Beyond (Crossroads Saga, #3)

Beyond (Crossroads Saga #3)

4.56 of 5 stars 4.56  ·  rating details  ·  202 ratings  ·  38 reviews
Torn between the past she can't remember and a future she isn’t ready for, Claudia feels at a loss. With unanswered questions, she is certain there is more to her past than just being a venator. Finding the missing pieces in her life won’t be easy because duty calls. When mysterious dark shadows get released, an apocalypse sets in motion. The venators and the alkins must w...more
Published September 12th 2012 by World Castle Publishing

Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareSomething Great by M.  ClarkeRaging Star by Moira YoungInsurgent by Veronica Roth
I Might DIE Waiting- Books of 2012 and 2013
166th out of 188 books — 236 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsCrossroads by Mary TingCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareConstructing Marcus by Danielle DeVor
Best teen books (:
102nd out of 206 books — 139 voters

More lists with this book...

Joann H Buchanan
I was one of the privileged few who was able to read it before it came out. Mary Ting takes you on a roller coaster ride filled with love and laughter. Her characters come to life and make you cheer for them. Beyond is a story with so much heart I read it in a couple days. I couldn't put it down and couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. The opening of the Beyond intrigued the dark side of me and made me keep turning the pages. As the love story continued between Claudia and Michael...more
Sandra "Jeanz"
MY REVIEW
I was set this arc e-copy directly from the lovely Mary Ting. I had reviewed her book Crossroads, the first in the Crossroads Series when I first began blogging, just over year ago. I was introduced to Mary by another lovely author friend that I have made via blogging called Patti Roberts. Since then I have eagerly awaited new titles from Mary and enjoyed each book in the Crossroads series more the previous book.
The cover is gorgeous, it has my most favourite element from the prior book...more
Jennifer  Howell / Late Bloomer Online
Beyond has enraptured me in all my heart and all my soul. A beautiful and poignant love story that resonates long after the last page.

Full review coming soon!
Jeanbooknerd
"Claudia and Michael will explore emotions that are rarely felt. Beyond is an epic love story that will captivate your whole heart."
Jacquie Talento
Grab the tissue box because Mary Ting has touched our hearts once again with another amazing story. This story captures you from the moment you read the first page till the very end.
I was gifted this book from the author for an honest review.
Love really doesn’t know any boundaries when it comes to Claudia and Michael. Who wouldn’t want a love like theirs? The Crossroad saga continues and Claudia is looking for answers but no one wants to be the one to really tell her. But there’s always someone...more
Delphina
Crossroads is the series that made me fall in love with angels! It has the perfect blend of adventure, mystery, and romance. Once I started reading Beyond, I simply could not put it down.

I will add a full review later, but I loved this book!
Books

This being the third book in the Crossroads saga by Mary Ting, “Beyond” leaves no room for disappointment. As in the previous books, the characters come to life in this installment of yet another part of the journey Claudia has to undertake to fulfill the destiny she was meant for – but not without peril. Relationships and friendships are plunged into turmoil, and loyalties are put to the test whilst the reader is thrust into a world where beings good and evil collide, and the life-altering choi...more
Once Upon
"Reading the Crossroads Saga has always put me in a very ethereal place while turning its pages. Well in BEYOND Mary Ting takes its to another level and I embrace the new darkness with open wings just like Michael would with his heart-shaped wings!"

In the book market right now there are a few Angel stories, but Mary's has more to it then just Angels. Its makes you happy like a contemporary novel affects you when you read it. It has paranormal beings that usually don't exist in the Angels world....more
Tasha
Mary Ting has done it again hooking me in an amazing world of angles and demons. The emotions and feelings that the characters go through just capture you through out the book. You easily get swept up in the story from beginning to end. There were some parts that I did not see coming. What Michael and Claudia go through just to keep their love for each other is amazing. Also what Davin,Vivian and Caleb do for their friends show what true friendship is. Love and friendships gives you strength to...more
Siobhan (Totally Bookalicious)
Mary Ting is one of my favourite authors right now. She manages to deliver every single time. She has created yet another breath taking novel that gets under your skin. And stays with you long after you finish.

Over all, Beyond was exciting, imaginative and keeps you on your toes. The Crossroads series is a breathe of fresh year within the YA Market. I challenge anyone not to fall in love when reading these.

