Start by marking “If I Had a Million Onions” as Want to Read:
If I Had a Million Onions

If I Had a Million Onions

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This exciting new collection by Sheree Fitch poetry will tickle the funny-bones of children and adults alike. Yayo's delightful illustrations perfectly match the whimsy of these capricious poems.
Published January 1st 2005 by Tradewind Books

To ask other readers questions about If I Had a Million Onions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If I Had a Million Onions

JustOneMoreBook.com
Tangy rainbow-fashioned sketches and popping, crackling, soaring, gliding rhyme make these sixty three pages of wordplay and warmth a poetry medley for all ages.

You can listen in on our chat about this book on our Just One More Book! Children's Book Podcast.
george
This cute little book of poetry is funny and heartwarming. Cute poems with silly rhymes are the focus and cover most eveything having to do with everyday life. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of poetry at all--but these cute children's poems were pleasant to read. I especially liked "Beggs & Acon" and "The Children's News Network."
Rain
Apr 08, 2013 Rain added it
GREAT!!! I REALLY LOVED IT WHEN I WAS IN GRADE 3!!! I really recommend u read it! Its very funny and interesting! Thanks!
Donna
This is a children's book of poems - and they are the best I've read since Shel Silverstein.
MCPLD Youth Department
This book includes some wacky poems and some more serious ones. It has a nice mix.
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Roots Yupangco
Roots Yupangco is currently reading it
Dec 09, 2014
Suzanne Johnson
Suzanne Johnson marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Rhys
Rhys added it
Feb 07, 2014
Uma Maheswari
Uma Maheswari marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Marika
Marika marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Sage
Sage marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Kalli
Kalli marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Heather Stewart
Heather Stewart marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
From the Writer's Federation of Nova Scotia:

"Sheree Fitch is an educator, literacy activist and author of award winning poetry, picture books, nonfiction, plays and novels for all ages. Her first book, Toes in My Nose, illustrated by Molly Lamb Bobak, was launched in 1987. The books that followed have garnered numerous awards, including The Mr. Christie Award for There Were Monkeys in My Kitchen,
More about Sheree Fitch...
The Gravesavers Pluto's Ghost Sleeping Dragons All Around Kiss the Joy As It Flies There Were Monkeys In My Kitchen