Start by marking “Dancing with Deception (Avery Family Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dancing with Deception (Avery Family Saga, #1)

Dancing with Deception (Avery Family Saga #1)

Dancing with Deception (Book One in the Avery Family Saga)

When Rebecca Channing promises to hide a mysterious painting known as 'The Dance' for her estranged father, she wants only to gain an ounce of affection from him. Instead, she finds herself running for her life, trying to elude two brutal men who will stop at nothing to catch her. Rebecca has to keep them from takin
Published July 24th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Dancing with Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing with Deception

Lady
Aug 18, 2012 Lady rated it it was amazing
This story grabbed me by the throat after the first sentence. And the action kept coming. I felt for Rebecca and cheered Gideon on through his journey to steal her heart. What a pack of hunks! I think I may have drooled a little. Am I the only one who wants this to be a movie so I can see Gideon and Colin Avery shirtless? Please?

The ending blew me away. The dialouge was just fun and real. Loved the book and can't wait for the next one.
Stephanie
Aug 22, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
While I've never been much of a fan of romance novels, Kadi Dillon's Dancing with Deception is my exception. Great story line, great suspense and you cant help but imagine what those Avery boys look like. Cannot wait to read the next book in the series!
Katrina
Aug 05, 2012 Katrina rated it really liked it
A suspense filled romance with oodles of action. A fine thread of romance was also woven throughout, with likeable characters and a great storyline.

I enjoyed all the characters put forth in this story. Kadi has certainly given us baddies to dislike, a mother I wasn’t to overly fussed on, and Gideon - He will make you more than just giddy ;) A handsome - gentleman, a bit rough but caring in all the right ways.

A wonderful free read via Amazon. I will certainly be reading more of this authors work
Lora Ellis
This was a great, romantic, easy-read! I just loved all the characters. The Avery family reminds me so much of my own and how much we love each other and are so close. Gideon is sexy and kind of mysterious, and you can't help but love him and his protectiveness over his family and the ones he loves.
Amy Dark Night Reads
Nov 12, 2012 Amy Dark Night Reads rated it really liked it
www.the-book-diaries.blogspot.com

This was such an entertaining read and it was hard to put down. Rebecca is such a great character. Rebecca is abducted by men who are after a piece of artwork her father gave her. After she escapes she ends up on a boat, Gideon's boat. Gideon has no idea about Rebecca but is compelled to help her. Rebecca has secrets about her family especially her father, the con artist. Rebecca was raised by her parents, and even participated in her fathers cons with him. Her a
Debbie Madison
Aug 18, 2012 Debbie Madison rated it it was amazing
Really good book!!
 Kürbis
Dec 01, 2012 Kürbis rated it really liked it
The fact that this book is not that well-known is surprisingly annoying because it's a great book for those who love Romance. And let me tell you that it's pretty clean. Don't be deceived by the cover! Talking about deception, I still couldn't figure out why the book is called "Dancing with Deception". Anyway, I really enjoy it.

I have picked up this book like five or six months ago and ditched it after having read for less than ten pages. I didn't know why, could be that I had more intriguing bo
Jen_C
Pretty good. I got a bit frustrated with his anger and her stupidity a couple times. There were some formatting errors - I had 2 versions of the book as it said it was re-edited and added to. I read the longer one thinking that was the later version but I'm not sure it was cause there were still errors.

Best quotes:
“I show you mine, you show me yours.” He burst out in wild laughter when her eyes widened. “I show you boat building, you teach me a dance. Where is your mind, Niña?” “In a Cleveland g
Michelle
Feb 17, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
Great story. I love this author's writing. Rebecca annoyed me so much because she kept running away from the only people that wanted to help her, which was just dumb on her part. I understood why she acted that way, but I just couldn 19t agree with her.

I really liked Gideon so I guess that 19s why it was hard to side with her. I felt that Gideon proved to her many times over that he would help her & basically put everything on the line for her. She owed him a bit more then just disappearing
Maria Vasquez
Aug 05, 2014 Maria Vasquez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On your toes

On your toes

this book has a little of everything. romance, action and I could'nt put it down til I read it completely. this is one you wuold all enjoy.
Tasha Treleaven
Aug 03, 2014 Tasha Treleaven rated it it was amazing
The story was brilliant grabbed me from the 1st page can't wait for the next in the series
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2012
Katherine
Katherine rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2012
Breann
Breann rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2016
Heather Griffiths
Heather Griffiths rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2014
Angela Starkey
Angela Starkey rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2013
Paula
Paula rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2012
Diana Pinel
Diana Pinel rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Cj
Cj rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Cheryl Z
Cheryl Z rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
April
April rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2014
Dena
Dena rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Jojo
Jojo rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2013
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
May 09, 2014
Marlene Lemus
Marlene Lemus rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2014
Allie Mulligan
Allie Mulligan rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Kiya Stater
Kiya Stater rated it it was ok
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Lost and Found
  • Drive Me To Distraction
  • Glow in the Dark
  • Desert Rose (Warriors Series - #1)
  • Forever After
  • Deadly Fall (The 19th Precinct, #1)
  • Montana Christmas (Montana, #3)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside (Seattle Steam, #2.5)
  • Bound to Love
  • For Services Rendered
  • In the Arms of Danger
  • Three Nights in Greece
  • Agony
  • Cowboys and Angels (Aspen, #3)
  • Billionaire on Board
  • Between a Rock and a Mad Woman (Scotland Yard Exchange #0)
  • For Love and Vengeance
  • The Wake-Up Call
Kadi Dillon was born and raised in a small town in Oklahoma. She's always been a writer, but aspires to be a bestseller. She spends her days creating new characters and raising two unruly boys. She is married to her high school sweetheart. Together, they still live close to home.
More about Kadi Dillon...