Read Full Review On My Blog: http://totallybookalicious.blogspot.c...

Mindy/fangedmom
If you find yourself Between the Crossroads and Beyond then you have found author Mary Ting's INCREDIBLE series. Crossroads introduces you to her incredible world. Between leaves you wondering if light or dark will rule. Beyond is just that! The characters, settings and story line are Beyond words. What a beautiful and exciting world that Claudia, Michael and all the other venators and the alkins live in.

Stay tuned!
Lea Cherry
To think the saga is almost over...Almost breaks your heart.

I have to say that the more I read about Claudia and Michael, the more I start to think about them as friends.

Mary Ting has done yet another fabulous job at bringing the story to life. I love the different point of views and where the story has been taken.

I can't wait for the next installment...but I'm also anxious as it seems to be the last...So sad!!
B at Spare Time Book Blog
If I could describe the book in 2 sentences this is what it would be:

"Beyond is a love story that will melt your heart. It will resonate within you long after finishing it."

My Review:
I have been a huge fan of Mary Ting’s Crossroads series since I read the first one! They are great books and are written so well. I was so lucky to get an ARC to review. Literally I Eeeeeped out loud like a little kid. Beyond did not disappoint. The story was full of action and romance! Beyond picked up where Betwee...more
Janie
Sep 01, 2012 Janie rated it 5 of 5 stars Recommends it for: yes, To everyone!
*****I don't want to give any spoilers*****
I was gifted this book from the author and had the privilege to read it before it comes out. I read it and it was absolutely everything I wanted it to be, plus more. Mary Ting did it again in her third installment of Crossroads Saga Beyond.
If you loved Crossroads and Between then you'll absolutely will love Beyond, be ready to laugh to be in suspense and to cry.
Claudia, Michael, Austin the Alkins and Venators are back plus new characters and a few ol...more
Jessica Carroll (Novel Words by Jessica)
Mary Ting has crafted yet another beautiful, heart wrenching, and well written masterpiece!
Beyond is the highly anticipated third book in the Crossroads Saga.
I loved how the story progressed and that she integrated characters from the world of another talented author, Charlotte Blackwell. I did feel however that the story was a little rushed toward the end but without divulging too much in the way of spoilers I hope there is a fourth book!!
We find Claudia busy with her duties as a new venator a...more
Nanci
Another fantastic book in this awesome series!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. The way Mary makes you feel the emotion of each character blows my mind. I felt their pain, their sadness and thankfully their love and determination to win in the end. I laughed out loud at certain points and had tears running down my face in others. I already miss the characters and have to re-read it right away.
Dayte
I really love this series...I feel connected in a way that I can describe. I really loved this book and I really can't wait till the fourth one comes out. I couldn't put it down and I want more. I'm so happy how it ended and can't wait to see what is in store for Claudia and Michael, I love them and ask of the other characters! Great read!!
Becky
Well Mary Ting has done it again. This book kept me intrigued the whole time wanting more. I could not put it down. I have fallen in love all over again with this series and the characters themselves. It had everything you could possibly want in a book lasting friendships, suspense, comedy, Sorrow and most of all an everlasting love.
Amber
I thought the book was amazing and wonderful and I couldnt put it down.It shows you that love and friendship really knows no boundries and I fell back in love with the characters. I will tell all my friends to read this book. A definate MUST READ BOOK!!!!!!!!!!
Elle
Whoa!! I cannot ask for more on this book!! Romance, action, comedy all-in-one! Mary Ting really did a great job!! i really adored her amazing imagination for writing this book!! One of the best books that Ive ever read! Cab't wait for the final installment, huh!!
Mandy healy
spellbinding totally loved it classic love story of forbidden love together no matter wot follows on perfectly from crossroads and between cant wait for the final part of the saga. Welldone Mary Ting
Lynn Worton
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the third book in the Crossroads Saga. I loved it!

Claudia Emerson is a fantastic character. I have come to regard her as a friend. She also has a strong personality - she has a stubborn streak a mile wide! She is now training to be a venator, a nephilim demon hunter. But she feels that there is something missing, but cannot remember what.

I was very happy to meet all the characters again, as I have come to think...more
Chapter by Chapter
Beyond by Mary Ting was a great follow up to its two predecessors! More action, and so romantic. We are caught up once again in the world of angles, fallen angels, demons, and humans.

