Her Hero After Dark (H.O.T. Watch, #8)

Her Hero After Dark (H.O.T. Watch #8)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Senior H.O.T. Watch controller Jennifer Blackfoot can't wrap her head around Jeff Winston's words of warning. Ever since picking up the sexy wildman during a prisoner exchange, her life has irrevocably changed. There's no way one of the best government surveillance operations in the world is compromised. But there's truth in Jeff's smoldering eyes…....

So Jennifer becomes a...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense (first published January 1st 2012)

Harlequin Books
Miniseries: H.O.T. Watch
Category: Suspense
Beth
I've read the entire H.O.T. Watch series and most of Cindy Dees' works. In the past I've enjoyed her stories and her writing style. The H.O.T. Watch characters have been strong characters - firm in their beliefs, honorable, well rounded, and well written. This book sadly was not up to Ms. Dees normal standards.

In past books, Jennifer Blackfoot was shown to be a tough character, confident in her role as leader of the civilian side of H.O.T. Watch. To reach that level of success, she had to be a...more
Susan
Very good book. Jennifer wasn't sure what was going on with the guy she rescued. She first had to deal with his medical issues, then his assertion that HOT Watch had been compromised. She didn't want to believe it, but the evidence was clear. Jeff couldn't believe his instant attraction to Jennifer. He had to try to ignore it in order to deal with the security threat and convince Jennifer that she couldn't do it without him. He also had to decide if he could share all his secrets with her. I rea...more
Donna
Another great installment of Cindy's Hot Watch series. The heroine Jennifer Blackfoot has been a secondary character in several of the other books in the series and I'm glad she finally got her own story. The characters are strong, smart and well motivated. The action is fast and the plot kept me guessing until the end. As usual Cindy left me wanting more.
Kelley
Cindy always delivers a pulse pounding read! This may be the end of H.O.T. Watch but with Jeff Winston and his team, this would make a great beginning to a new series.
Jennie
Intriguing story. I liked the story it didn't wow me; I really liked how the female lead,had to make a choice for the male lead and how she struggled with the situation.
Renn
A strange book to read. About a man who takes these drugsto to be strong and Huge. Different to read.
Pamela(AllHoney)
I thought the plot sounded intriguing but it fell short for me. Just a so-so read.
Louise Walsh
I liked this book. It has the romance and adventure every book should have.
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Apurva
Apurva added it
May 09, 2014
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Bea
Bea added it
Jun 13, 2014
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Olaoye Oluwatoyin
Olaoye Oluwatoyin marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cindy Dees started flying airplanes while sitting in her dad’s lap at the age of three and got a pilot’s license before she got a driver’s license. At age fifteen, she dropped out of high school and left the horse farm in Michigan where she grew up to attend the University of Michigan.

After earning a degree in Russian and East European studies, she joined the U.S. Air Force and became the youngest...more
More about Cindy Dees...
Femme Fatale (Hard Bodies, #1) Light This Candle The Medusa Project (Medusa Project #1) The Slayer (Time Raiders #2) The Medusa Prophecy (Medusa Project #4)