Start by marking “Kindle Fire Owner's Manual: The ultimate Kindle Fire guide to getting started, advanced user tips, and finding unlimited free books, videos and apps on Amazon and beyond” as Want to Read:

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Finally ... a quick, easy reference to using your Kindle Fire - to the max! Amazon's Kindle Fire is the handiest, best-value digital device available, and is your portal to an infinite universe of education and entertainment. This easy-to-use guide shows you how to get the biggest bang from your Kindle bucks. You'll see how to quickly set up your Kindle, navigate the touch ...more
Paperback, 1, 154 pages
Published July 14th 2012 by Weber Books (first published June 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kindle Fire Owner's Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kindle Fire Owner's Manual

Kamilla Diamond
It's ok

I would have thought it would be on the kindle when I bought it. I only came across the book accidentally on Amazon. I am not computer literate but this was helpful learning about music and pictures. Although I do wish they had one specifically for my kindle .
Sharon
Kindle fire owner manual

Kindle fire owner manual

great info on how to use your kindle fire device, plus suggestions on what or what not to buy for it, and where to get it. I like that it gives you options besides Amazon.
Marlene
Great info

I found this manual very helpful in deciphering my Kindle Fire. It is written in a conversational tone and is easy to read and understand. I recommend this to any Kindle Fire owner who may not be totally tech savvy.

Ellen
OK, I'm a techno dope. I got my Kindle Fire for Christmas in 2011 and I've read several ebooks on it and at times, have used it to read my email. I knew it could do much more but needed help in figuring it out. I'm so glad I bought this book! It's easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions for the basic functions and downloading helpful apps. It reinforced what I knew and taught me lots that I didn't know. Best of all, it introduced me to another site for free Kindle books--the author's blog ...more
Richard Doss
Great Introduction

This is a very good inter to the Kindle. Very concise, clear and loaded with great information to add to your enjoyment of your Kindle.
Rachel

I received this book free through Goodreads First Reads. For anyone who is thinking of getting a Kindle Fire, this is definitely the book for you. It was great for someone like me since I'm not very tech-savvy. With step-by-step instructions, it was easy to learn how to use a Kindle Fire to its fullest advantage. I had thought a Kindle was just for reading eBooks, there is so much more than that to these devices that I didn't know before reading this book.
Lourdes
If you have or are thinking of getting a Kindle Fire this book is definitely very useful. Nowadays, techie gadgets don't come with instructions so you are more or less left with guessing and many hours of (fun) trial and error. Even then you still won't know things like, "secret tips, tricks and shortcuts" (from the back cover) until someone else tells you!
You paid good money for your Kindle, so learn how to make the most of it.
Robin Conley
I won this book in a goodreads giveaway. This book was pretty basic. There wasn't anything I hadn't easily figured out already from my natural use of the Kindle Fire already. That being said, I do think this book would be helpful for anyone who isn't tech savvy. It had some nice images to help guide the reader, and it clearly explained everything. As I said, though, it is mostly stuff that isn't too hard to figure out.
Anneliese Grassi
Ok

I am brand new to kindle so this book had some good information. however, there are some items, or plugs, for other things for the kindle, which I feel weren't really necessary. download this, or get that. just seemed like plugs.
Marie
I received this book free through Goodreads First Reads. This owner's manual is one of the few owner's manuals that is actually understandable! I've had my Kindle Fire for about 9 months and there were some excellent tips that I was not aware of! Thanks for the free copy & easy instructions!

I recommend this title to anyone who has a Kindle Fire and is looking to take full advantage of all its features
Kat
just found out i won this. thanks goodreads. i dont have a kindle or any other book reading device, but i hope to get one some day and this will help me in deciding which one to get.

i glanced over it, since i dont have a kindle its not very helpful right now. but im saving it, in case i get one i hope to use it then!

if not, i'll pass it along to someone who has one

thanks goodreads!
Kelley
I received an advance copy of this book for free. It is very helpful for the new Kindle and Amazon user. Would be great as a text book for the classroom. The only thing that makes it lacking is the lack of color. All the pictures (actual screen shots from the Kindle) are in black and white. Color pages would have made it much prettier.
KATHLEEN MCDUFFIE
Very informing

a must read for new uses of Amazon has great deals and uses
do yourself a favor and read this
Liz Kriewaldt
Tom Rutkowski
To hard to. Use

I couldn't get it to download and what ever happen put a big blue explanation point on my book page over the title? I called kindle and they said it may be a weak router. I gave up.
Rob
This was a First Reads book. This easy to read book explains everything you need to know about the Kindle Fire. My wife and I found it to be really helpful and full of great information on the Fire's features.
Katrina
Good Reads Win: This is a great book for people learning to use a kindle. it shows you how to set up when first getting it. It is a great starter book for people. Definitely read it if you getting a kindle fire.
Yodamom
If you are looking for a quick simple guide to your Kindle Fire this is it. It is filled with simple instructions and photographs to show you how to complete the steps.
Danielle Joy
This book was very informative. I received this as a first reads book and it was wonderful
Chris
Gave ythis too a friend for her Kindle Fire and it came in Handy, Thank I goodreads!
Judy
This is a very clear and readable manual for kindle beginners...me.
Donna
Jan 22, 2013 Donna added it
don't have a Kindle Fire...
Vicki Rabanus
Vicki Rabanus is currently reading it
Karen A Tisci
Karen A Tisci is currently reading it
Vickey Lacopo
Vickey Lacopo marked it as to-read
Brittani Marie Casillas
Brittani Marie Casillas marked it as to-read
York M Belton
York M Belton marked it as to-read
Clifford McCardell
Clifford McCardell marked it as to-read
Dustin Chandler
Dustin Chandler marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
  • W.W.W.O.M. Witches, Wizards and Winks?...Oh My!
  • Summer of the Wolves
  • Standing Guard
  • Unconscionable (Richard Coleman, #3)
  • Prepare
  • Guruji: A Portrait of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois Through the Eyes of His Students
  • Why We Are Here: Mobile and the Spirit of a Southern City
  • Kindle free for all: how to get millions of free kindle books and other free content
  • Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You
  • Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them
  • Becoming Clementine
  • Stubby Pencil Noodlehead
  • Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words
  • Soul Trapper
  • The Wizard of Crescent Moon Mountain: Elven Resurrection
  • Dark Pools: The Rise of Artificially Intelligent Trading Machines and the Looming Threat to Wall Street
  • Deep blue eyes on the Greek Isles
  • The 13: Fall
Kindle Buffet: Find and download the best free books, magazines and newspapers for your Kindle, iPhone, iPad or Android Plug Your Book: Online Book Marketing for Authors, Book Publicity Through Social Networking App Storm: Best Kindle Fire Apps, a Torrent of Games, Tools, and Learning Applications, Free and Paid, for Young and Old The Home-Based Bookstore: Start Your Own Business Selling Used Books on Amazon, Ebay or Your Own Web Site Barcode Booty: How I Found and Sold $2 Million of 'Junk' on Ebay and Amazon, and You Can, Too, Using Your Phone