Beyond picks up where Between picks up. Claudia is thrust into the world of venators and alkins. After having being stripped of her memories by the uber sexy Michael, the casual run ins that Claudia has with her old gang is exactly just that…run ins. With her memories of them and their times together forgotten, it w...more
Crystal Trent Dotson
This being the third book in The Crossroads Saga, Author Mary Ting picks it up right where book 2 ended.
Once again Mary Ting has brought us a book with characters that you feel for and become one with. This book has lost friendships, new battles, heart gripping pain, betrayal, and intense love. The strong emotions throughout the book grabs your heart and brings you into the book itself.

After having her memories taken from her, Claudia is fighting her biggest battle with herself and trying to re...more
Amanda
This was AMAZING! Just when you think there saga can`t get any better, Mary goes and does it again. The characters were so believable. The story was so detailed. Everything was so exquisitely described that I was completely engulfed and sucked right into the story along with all of the characters. If you thought the last two books were good then hold onto your boots because Beyond is about to take you on a whole other ride that is just so unexpected. I only gave it 5 stars because the ratings do...more
Myndi
I expected a little more information into the other series that sort of crossed over into this book so that was the only part that disappointed me at all. I've already added that series to my list for next year though.

The journey Claudia makes back to Michael was a long and difficult one. I'm so glad she got to keep her venator friends since she lost her human and alkin ones. Watching her learn her new strength and powers was fun, and seeing how selfless she was in the end was heartwarming. I lo...more
Elliot
I am so very excited to dive back in to my favorite book series and see what all my friends have been up to. I have missed them so much!
I am so thankful for Mary's gift of beautiful writing and storytelling that keeps me wanting more and more!
The Crossroads Series are the types of books that you get very anxious and sad toward the end of the book, not because of the story, but because you know you will have to wait awhile before the next book is published!!!
Lynne
What an amazing book! I just fell in love with this series from the start. I have laughed, cried my heart out and cheered for the underdog. I mean I cried crocodile tears!! For a story to be so well written is just a pleasure. As I was approaching the end of the book I was so happy to see that there was a forth book! I am off to download it now!
Melissa
Loved this book! The Crossroads saga is a wonderful story. I've been hooked since the very.first book. I love the characters and their story! Claudia and Michael have a love that is truly epic. I have rooted for them since the beginning and can not wait to see how it all turns out in the next book!!!#
Vanessa
In this third book in the Crossroads Saga, Mary Ting did not disappoint. It will have you truly believing that love really does conquer all.

This was an epic read and I loved the emotional roller coaster that this book took me on.

Everyone will want a love like Michael & Claudia's.
  • Second Chances 101 (The Ripple Effect Romance Novella Series, #5)
  • Spell Fire (Teen Wytche Saga #3)
  • The Battle for Arcanon Major (The Lost Dacomé Files #1)
  • Starchild: The City of Souls (Starchild, #2)
  • Cascade Brides: The Complete Series
  • The Secret of the Scarlet Stone (Gabby Girls Adventure, #1)
  • The Reporter and The Girl MINUS The Super Man!
  • Kiss Me, I'm Yours (Tennessee Waltz, #2)
  • Home Matters (The Ripple Effect Romance Novella Series, #1)
  • Righting a Wrong (The Ripple Effect Romance Novella Series, #3)
  • The Transformation of Anna (Cornerstone Deep, #1)
  • Shadow Light (Beautiful Beings, #3)
  • Angus Macbain and the Island of Sleeping Kings
  • The Waiting Booth (Whispering Woods, #1)
  • Rook (Timeless Games, #1)
  • Silver Linings (The Ripple Effect Romance Novella Series, #2)
  • Face-Off (Book One)
  • The Reaping (The Burn, #3)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMClarke
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CrossroadsBook
Blog: http://www.marytingbooks.blogspot.com/
Twitter @MaryTing https://twitter.com/MaryTing

Mary Ting resides in Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. Writing her first novel, Crossroads Saga, happened by chance. It was a way to grieve the death...more
More about Mary Ting...
Crossroads (Crossroads Saga, #1) Between (Crossroads Saga, #2) From Gods Eternity (Crossroads Saga, #4) Halo City (Crossroads Saga, #3.5)