The Hero Sandwich

The Hero Sandwich

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  9 reviews
~~~This book is currently unavailable~~~

A wild night of meaningless sex is all best friends Connie Hollingsway and Nicci Sullivan have in mind when they approach a beyond handsome, younger man in 'The Cougar Cave' bar. They soon realize they have taken on more than they bargained for.

Barrett Michaels just found out he was cut from the Double A baseball team he played for....more
ebook
Published November 9th 2012 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about The Hero Sandwich, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hero Sandwich

Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanHotwired by Anita PhilmarThe Riding School by C.P. MandaraDecadent by Shayla Black
Hot Erotic Romances
104th out of 509 books — 485 voters
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-GravesFinding Home by Lauren BakerThe Education of Sebastian by Jane Harvey-BerrickThe Education of Caroline by Jane Harvey-BerrickOutlander by Diana Gabaldon
Best Older woman/ Younger man romance
46th out of 179 books — 499 voters

More lists with this book...

Evie

Where do I start with this review? Hmmmm... for starters I had a lot of fun reading this book. The title gave me a laugh, and then the story was great.

Connie and Nicci have been best friends forever. They've been there for each other throughout the good and the bad times. And their love lives, well... for Nicci it was great at one point, for Connie not so much. Nicci can't get over her husband. She can't imagine there being someone else out there for her. Now, Connie on the other side,...more
Laurie (Bitten by Romance)
What a fun read. I loved it all. This is a novella about two BBF’s over 40 who are in need of some excitement in their life. They go to a Cougar Night Club and find just that. I’m not one for reading F/F and you won’t find anything like that in this story. This is like the M/F/M where the males do not interact, so therefore, the females here do not interact. This is my first F/M/F read and I loved it. I had no idea this category was out there, now I need to find more. LOL.

This is a novella so I...more
Gergaz
A surprisingly deep and thoughtful short novella on relationships, grief and loneliness. The characters are well thought out and their back stories presented to give them depth. The sensual night they all share leads to surprising developments. Very romantic at its core.
Lola8
First of all .. you can't judge a book by the title or the cover. The title seemed rather lame but when I read the reviews, I decided to give it a look. I loved the story and loved the fact that you can find love through lust no matter what happens to you in life
Jaundyce
A sweet and hot short story. Three strangers spend one night together and it changes their lives. I really like the friendship between the two older women, and you can really feel the pain of the hero. Great job ladies!
Nina
*3.5 STARS*

The Hero Sandwich by Karyn Gerrard and Gayl Taylor is a story about three lonely people carrying around a ton of hurt for different reasons and getting together for one night of just meaningless sex. Connie, a 42 year old divorcee, and her best friend Nicci, a 42 year old widow, makes a proposition for 28 year old, Barrett promising only a night of sensual bliss with no strings attached. Drowning in his sorrows after getting cut from the Double A baseball team, Barrett agrees to their...more
D. F. Krieger
This book was an emotional roller-coaster for me. I don't think I've ever read anything before that had me aroused and apprehensive at once. We all know that generally, when we read a romance story, there is going to be a happy ending. When I began to read this, I was afraid not everyone, if anyone at all, would get a happy ever after. It came to the point I not only wanted, but needed to see that perfect ending.

The unique situations that surround each of these characters wrenched my heart. Add...more
Kathleen Grieve
This story was absolutely wonderful! It's not just about sex. There's powerful emotion woven through these 3 lonely people and you genuinely care about what happens to them! Highly recommend you read this!!
Chanel
Apr 07, 2014 Chanel rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: For a hot and short read.
Shelves: non-series-books
A short, sexy and touching story. Since, the book was so short, I can't rate it higher than a 3.5.
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 26, 2014
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Lovestoread
Lovestoread marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Bindu
Bindu marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Bookfanatic
Bookfanatic marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Kelliea Ashley
Kelliea Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Vic Martinez
Vic Martinez marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
J
J marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Fabiola
Fabiola marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Heather Antoy Stephenson
Heather Antoy Stephenson marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Samantha Reddy
Samantha Reddy marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Jin Alba
Jin Alba marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Kimberly Mayberry
Kimberly Mayberry marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jacklynn Sizemore marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
Ayame Takahashi
Ayame Takahashi marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
I no longer rate or review books, so I will no longer be coming to this site. I decided not to delete my account or my author profile, but I will not be updating it going forward.

Check out my books here: http://www.karyngerrard.com/p/my-book...

Check out what books are coming soon: http://www.karyngerrard.com/p/coming-...

Check out my site here: http://karyngerrard.com/

You can find me on other socia...more
More about Karyn Gerrard...
The Riding Crop (Riding Crop #1) The Wicked Bad The Governess and the Beast (Blind Cupid, #2) Timeless Heart  (Timeless Hearts #1) My Vampire Cover Model (Cover Models #1)