!

I liked that Wren had to deal with her psychic issues her entire life -- issues that beat her down and nearly choked...more
Kris
Interesting beginning to a series. I enjoyed this and look forward to reading the next book. The only thing that I am wary of is how fast they jumped into bed but it could have something to do with her being genetically engineered for him. I wish it had been a little longer though. There was a very nice MMF love scene too :)
Enjoyable, sexy, little read.
Longer review to come!
SandraE
An interesting book.
Iava
Iava marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Bastet
Bastet added it
Mar 09, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
B. Practical
B. Practical marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Mydearloverboy
Mydearloverboy marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Alexandra Robertson
Alexandra Robertson marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Josie Klares
Josie Klares marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Xeyska
Xeyska marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Firrose(Felrose)
Firrose(Felrose) marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Jonel Boyko
Jonel Boyko marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Kelly Walker
Kelly Walker marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Seraphina Donavan is part time graduate student, full time drone in the bureaucracy of social work, and is dedicated to rescuing as many strays as possible.
More about Seraphina Donavan...
Bad Girl Lessons The Boss' Bad Girl (Callahan's Secretary, #1) Been Loving You Too Long (DuChamps Dynasty, #1) Dragon's Lair (Dragon's Lair, #1) The Boss' Secret (Callahan's Secretary, #2)