Start by marking “Breaking Shadows: Bold” as Want to Read:
Breaking Shadows: Bold

Breaking Shadows: Bold

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"Jesse and her older brother, Ben, rebuilt the Resnik army after it was nearly wiped out in an ambush 8 years ago. Building this army upon the values of friendship, chivalry, and brotherhood, they believe they hold the key to unlocking the long-lost life of the American Dream. Now, having nearly reached it's previous height of glory, they wait with bated breath for their c ...more
1st
Published by Createspace (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Shadows

Rhayna Kramer
Bold, the first book of the Breaking Shadows series, tells the story of two teenage rebel leaders in the not-too-distant future of dystopian America. Together, Jesse and her older brother, Ben, must rebuild and lead a rebel army to avenge their parents' deaths.

I was extremely ecstatic when my copy came in the mail, since Bold is by one of my amazingly talented friends. If there is one thing that I can say about Hannah Stewart, it is that she can write her tail off. There was plenty of action, so
Eva Schon
Raven falls is a dark place, a harsh place filled with destruction. But from the shadows, a revolution is rising. In a torn country lead by a corrupted, militaristic government, fear pervades every nook, every crack. It fills every broken heart, and chases the hopes and dreams from the people. In the midst of it all, Jesse and her brother have taken a stand.
Just two kids, they'll have to rebuild their parents' army if they ever hope to justify their deaths. A battle is coming, whether they're re
Hannah
Aug 16, 2014 Hannah rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed writing this book. It's had it's ups and downs, but in the end it's become a part of me. And I only hope that others will feel the same way. :)
Emily
I've now read both the BETA version (on July 18th, 2012!!!) of Bold and the final, published version. And what a ride it has been! I won't be reviewing the BETA version, and I'll try to refrain from any comparisons to avoid confusion.

Plot: In a future America, one where daily life is a struggle to survive, a band of rebels continue the fight for independence and a return to previous freedoms. Headed by the charismatic Jessica and her brother, Ben, the siblings have shouldered the effort their pa
Madison Louise
BREAKING SHADOWS: BOLD is a great debut by Hannah Stewart!! It'll keep you on the edge of your seat with it's action, romance and thrill!
Can't wait for book 2!!
Thomas Kramer
Thomas Kramer marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Elizabeth Dresdow
Elizabeth Dresdow marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Nadie
Nadie marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Ferin
Ferin marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Alyssa Whiddon
Alyssa Whiddon is currently reading it
Feb 17, 2014
Elizabethbricker
Elizabethbricker marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Kat (idangerous)
Kat (idangerous) marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
Mickey Pfarr
Mickey Pfarr marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
Hannah Stewart is a Christian, eSchooler, equestrian, and writer. She has lived all over the country with her family, and currently resides in the state of Ohio. She is in the process of publishing her first book, the first in a series of four. She hopes to one day be an English teacher, writing and retraining racehorses in her spare time.
More about Hannah Stewart...
Tears of Ink: A Collection of Poems and Short Stories Tears of Ink